12

Chapter 12: Re-entering the Black Market

Come to the black market again and go straight to the trading center.

Her purpose today was to make the materials for cinnabar, and she sold out those rune papers in one go last time, which made her especially confident in her runes.

Do you want to draw some attack type talisman paper? After all, that is expensive. Whether it is among peers or to customer groups, attack talisman paper is particularly popular.

If you want to successfully draw this type of talisman paper, you not only need to have extremely high talent, but also a certain amount of cultivation.

Most of the average ghost catchers do not meet this condition.

Of course, she is not an ordinary person, and Master said that she was born to eat this bowl of rice.

I was thinking about whether to draw more attack spells in the future, and suddenly there was chaos around me.

A few small flying machines in the air, chasing one on the street and strung around ... Motorcycle?

It looks a bit like it, but it's obviously not, because the speed is extremely fast, the people in the car are holding guns in their hands and hitting the flying machine behind them, they are not driving at all, and the car avoids pedestrians by itself.

Seeing that he was almost on his side, he quickly found a place to hide like everyone else, and then watched the vehicle go away.

In just two or three minutes, the originally restless street was already in order. It's as if what just happened hasn't happened.

Just now the person on that motorcycle looked a little familiar, had she seen it?

The vehicle flashed at that time, maybe she was mistaken?

Can't it? She has a good memory and must have seen it somewhere.

I can't remember, it doesn't matter.

It still matters to continue with her purpose.

After turning around, she found a brush at a grocery stall, and when the brush was dropped in the corner, she almost missed it.

After asking the stall owner, I learned that this kind of pen was used by rich people to draw and play. He also forgot where he collected it.

But for the sake of this money, which no one in the eighth district could use, he sold it to her cheaply.

Turning the pen in her hand, her mood was extremely complicated for a while, which meant that it was difficult for her to buy a drawing tool in the future.

No, her charm will have to increase in price in the future.

After going around in circles, she finally came to the place where she had set up her stall last time, and her place had been occupied.

The rude boy last time was also not there, only the strong big brother was still in his original position.

At this time, the strong man was frowning and looking down to pull out the bracelet on his wrist, looking absent-minded.

It doesn't matter if someone comes forward to ask for a quote.

Thinking of the talisman sold to him last time, I want to ask him if he has any tips for using it.

If there is something that is not going well, she will improve it, after all, this place is not the same as the original world. Maybe it's not the same as before.