87

Chapter 87: There are <> million dog blood

Wu Yu did not let go of a word, and repeatedly looked at the ten or so pages of cultivation experience recorded by the diary master.

......

After reading it, she closed the diary gently, closed her eyes and leaned against the head of the bed, quickly sorting out these cultivation experiences in her mind.

The decision was named by the owner of the diary - all things meet spring.

As you can tell from the name alone, this is not an offensive technique.

The owner of the diary wrote a full 10 pages, recording the cultivation process in great detail.

The first sentence of the Dharma is actually to convert the cultivator's spiritual energy into gentle spiritual power.

Then use this gentle spiritual power to communicate with animals and plants, and satisfy them according to their needs.

As long as they are satisfied, they will return an energy called the force of nature.

Only when a cultivator receives the natural power that comes back can he be considered to have officially entered the door of this method.

The content behind the method requires the use of this natural force in order to continue cultivating.

She just couldn't continue to cultivate, and that's why.

Thinking of the content behind the spell, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyebrows.

This spring method is not the kind of attack method that can make people play cool and crazy, but a method similar to the healing type.

Although the treatment is good, she thinks the latter is more fragrant than strength. After all, as long as you can crush the enemy, where will you be injured.

The owner of the diary probably thought the opposite of her.

The owner of the diary not only practiced day and night, but also recorded how to communicate with animals and plants.

The method is quite simple, you only need to use spiritual power on the plant, let the plant dye its own breath, and naturally communicate.

However, the premise is that there must be spiritual power, and depending on the size and wisdom of the person to communicate, the spiritual power required is also different.

The diary master's spiritual power all depended on absorbing spars, so she cultivated quickly.

It only took ten short years to practice this method.

This is still practiced in an environment where there are no animals or plants.

If there are enough animals and plants to feedback the power of nature to her, it is estimated that it will not take ten years.

To be honest, she still admired the owner of the diary.

Sleepiness finally hit, yawned heavily, endured sleepiness and continued to look down.

When I finally finished reading it, it was already two or three o'clock in the middle of the night.

After reading it, her whole body was numb.

The latter content is no longer about cultivation, nor is it expressed in the form of a diary, but some things about the messenger of hell are recorded.

It turned out that at that time, because of the expansion of the sun, not only humans, animals and plants had a hard time surviving.

Another creature in the world, invisible to the naked eye, is also in danger of extinction.