70

Chapter 70: Energy Spar Shortage

Then turn to the next page, this page looks significantly smoother than the previous one. It can be seen that the owner is in a good mood when writing. Wu Yu glanced at it.

October 15, 2202 After yesterday's

inspection, that person made me feel at ease to stay here. He said that I was too weak and needed to be well nourished, and when I was ready, he would give me a job.

I am very happy that as long as I have a job, I can live in the underground world for a long time.

Today's food is scrambled eggs with rice and tomatoes, when the food is placed in front of me, I only feel unreal, God knows how long I haven't seen such normal food, I just remember eating it when Mom and Dad were still there, how old I was then...

Gobbling it all up, I think it's probably the most delicious food I've ever eaten in my life.

I must take care of my body and repay that person well.

......

Wu Yu wanted to see the follow-up developments, and she always felt that the person who brought the diary owner to the underground world was not a good person.

First of all, it is necessary to check whether people are sick, and also raise people to be fat and white.

It can be seen from the tone of the diary that the owner of the diary is not old, and the font is like that of a woman.

Imagine a stranger saving a young girl in the flower season for no reason, eating and drinking well.

She had to conspiracy theories.

Tut...... That population says that the job ... It won't be for the owner of the diary to do that thing!

It's terrifying to think about!

Hurry up and turn the next page...

Then the time could not be picked up, and it jumped directly for half a month.

October 30, 2202 The

man brought back several people from outside these days, both men and women, who looked stronger than me.

I'm worried that I'll be replaced, and these days I have to eat and exercise desperately in the hope of raising myself better.

It's a pity that after half a month, I am still not as strong as others.

Fortunately, the man called me out alone today, he said that my conditions were ready to start working, and he allocated me a private room.

Great, finally no longer have to worry about being thrown out, I asked him what my job was, he didn't say, just said that tomorrow will know.

I have some expectations and wish all the best tomorrow!

......

It's over, it's time to get to work.

Wu Yu's mind was full of scenes of a simple girl in the flower season being tricked into prostitution at this moment.

I kind of don't want to watch it...

I am afraid that it will affect my mood after reading it, and I will go to school tomorrow morning, so I can't make a mistake.

If you are in a bad mood and everything is not going well, you must maintain a good mood.

Gently close the diary and put it back at the bottom of the box, intending to take it out when it is idle.

Today's mental power consumption is very large, and cultivation is most effective at this time.