123

Chapter 123: Ghost Control Curse

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

She wanted to scold her mother when she heard this, so what?

Just because the tree of the people is not dead, but hers is dead, it is directly rough!

Let her say two words before she starts.

In particular, these two brothers and sisters really do not have a normal one.

She stared at the man unconvinced, "Wait, in a few months, his tree will also die." To

be treated like this, don't think about hearing anything good from her mouth.

Moreover, what she said is true, sandalwood trees rely on parasitic plants to absorb nutrients, and Sun Yanyan they do not plant any parasitic plants in it.

Sure enough, as soon as the words fell, the strength on the man's hand became heavier, and he said sharply: "Make it clear."

"Pain, let go, let go and I'll say." She inhaled the cold air in pain, and felt that her wrist did not feel like her own.

"Don't play tricks in front of me," Moritz warned expressionlessly, then let go of his hands.

Without restraints, she fell to the ground.

Seeing his wrist hanging to the side in a strange posture, his heart panicked, he didn't care about the pain, and he hurriedly exerted himself, but only the little finger of the whole hand moved slightly.

Is she wasted?

In an instant, an unprecedented wave of anger and uneasiness occupied her brain.

I tried again, but it still didn't work.

Just now, she only felt pain, and she didn't think that men would really be cruel.

I have caught ghosts so many times and fought so many times before, and I have never been so embarrassed as now.

Since coming here, she has been like an ant, and if she comes to a powerful point, she can be pinched at will.

Obviously, he has worked so hard to cultivate, but he is still like this.

Mo Sang can find her brother if she is wronged, who can she find if she is wronged?

Hehe...... No one had to look for her, who made her an orphan.

Anger to sadness is only a blink of an eye, but there are people who can't wait.

Mo Sang came over and looked at her with a high toe and said, "Don't pretend, quickly tell what is going on."

Before she could slow down, the woman was so eager to yell at her, she didn't want to answer her.

Directly rolled his eyes, spread his hands to the ground and lay down.

Talk about it, talk about yarn, anyway, her hands are wasted, rotten life, whatever.

"Hey, why are you, don't pretend to be dead and get up quickly." Seeing her like this, Mo Sang directly kicked her with his foot.

"My hand hurts, I'll say it right away after a break." She said with a half-squinted eye and pretending to be weak.

This lady actually kicked her, and if she said something about anger today, her name would be read upside down.