68

Chapter 68: Never Forget

The time for study always flies quickly, and before you know it, a morning has passed.

Today she set the study time, every 45 minutes the light brain will remind to rest, the little bud is very well-behaved, as soon as the time comes, she will obediently go out of the room.

Now another 45 minutes have passed, quickly let Xiao Yaer go to rest, see her study for a morning, and ask her not to study again in the afternoon.

Children should be more active.

And in order to learn the words here as soon as possible, she kept learning all the time.

After studying for a long time, it is inevitable that you will be dizzy, so I try to adjust with mental power.

Like Tang Fengchi taught her, slowly controlling the flow of spiritual power in the brain, its own spiritual body is in the depths of the mind, just such a gentle mobilization, immediately spread to the entire head, much simpler than mobilizing to the whole body.

I don't know if I don't adjust, but I found that the mental power is really easy to use as soon as I adjust.

The symptoms of dizziness disappeared immediately.

Then I learned to learn to work straight away, and I can't wait to learn them in one day.

Just because those fonts seem to have suddenly become simple, just had to rely on rote memorization, now the brain is like opening the light, directly through the eyes, you dare to believe!

Then she didn't even eat lunch, and went straight to the liver until more than five o'clock in the afternoon.

During this period, Grandma Chen and Xiaoya'er came to see her several times, and even when Shuofeng brought things back, she didn't stop.

Slowly stood up and moved his body, a feeling of dizziness hit, and hurriedly supported the bed with both hands.

This feeling is familiar to her, and her mental power is overdrawn.

Although it is a little overdrawn mentally, it is worth it, and she directly learned all the commonly used words all day today.

Although she may not be able to write yet, she recognizes that it is good that it is not popular to write with a pen in the interstellar world.

It took a while to hold this position before he regained his composure.

She never stopped using mental power all afternoon, and she didn't faint like last time, all thanks to the rational use of mental power that she had practiced in the past two days.

"Gollum..." the stomach gurgled with hunger, hey! Not eating for a day really embarrassed her stomach.

Staring at his stomach, he whispered a scolding that hatred iron is not steel, "Useless things, you know to eat them all day."

"Gollum..." there was another sound.

"Don't worry, I'll feed you right away!" After speaking, he gently patted his stomach.

Walk out of the room on an empty stomach and do not plan to drink nutrient solution.

In the afternoon, in the room, she heard Shuo Feng bring her things back, and she did not forget the meat she bought last night.

Little Bud saw her come out, Dada ran over and looked up at her, and pouted, "Sister, you also said that Little Bud doesn't know rest, I see you don't know rest."