132

The interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planterTurn off the lightsEye protection繁體bigmiddlesmallChapter 132: ImpossibleA whole sheet is covered, and even the mighty Moritz can completely cover it from head to toe.

How weird it looks.

People are still alive, so it is appropriate to cover it?

Ling Yun really couldn't help it, stretched out his hand, and uncovered the sheets.

He carefully tugged the sheet and put it under Moritz's neck, until he looked at it and nodded with satisfaction.

......

Mo Sang was paying attention to Morrison, and inadvertently glanced at this scene, and his eyelids jumped fiercely: "Ah Ling..... What are you doing? What

should I do if the patient is randomly moved during the treatment, which affects the treatment? She disliked this sheet so much that she could hold back.

Ling Yun was stared at by Mo Sang inexplicably, and only after realizing that his actions were indeed a little ill-considered.

But he really couldn't accept that His Majesty was covered like this, which gave him the illusion that His Majesty had died.

He opened his mouth, and just as he was about to explain, he was interrupted by an excited voice.

"Haha, I know!"

Morrison stood in front of the instrument connected to Moritz's body, his fingers quickly sliding back and forth on the projected data.

Mo Sang and Ling Yun were pulled back by his sudden shout, and they no longer cared about the sheets, and hurried closer to Morrison, wanting to ask what was the situation.

However, seeing that others were preoccupied with analyzing the data, they did not make a sound.

The two could not read the fast-sliding data on the instrument, and could only tell how good or bad things were from Morrison's exaggerated expression.

Seeing his excited expression, the two of them couldn't help but smile.

Rejoiced, he quickly leaned over to check on Moritz's situation.

The man on the bed still closed his eyes, without the slightest sign of waking up, a little disappointed, so he turned his head to stare at Morrison's every move, and no one bothered

When Morrison finally withdrew from the study, he was startled by two pairs of big eyes that looked directly at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that, it's scary." He patted his chest pretendly, indicating that he was frightened.

"How is Big Brother's body now? Can it be cured? Moisang spoke urgently.

Morrison turned off the light brain that had been taking notes, sat lazily on the sofa on the side, looked in the direction of the hospital bed and raised his eyebrows, "Na, see for yourself." Different

from what he saw just now, the man on the hospital bed at this moment, his breath was smooth, his brows were stretched, and the corners of his mouth relaxed and slightly raised, as if he had fallen asleep after a serious illness.

"Can this sheet really heal?" Mohsan looked at Moritz who was sleeping blankly, falling into self-doubt.

Although at first, from the reaction of the second brother, it could be seen that the treatment might be effective, but when the facts were really in front of her, she still couldn't believe it.

Don't say that she can't believe it, just put this matter in the entire star field, I'm afraid that no one will believe that a broken sheet has the effect of curing diseases, isn't it as outrageous as a dumb person can sing.

"Is it really the reason for the sheets, not the Second Highness, which you personally govern?" Ling Yun confirmed with Morrison repeatedly.

Morrison shrugged: "Although I am very powerful, this time it is really not my credit."

In fact, he didn't expect that the things left by Wu Yu would be so effective, he thought that he could relieve the symptoms, but he knew that it directly reached the point of eliminating the disease.

Just now, he studied the data reflected by the instrument for half a day, and did not understand what was going on.

He only knew about the restless dark energy, and the first time he touched the sheets, he quickly quieted down.

Then the data trends of Moritz's body are slowly developing in a good direction until they are completely normal.

"Let's go out and say, don't wake up big brother, his body has been consuming energy to resist dark energy these days, and he has never relaxed, now let him have a good rest." After making sure that the eldest brother's health improved, Mo San's tone of voice was much calmer.

After that, she pulled Morrison and Ling Yun to walk outside the ward, and finally did not forget to gently close the door.

"Sang'er has grown up, and I know that I feel sorry for people, but unfortunately I only feel sorry for my eldest brother, and my second brother just took a nap, and I was shouted abruptly." Morrison glanced at the people inside through the glass window above the ward door, and said tastefully.

"Cough-" Ling Yun clenched his fist against the corner of his mouth and coughed lightly.

"Second brother, you can be serious, Ah Ling can't stand it." Mo Sang looked at Morrison a little speechlessly, even if he was a child, now he is so old, and it is still like this.

When my father and mother were still there, the three of them had a very good relationship, but sometimes they had disputes over some small things.

For example, when the eldest brother goes to school, she will only go home once in a few days, and she is afraid that the eldest brother will not eat well at school, so she will keep the fruit snacks she likes to eat and give it to him when the eldest brother comes back.

Then the second brother knew it, and he would say sour words like now, after so many years, the problem of this sour word has not changed at all.

"Second Highness, can you talk about Your Majesty's condition, I want to make a record." Ling Yun turned on the light brain, adjusted to video mode to face Morrison, and looked at him seriously.

Seeing this, Morrison put away his thoughts of teasing Moisang, and shook his head seriously: "I don't know what the principle is, it seems to be very complicated, but it feels very simple." The only one who can explain all this may be Wu Yu herself.
After
speaking, he turned his head to look at Mo Sang and said seriously: "So Sang'er, the second brother hopes that you will not have such a conflict with Wu Yu as before, she is very important, you should be clear, maybe she also has a way to solve your strange disease." "What

?"

Mo Sang's eyes widened, even his breathing was a little short, and his voice trembled unstoppably: "Second brother, do you know what you are talking about?"

She reached out and stroked her cheek, the wrinkles on her face, the apple muscles that had already sagged, reminding her how ugly she was.

Progeria was her nightmare, and she dreamed of what her life would be like without this damn illness.

Now her brother told her that there was a solution to the disease, and her first reaction was not joy, but trepidation.

She was afraid that this was fake, and she was afraid that she would be happy in vain, afraid of disappointment... But also hope that there will really be miracles.

Yes, the second brother said "maybe", not necessarily affirmative, so this must be false, how is it possible, it is definitely impossible.

But if it's true, isn't the eldest brother cured, maybe she will be fine.

Morrison's words completely disturbed Mosan's thoughts.

Morrison also saw her unease, he gently held Mo Sang's shoulder, and said in a very serious tone: "Sang'er, the second brother knows what he is talking about, so don't be afraid, hand everything over."Just give it to the second brother.

Only by curing Sang'er will the relationship between the three brothers and sisters truly return to the same as before, he wants to cure Sang'er's strange disease more than anyone, otherwise he would not have left home alone for many years to study dark energy.

He has always thought that Sang'er's strange disease is inseparable from dark energy, but after so many years of research, it has indeed been confirmed that this strange disease is related to it, and now that hope is in front of him, he will definitely not give up.