59

Chapter 59: Throw in the Lee and Repay the Peach

Tang Fengchi slowly put away the fruit, always thinking about what happened to him just now, and felt that he was a little too fussy.

Seeing Wu Yu looking at him, he walked in front of her without hurrying.

Lowering his eyelashes, he whispered: "I will first take these fruits to other areas to sell, and when the other fruits are ripe later, the sale will be handed over to me." Fruit

has always been a sought-after item, and there will be people who want to get a piece of the pie, and the troubles will continue one after another.

Sell these fruits in his name, and no one will cause trouble.

It would be nice to save her some trouble.

Listening to him suddenly talk about this topic, she happened to be worried about how to make the fruit monetize.

The consumption level of the eighth district is definitely not comparable to other districts, so it is the best choice for him to ship fruits to other districts to sell.

Since he took over the work of selling fruits, she should also return the favor with Li.

With a slight smile, "Then it's hard for you." Tomorrow morning you remember to wait for me, I have something for you.

She planned to stay up late at night to draw some rune paper.

Hearing her say that she had something to give him, he lifted his eyelashes and his eyes flashed slightly, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Wu Yu saw that it was relatively late, so she urged: "Then you go back first, the wind and sand will come in a while, be careful of the sand blowing on your face."

"Huh..." A low laugh sounded in her ears, and she looked suspiciously at the person who made the sound.

Tang Feng coughed lightly and said seriously: "Shuo Feng has opened the protective cover, even if I go back in the middle of the night, I will not be blown by the wind and sand."

Wu Yu subconsciously looked at the sky above the fruit forest, and sure enough, she saw the iron ball suspended on it.

So what did he mean by that? Don't want to go?

In the past, Master always told her that she must go home during meal time and was not allowed to stay in other people's houses.

He wouldn't want to stay and eat....

No, no, no, how could it be because of this boring reason.

She answered with a dry laugh: "Hehe, yes, the wind and sand can't blow in after opening the protective cover, do you want to go into the house and sit before leaving?"

Tang Fengchi looked at her slightly tired face and waved his hand, "No, you are also tired today, go into the house and rest, I will go back first." After saying that, turn around and leave.

He was afraid that if he didn't walk again, his legs would not be able to move.

Wu Yu saw him say to leave, and blurted out in a hurry: "Wait a minute."

Tang Fengchi stopped and turned to look at her.

Wu Yu gently instructed, "Don't sell all those fruits, remember to keep some for yourself to eat."

Tang Fengchi raised his eyebrows and replied, "Well, I know.

Then he walked away quickly on his long legs.