121

Chapter 121: Hope is true

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

In order to break the embarrassing situation, she trotted to the side and brought two stools over.

"Your Majesty should be tired after standing for so long, let's sit down first." She pushed the stool in front of the man and motioned for him to sit.

"No need." Moritz refused warmly.

"Use it, sit down." She moved the stool directly under the man's ass, and the posture was quite unavoidable inside.

......

Moritz sat down anyway.

Seeing the man sitting down, she quickly followed and sat on another stool.

No way, if he doesn't sit, she is embarrassed to sit, after all, the family is here, and she still understands this etiquette.

The point is that she is really tired.

After the two sat down, no one spoke again, and Moritz directly closed his eyes and looked very ... Well, it's very fan.

Seeing him like this, she simply closed her eyes, emptied her thoughts, habitually used her spiritual power, and washed her tired body little by little.

Slowly, aura began to gather around her body.

Her face gradually improved, and she unconsciously forgot where she was.

I don't know how long the time passed, when she opened her eyes from the state, she saw that the emperor of the empire was staring at her with deep eyes, and her heart suddenly clicked.

He quickly pretended to have just woken up and looked around, "Are everyone gone?"

She knew that she might be a bit contrived like this, but she really didn't know how to explain it, and she could only pray that she could fool the past like this.

Mo Sang, who was standing on the side, really couldn't stand it, and said sarcastically: "Look outside, it's already dark, my brother and I have waited for you for more than three hours, you are a pig, so you can fall asleep."

Mo Sang was angry, obviously her brother came to help her out, at least she thought so.

Now it's okay, nothing has been done to this woman, and she is still watching her sleep, and she feels like her lungs are about to explode.

"Sang'er must not be rude, Ms. Wu planted sandalwood trees with a lot of mental energy, so it is natural to take a break."

Moritz said this, but his gaze stayed on Wu Yu's body.

"Big brother!" Seeing him like this, Mo Sang was so angry that he stomped his foot, but he didn't dare to say anything more, so he could only stand on the side and be angry.

Wu Yu was seen by Moritz and her heart was hairy, and she smiled awkwardly: "I'm sorry, I was so tired just now." "Fortunately, the brothers and sisters thought she was asleep.

"It's okay, if you're still tired, you can rest for a while." Moritz said seriously.

Ever since she fell asleep, he felt that the dark energy of his spiritual sea had been fluctuating slightly.

Maybe others can't feel it, but with his strong mental power, as long as there is a slight change in the dark energy in his body, he can feel it.

The feeling was completely different from the usual fluctuations, and every time the dark energy fluctuations in the past, he felt that his head was as painful as pins and needles.