43

hapter 43: Solving Sun Yanyan's confusion

Grandma Chen and Xiao Ya'er were probably used to her coming back late every time she went to the black market, so when she came back with her things, they didn't dig into the matter.

When she saw her return, she immediately ran over and dragged her to the room.

It turned out that she took out the strawberry seeds from last night, and it was really embarrassing for her, and she clamped them one by one with tweezers, and I don't know how long she clamped them.

Touching the child's head, "Little bud don't take strawberry seeds like this in the future, not only is it difficult to see, but it will be very tired after a long time, my sister will teach you a new way."

Little Bud blinked her big round eyes and asked curiously, "What new way?"

I couldn't understand

it for a while, "I'll know the next time I take the seed."

"Oh." Little Bud nodded, and then held the strawberry seeds she took and asked her:

"Sister, can I grow these seeds myself?" The little bud wants to grow it himself.

Wu Yu saw that her eyes were full of yearning, how could there be any reason to disagree, "Of course, my sister will make a piece of land to grow strawberries for Xiao Yuer in the future?"

"Great, sister is so nice." Little Bud threw himself into her arms and hugged her, her eyes smiling in the crescent shape.

"I'm going to tell my grandma the good news." Saying that, he took off her arms and went out to find Grandma Chen with strawberry seeds.

Wu Yu shook her head and smiled, a child is a child, and a little thing can satisfy her.

Taking out the note that Sun Ba gave her during the day, she turned on the translation mode of the light brain, and it took most of the day to figure out what was written inside.

It turned out that the rune paper she sold to Sun Ba at the beginning was mistakenly taken by Sun Yanyan and used for planting, and now they want to know how to keep the tree plants growing.

Directly dial Sun Yanyan's light brain, and it will be connected quickly.

Sun Yanyan was trying to make a large cultivation pot at this time using the three talisman papers that Sun Ba brought back.

This time, her brother brought back too few rune papers, only one one, three different types of rune paper, she had to use them carefully.

Just when she didn't know which time brain to use first, she took a look at the big god, quickly put down the matter in her hand, and connected the light brain with some excitement.

"Hey, Sister Yu is so late, is there something wrong with looking for me?" Sun Yanyan forced herself to stabilize, in fact, she was happy to die in her heart, it must be that the god read her note, and now he wants to help her solve the problem.

Wu Yu heard Sun Yanyan's urgency, and did not mince words, and said directly: "I read your note, you will tell me in detail."

Sun Yanyan hurriedly said the problems encountered, "We have tried to give birth to tree plants, and every time the plant grows to half a human height, it will no longer grow.

"Forcibly infusing spiritual power to make it grow, and in a few days it will die, but small plants will not do this."

"At first, we didn't understand what the situation was, but later we learned that the problem was in the cultivation pot, which was too small to carry the growth of large plants."