130

Chapter 130: The Great Change of Living Man

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

The young man looked at the man who came like a god, his clear and clear eyes were filled with reverence and joy, and he even forgot that he was still in adversity a second ago.

Without any hesitation, he said, "It's not hard. There

was excitement in his voice, and a hint of imperceptible grievance.

Tang Feng paused for a moment, and the hand on the young man's shoulder gently helped him eject the dust on his clothes.

His gaze moved behind the teenager, looking at the wounded behind the teenager, and his eyes sank.

"Hurt so badly?"

He quickly moved to the injured veteran and carefully examined the veteran's injuries.

His action made Su Hangan break away from the surprise, and the young man hurriedly picked up the man who saved him twice.

He looked at Tang Fengchi nervously: "Commander, let's go back to the camp quickly, Uncle Meng is almost dead, and if you don't hurry, it'll be late."

Saying that, he moved the person on his back. Afraid of touching the man's injured leg, the boy moved extremely hard, so he had to ask for help from the person next to him.

"Commander, you help me lift him to my back, we have to hurry." He took a pose and lowered his body, waiting for Tang Fengchi to put the person up.

Tang Fengchi looked at the young man lying low in front of him, and his eyes flowed.

The young man's back is not strong, and his appearance looks like he is only seventeen or eight years old, and he must have suffered a lot when he went to the battlefield at this age.

The veteran's skin was already gray and blue, and perhaps he would swallow in the next second.

"It's late, if you can't get treatment now, even if you go back to the camp, it's too late." He brutally broke the truth, Su Hang'an heard this, his whole body froze, he stubbornly remained low,

tears dripping uncontrollably to the ground.

The young man raised his head and looked at the man he had always admired, with a hint of pleading in his eyes: "No, it must be time, Uncle Meng is so powerful all the way, how can he not hold on." Looking

up and speaking, tears slid down the sides of his nose into his mouth, and the salty taste in his mouth made him realize that he was really weak. Grandpa said that the manly husband does not shed blood and tears, but he really can't control himself now.

In order to hide the gaffe, he moved his gaze to the broken leg of the veteran and was pleasantly surprised to find that the wound was no longer bleeding.

The young man's face was beaming, and his tears stopped instantly, "Commander, look, I said that Uncle Meng can hold on."

Tang Fengchi only looked at it and did not speak.

A person's blood is limited, and the veteran's current condition is the precursor to the blood flowing dry, and he is no longer good.

It stands to reason that if he was injured like this, he should have lost his breath a long time ago, but his chest was still slightly heaving.