30

Chapter 30: Logging into the Star Network

"Doctor Mo? Why are you still with the commander?

Morrison didn't answer this idiot question.

"Is that the point? The point is, what do you mean by that thing you just said?

"Oh, yes! What I just said is true, and I have experienced it personally. Shuo

Feng replied in the affirmative.

Tang Fengchi tried his best to restrain his emotions and said in a dumb voice, "Are there any other discoveries?"

"And just received the news that her fines and arrears have been paid off in full." She has not been found to have been in contact with anyone of unknown origin.

"Block your mental power, don't let her find out that you are an ability, lest she suspect you."

"Yes."

Seeing Tang Fengchi cut off the call, Morrison was incoherent with excitement, "How is she a capable person, I fought with her that day, and I didn't sense her spiritual power at all."

"If she's capable, doesn't that mean you..."

Tang Fengchi interrupted him, "If she is an ability, then what is she staying in the eighth district for, and what is her purpose?" We don't know yet.

"And what exactly suppressed my spiritual power riot, or is it related to the Federation?" There are many doubts here, maybe you should go to meet her in person.

Morrison looked at Tang Fengchi's businesslike attitude, and couldn't help but get serious, "Well, you're right, things are indeed becoming more and more complicated."

As soon as Morrison got serious, Tang Fengchi suddenly said: "The strawberries sent yesterday, I remember that you asked people to take them, where to put them, take them out and eat them, you can't waste natural food."

Morrison: "..."

In the end, the two of them ate all the twenty strawberries.

The two rarely went out, quietly leaning on the sofa to rest.

"Not to mention that the strawberries grown by this woman are quite delicious, better than they have eaten before, and have a particularly strong fragrance."

Tang Fengchi only replied faintly, "Hmm."

Morrison couldn't see his cold look, and deliberately found a topic to disturb him.

"We've been around the neighborhood for the past few days, and we haven't found the person who attacked you. Do you say he will already die somewhere? After all, he suffered such a heavy gunshot wound.

Tang Fengchi shook his head and calmly analyzed, "I don't know, but now I can basically conclude that this is probably a simple enemy incident."

"If it were people from other forces, knowing that I was alone in the eighth district, after so many days had passed, they should have moved a long time ago, but there has been no movement until now, maybe they don't actually know about it."

Morrison listened to his analysis and felt that it was very reasonable, and ridiculed, "In this way, someone should be jealous of your heroic posture and want to destroy your prestige." Tang

Feng Chi flung a knife eye, Morrison smiled, and said seriously: "The inducer sprinkled on you last time, I extracted a little, the test report shows that it is an inferior product, so you can still sit here and talk to me now, it seems that it is indeed personal revenge."