69

Chapter 69: Diary

Shuo Feng sat up straight and coughed lightly, and said seriously: "The speed of this car is very fast, you can't learn it for a while and a half, or I'll drive you."

In fact, this kind of car is the same for anyone to ride, as long as you sit firmly, you don't need to learn it at all. He didn't want to lie either, but he had to follow to be at ease.

Hearing Shuo Feng say to drive her, Wu Yu's heart was relieved, she had taken that car, the speed was indeed fast, she definitely didn't learn it so quickly, and she was going tomorrow morning, fortunately Shuo Feng wanted to drive her.

He looked at him with a smile on his face, "Thank you so much, Shuofeng, you are really a good comrade who serves the people, and you are worthy of being a soldier." He said and gave him a thumbs up.

Shuo Feng was already weak-hearted, and when she praised her like this, he blushed and stammered: "Also... Nor did it... Not as good as you say.

Then he lowered his head and his gaze drifted around, not looking at Wu Yu.

Wu Yu thought that he was thin-skinned and shy, so she planned to leave so that he could be alone slowly, after all, people want to find a place to hide when they are shy.

She took the lunch box and got up from the sofa, "What I said is from the heart, you don't need to be embarrassed." Seeing

that Shuofeng's face turned even redder, she said very understandingly: "I'll go back first." After saying that, he turned around and left quickly.

Shuo Feng looked at the back of Wu Yu leaving, his face slowly returned to normal, and when the person was completely away, he leaned on the sofa and sighed heavily.

Ay! She will know that this car can be used without learning, and will she cut him.

Forget it, it's better to let her cut than to be cut by the commander.

Wu Yu returned home and looked at the digging machines and some tools that were neatly stacked at the door, and her heart warmed.

Grandma Chen must have worked very hard to sort it out, after all, they are all iron tools, and they are still very heavy.

Thinking of the seeds and books I bought at that interstellar curiosity store yesterday, my heart was hot.

Hurriedly walked to the door of Grandma Chen's room, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

The door opened in response, and Grandma Chen came out and said softly: "Little Bud is sleeping, what's wrong with the girl?"

"Grandma Chen, there is a book and a small bag of seeds in the things that Shuofeng helped me retrieve today, where did you help me receive it?" Wu Yu asked in a low voice.

"Books and seeds? I don't see these two things. Grandma Chen frowned and said.

"Didn't you? It shouldn't be! Wu Yu also furrowed her brows.

Grandma Chen pondered for a moment, as if thinking of something, and raised her eyes to look at her, "But there is a purple iron box engraved with the word Curiosity, I haven't opened it, I don't know if there are books and seeds you said inside."

"Yes, yes, that's the one, where did you put it?" Wu Yu asked excitedly.

"I saw that the box was very valuable, so I put it in the cabinet in your room."

Wu Yu breathed a long sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Thank you for helping me put it away."

After