41

Chapter 41 Agreement

And what's going on with this Tang Fengchi, why is it so awkward to speak, it's strange.

Oh what about him, since people here are not popular for slice research, then she has nothing to worry about.

Now that she is a rich person, she has to think hard about the quality of life in the future.

First of all, the house must be built, followed by a car, there is a house and a car, which is the standard of a high-quality life, and it must be there.

In the end, she planted grass and flowers every day, and lived a retirement life in advance, not to mention how beautiful that little life was.

Yes! A good life beckoned to her.

20 million ah, gee...

Tang Fengchi this person is a good thigh, and he has to hold it steady.

Rich and powerful, but also able to fight, look at the broken pieces on the ground, you must make good friends.

Isn't it just talisman paper, no problem, how easy it is to draw some talismans for the gold lord!

Wu Yu cleared her throat and said to Tang Fengchi in a serious manner: "You can't do this idea, you can't be too selfish, of course, there are good things to share together, eating alone will be choked."

After

saying this, she quickly added: "But don't worry, as long as you need the talisman paper, I can provide it to you at any time,

do you see?"

What Tang Feng asked for was her words, so he nodded and agreed, "Yes, but the amount I want is relatively large, I don't know how much you can give each month?"

"This is not certain, when the tools are complete, like the low-grade rune paper sold to Brother Sun, you can draw more than twenty sheets a day, the intermediate one is about ten a day, and the advanced one depends on the situation, and I feel that you can draw two or three sheets in one breath." However, this feeling usually comes only once in a long time, so this one is not counted in it," Wu Yu tilted her head and calculated. That's about it.

Tang Fengchi stretched out two fingers in front of her, "Give me at least 200 or more a month, how?"

Wu Yu rolled her eyes, "No, I don't have to do anything else?" Light gives you a spell? The monthly low-level intermediate adds up to a hundred sheets, and there is no more.

She also has to live her retirement life, so that she has to draw talismans every day, and she must not draw vomit.

Tang Fengchi frowned, but still replied, "It's okay."

In the end, they signed an agreement, and she provided Tang Fengchi with 100 rune papers every month, and the types of rune papers were not limited.

There are 98 pieces of low-grade rune paper and 500 pieces of intermediate rune paper. High-grade rune paper is as you like, if there are 50,000 sheets.

The Agreement is effective from now on and is valid for an indefinite period. Of course, if one party does not want to continue to cooperate, it can also terminate the agreement.

Their agreement is an electronic version of Tang Fengchi's play, and one person exists in the light brain of both sides.

Wu Yu opened her personal voice to listen to the content inside, and directly recorded a fingerprint.