108

Chapter 108: Moissan

Previous chapter

bookshelf

directory

Save bookmarks

Next chapter

Mo Sang looked at Wu Yu coldly: "You remember for me!"

"Remember and remember, I'm afraid you won't make it." Wu Yu raised her head.

In fact, I have already played drums in my heart, and since this woman came, the people around me did not even dare to watch the play, and they all made a look of not caring about themselves.

Obviously, when she and Squinting had a conflict just now, these people were still laughing.

It seems that this woman is afraid that she has a great future.

Mo San and the man who came to help helped together to help the unconscious man.

Said fiercely: "Wu Yu, you just have to wait!"

After

that, he helped the injured man and left.

Wu Yu: "..."

No, how did this woman know her name? Has she ever reported her home?

After the woman left, the people around her instantly gathered around, looking at her with admiration, of course, there were some people who looked at her with regret.

Suddenly, a man with a short beard came over and said: "The girl really has yours, Your Majesty's favorite little princess, you dare to provoke, admire and admire!" Saying

that, he arched his hand at her.

What's the thing?

"Your Majesty's favorite little princess? She? Wu Yu looked at the short-bearded man with a surprised expression.

"You don't know?!" The short-bearded man said loudly, surprised by her.

"I should know?" She asked the bearded man rhetorically.

That woman looks older than His Majesty, can she be a princess? The last princess of Your Majesty?

And when the princess goes out, doesn't she have to bring a large group of bodyguards. The woman was followed by a man, and he was a weak man.

This short-bearded man won't be framing her, right...

The short-bearded man looked at her with sympathy and said, "Sister, while you are still alive, you should go to the star network to investigate." At that time, you can also die a little blindly. "

......

Wu Yu shifted her gaze to the people around her, and saw everyone looking at her with sympathy.

Very good, she is afraid that she is in trouble this time.

Okay, you have to die to understand, check it!

The current king of the empire, Moritz, is only 32 years old, has been in office for ten years, and is very young and promising.

An accident ten years ago almost killed him.

Even if he was treated in the treatment cabin, he fell into a coma due to excessive blood loss, and his physical function was reduced, and he saw that he was about to die, and his sister Mo Sang came forward to give him a blood transfusion to save him.

Moisang was only ten years old at the time, and he was a grown man, and the blood he needed was not something that a ten-year-old girl could satisfy.

Although she has controlled her blood volume, her younger sister Moisang still suffers from Progeria due to blood loss.

Before the age of ten, Moisang was a lively and cheerful little girl, and after the age of ten, her personality completely changed.

Gloomy, pampered, vicious, all the bad temper made her all over again.

After Moritz woke up, he took care of her in every way, relying on her everything, all the good things, she had what Moritz had, and she had what Moritz didn't have.

Even if she did something wrong, Moritz would carry it for her, which can be described as a thousand pampering for the rest of her life.

Everyone in the empire knows this, knows that Mo Sang sacrificed herself to save the king of the empire, and everyone has a certain kindness to her, although she is arrogant and domineering, no one will denounce her.

Suddenly, there was a commotion from the audience on the other side.

"There is a good show to watch, everyone look at the screen."

Everyone looked at the big screen, and Wu Yu also turned her head to look.

On the screen, several students wearing the same school uniform are carrying a cultivation pot together, which is more than ten times larger than the other cultivation pots on the field.

Not only big, but also very deep.

It seems to be so interesting, but how does the school uniform worn by the people on the field look so familiar?

It wasn't until she saw Sun Yanyan that Wu Yu suddenly realized that it was now their turn in school.

Match site.

After the students in the audience, they each concentrated in their own school location and exchanged ears.

"You said that this seventh district, what planting show do you want to show everyone this year?

"What kind of performance, people are also here to compete, haha..."