45

Chapter 45 Territorial Discrimination

Several people stood quietly under the trees to feel this rare scenery.

As time passed, the surrounding neighbors gathered around one after another, and everyone was even more novel than when Shuofeng built a house.

I have probably never seen such a plant, and they are all talking about this loquat tree.

"This is a tree, it's spectacular!" Someone lamented.

Someone is well-informed, "This is the tree, I've seen it in videos before, it's also this tall and big." Rows stand on both sides of the street. "Video

? You're looking at the black market billboard.

"Hahaha..." the crowd laughed.

However, some people echoed, "So what, isn't it true on the billboard."

Another chimed in, "I know I know, it's true, I've seen growers give birth to plants."

Everyone lobbied a lot, as if anyone could say two words, and who knew more than anyone.

Wu Yu saw so many people coming, gave Shuo Feng a look, and sneaked away by herself, she didn't want to be pulled to ask this and that.

Shuo Feng heard these people say this, in fact, he also wanted to join them, he was also very excited, and it was the first time he saw such a scene.

He had seen the planting process of the grower, and he had never seen a plant that could still be vigorous under the control of losing its spiritual power.

He wanted to tell these people that the plants planted by other growers would soon wither.

I also want to say that the green plants in each district are fake, just fake objects used for beauty, and even some are holographic projections.

It's just that after receiving Wu Yu's eyes, Shuo Feng had to leave with him.

Xiao Ya'er and Grandma Chen joined in and became everyone's gossip center.

Considering that there were many people around Grandma Chen's house, and it was not soundproof, he came directly to Shuofeng's house.

She must build a big house as soon as possible, and it is too inconvenient now.

Seeing that Shuo Feng was a little listless, "What's wrong with you?"

Shuo Feng shook his head and did not speak.

Well, forget it, men will always have a few days when something is wrong.

Her business is more important, "Have you recorded the video?" Let me see. Shuo

Feng clicked on the video projection.

In the video, the surrounding environment is blurred, the focus is on Wu Yu alone, and the camera does not turn to the ground until the planting begins.

From the moment Wu Yu buried the seed in the pit, the camera kept focusing on that place, and then the seed germinated and broke through the soil, growing bigger and bigger, until the tree was prosperous.

The video is over here, and Wu Yu is basically synchronized, it's okay to watch, there is nothing unclear.

I uploaded the video in a few clicks, and now I am waiting for the result.

Xiang Xinge is a student at the Multimedia Academy. The mental power level of their family is very low, and the family's economic situation is not good.