29

Chapter 29: The intelligence is wrong, the woman is capable

She put the light brain on, and then opened the connection port of the bracelet and made contact with the light brain connection port, and successfully activated the light brain.

After taking a few glances at the various functions inside, he pressed the joy in his heart, "Thank you." The

sales brother waved his hand and said weakly: "No thanks, we don't provide a 3-year warranty for you, you go quickly." I

really don't want to see this guest, today's single work, not a single commission, too difficult.

Out of the light brain store, she still remembered that Yun'er wanted to buy clothes, and after looking at the clothes on her body, she also had to buy two more.

"Yun'er, let's go buy clothes."

"Hmm." Yun'er lowered her head and whispered.

What's going on? How do you look unhappy? From the moment she entered the light brain store, she found that this little girl did not speak the whole time, and had been quietly following her.

"What's wrong? Did you wait too long for me? Sorry to keep you waiting. Yun'er

quickly shook her head when she heard her say this, "No, it's not. Didn't wait long.

"Then why do you look dejected?"

"Huh? Do I have one?

"Naw, see for yourself." Tilted her head and motioned for her to look at herself on the reflective wall.

Yun'er looked at herself reflected on the wall, and really looked frustrated, which made people disgusted when they saw it, she hated herself like this.

She didn't understand what was wrong with her, obviously she was just fine, and after following Sister Yu into the light brain store, she began to get depressed.

Maybe it's seeing that Sister Yu can easily take out the star coins that their family can't earn in a year, or maybe it's Sister Yu's confident appearance that talks eloquently, in short, she can't learn half of Sister Yu's appearance in her life.

"Sister Yu."

"Huh?"

Looking at the dejected person on the wall, Yun'er doubted herself again, "Am I bad?" "What

?" Hearing this, she was very surprised, how could this little girl have such thoughts, this is unacceptable.

Through the wall, he pulled up the bangs in front of the little girl's forehead, and then pulled out a small black clip on his hair, and directly pinned the bangs that were in the way.

Yun'er's forehead was full, it should have been exposed to look good, so that she looked spirited, and she had to keep thick bangs to block her aura.

"Look, isn't that much better? You have to remember to never doubt that you are good enough, because you are really good, really extraordinary. The best accessory for a girl is not appearance, but confidence.

After

speaking, he touched Yun'er's head and supported her back, "So, raise your head and look forward."

Yun'er turned her body and looked at her with tears in her eyes and choked out, "Hmm.

Can't

stand the little girl looking at her like this, "Don't be cranky, you still have to buy clothes, let's go."

In the end, she bought two sets of clothes, but Yun'er didn't, saying that there were still many things she didn't need at home.

Seeing the little girl's difficulties, she didn't say much, there were some things she couldn't do, such as the problem of star coins, she herself was also very poor, bought a light brain and returned to before liberation.