133

The interstellar female Taoist she works part-time as a planterTurn off the lightsEye protection繁體bigmiddlesmallChapter 133: Raid of Alien Beasts"If Wu Yu is really the key to treating this disease, wouldn't it be very good for us to treat her like that before?" Ling Yun raised his worries in a timely manner.

Speaking of this, he couldn't help but shake his head and said, "And... She is also missing, which may not be easy. Brother

and sister: ...

Morrison raised his forehead: "So let's find someone first, and after someone finds it, calm people well and see if they can get her forgiveness." After speaking, he looked at Mo Sang disapprovingly, "Especially Sang'er, think about how to make up for your mistakes."

Mo Sang looked down and staggered his eyes, and muttered reluctantly: "It's not my fault alone, she also slapped me and hurt my people, and the eldest brother is still lying..."

"Starting again?" Morrison frowned.

Seeing his second brother's expression gradually become serious, Mo Sang closed his mouth and glanced at Ling Yun with his eyes, hoping that he could help him speak.

Seeing this, Ling Yun did not make a sound, although what His Second Highness and Princess Mosang said was reasonable, he still preferred to wait for His Majesty to wake up before listening to his orders.

Dark Forest.

It was getting late, and the already dangerous area was full of dangers, and at this moment, without the help of sunlight, it looked extremely mysterious.

Whooping—roaring—
a roar of
a strange beast stimulated Su Hang'an's nerves.

He quickly hugged Meng Nan on his back tighter, and his legs accelerated again to quickly emerge from the afterimage.

Despite this, he was still a short distance away from the man in front of him, as if he couldn't catch up.

Although he is carrying a man with more than 100 pounds on his back, the commander also holds a person, whether he is holding or not, such a posture is logically more difficult to act than carrying a person.

Is it because women are lighter than men that their movements are not restricted?

Or next time he will try it again to see if he will be restricted in his movement while holding a woman.

Strange to say, he still didn't understand how this woman appeared.

Yu remembers that at that time, he seemed to have been smashed by something and fainted, and then when he woke up, he saw the commander holding a person, and when he looked closely, he was still a woman, and before he could be shocked, he was urged to hurry up.

During this period, he intended to ask the commander about the situation, but the commander seemed to have a wind under his feet, and he walked faster and faster, and he couldn't catch up at all.

What is certain is that the thing that stunned him was most likely the woman in the commander's arms.

"It's amazing." The feet moved quickly, and he did not forget to complain in his mouth.

He has only heard of dumplings in the sky, and he has not heard of women in the sky, although he does not know what dumplings are, but he has heard such words.

"Roar-" There was another deafening roar, which made Su Hang'an's whole body shake

He shook his head and once again marched forward with full power.

Now is not the time to think about it.

......

Closer, I can clearly feel the ground movement brought by the galloping beast on the ground.

Tang Fengchi hugged Wu Yu in his arms, jumped onto a dark dead tree, and looked back at the back of the young man who was running hard.

Through the sunset, you can clearly see the dust not far away.

Wrong! And not only the rear.

Farther away, from time to time, dead trees fall in all directions, rolling up dust, and even feathered beasts flying overhead.

What's going on, a large number of exotic beasts suddenly gathered!

The battle was so big that it was like a small-scale beast tide breaking out.

Moreover, judging from the surrounding destroyed environment, this group of strange beasts seemed to have specially rushed towards a few of them.

Tang Feng cursed lowly, and his face sank terribly.

"Change course and evacuate to the southwest." Despite this situation, his tone remained calm.

After hearing Tang Fengchi's order, Su Hang'an kicked on a large rock, stopped his steps, and the impact of inertia and "bang" kicked the boulder out of a crack.

He let out a breath and looked at the man on the dead tree in bewilderment, "Commander?

He wanted to say that the wounded urgently needed treatment, and also wanted to ask why he changed his route, but when he touched Tang Fengchi's eyes, he consciously swallowed the words that came out of his mouth.

Tang Fengchi looked down at the rookie soldier under the tree panting heavily, and his expression was particularly serious.

Of course, he knew the young man's doubts, but did not explain, but said directly: "The order issued by the commander, as a soldier, must be carried out as soon as possible, time is life, any hesitation on the battlefield may make you lose your own life or that of your companions."

Su Hang'an was a little panicked by the sudden sternness, his body subconsciously straightened, and he returned loudly: "Yes, execute immediately." Saying

that it would be executed immediately, his whole body immediately adjusted its direction and faced the southwest.

"Follow me." Seeing that the newcomer was quite well-behaved, Tang Fengchi's expression eased a lot, and he gave the order again.

In the southwest direction, is the field of mutant plants, where energy spars are scarce and not worth exploiting, so the empire did not spend much energy there.

I only know that the terrain is complicated and there are many kinds of mutated plants, and humans will be swept away by plants if they are not careful, and they will take their turn as their nutrients, and even mutant beasts refuse to stay there.

Now that the alien beasts are attacking, and there are many of them, it is not wise to return to the camp, and these alien beasts must not be allowed to go to the periphery of the forest.

According to past experience, there is still some time before the outbreak of the beast tide, so on the side of the dark forest, there are currently only security teams and border guards who maintain order.

The alien beast is menacing, and it is too late to reinforce.

Most of the people who mine the spar have a low spiritual power level, and they can't save themselves in the face of foreign beasts.

Waiting for the alien beast to taste the smell of blood will only make the scene more out of control, and maybe it will break out in advance because of this.

Perhaps by leading these exotic beasts into the realm of mutant plants, the current crisis can be solved.

Now he only hoped that these alien beasts could really be led away by them.

As the direction of Tang Fengchi and the others changed, the group of exotic beasts that originally attacked the periphery of the forest also turned their direction one after another as if they were possessed by a demon.

Some larger exotic beasts, whose limbs are not as flexible as small exotic beasts, move slightly clumsily and slowly for half a beat, and are directly hit to the ground by the exotic beasts behind, and then trampled by the same kind, and cannot stand up for half a day.

As a result, the movement speed of the alien herd slows down.

Tang Fengchi looked at the group of exotic beasts that were chaotic due to the sudden change of lane, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the purpose of this group of alien beasts is really a few of them.

Only, why did so many alien beasts suddenly appear to attack them?

He looked down at the person who was still unconscious, the woman obediently nestled in his arms and did not move, but her brows were locked all the time, as if she was doing some nightmare, and her eyelashes kept inflammatory, although the long eyelashes could not cover the blue and black under her eyes.

What the hell happened to make myself like this.

Suddenly...... Wu Yu, who was sleeping, her eyebrows became tighter and tighter, and her eyes rolled left and right under her eyelids.

Seeing this situation, Tang Feng Chi raised his eyebrows, this is about to wake up?