1

Chapter 1: Entering Another World

Looking at the unmanned vehicles in front of her and the small flying machines flying in the air, the sunlight shone on the glass of the high-rise buildings, reflecting the strong light that made her dizzy, as if she was dreaming.

I thought she was a ghost-catching master, and she had never seen any scenes, but now she was looking left and right like a hillbilly.

She was born in the 80s, abandoned by her family, and then brought back to Guanli by her master to raise. At that time, most people had never been outside the village in their entire lives. Master does not like to go far away, and usually shows things to the surrounding villages.

When she was twelve or thirteen years old, she always wanted to go out of the mountains and go to the outside world to see, but the master did not allow it, saying that after the founding of the country, she was not allowed to become a jingjing, and those who did their line were even more severely targeted, so that she did not have this idea, and no one cared about her if she was arrested.

After the death of the master, she took the skills that the master taught her, and began to wander alone, stopping wherever she went, and slowly became a little famous.

Now she is wearing a blue regular clothes, and she is looking here and there on the side of the road, which really looks a little silly.

Seeing that the people around her did not show strange and hostile feelings towards her, Wu Yu slowly relaxed, and she was at ease.

Rubbed my stomach, or find a place to fill my stomach first, I have been wandering around, and my stomach is hungry.

Walked into a restaurant that she had been optimistic about before, found a remote location and sat down, the restaurant was cold and deserted, there were not many people eating, the taste should not be very bad, right?

She doesn't pick, it's good to have something to fill her stomach, she was hungry with the master, and she has always refused to come to food.

"Hello lady, this is the menu, what you want to eat, just order it on this, a robot will bring it to you later."

A gentle voice came from her ears, and Wu Yu subconsciously turned her head to look, and what came into view was a pair of waves.

I looked down at myself,......

Looking at the menu handed over by Da Bonu that looked like a transparent glass, she casually pointed to two or three dishes, then returned the menu, and obediently sat on the stool to wait for the dishes, and did not look around.

After a while, the dishes she ordered were delivered, a boiled vegetables, a stew, and an egg soup.

To be honest, she didn't understand what was written on the menu just now, she didn't know a word, and although she didn't go to school, Master taught her to read.

In the words of the master, "If you can't read, how can you understand the mantra of the heart, just use your mouth to say that everyone will be, you must know what the mantra means every time you pronounce it, and you must achieve unity of mind in order to exert its power."

Therefore, Wu Yu is not only literate, but also able to integrate the mental methods and various oral techniques taught by the master.

But she really can't understand the words here, it seems that some will learn it in the future ... Instantly, I felt that the food in my mouth was not fragrant.

After eating, Wu Yumo walked to the cash register.

In fact, she was now drumming in her heart, and she had a sense of ominousness, which she expected.

Miss Dabo, who was still gentle and sweet just now, immediately lost her previous gentleness when she saw her take out a red ticket to settle the bill.

Directly said to her expressionlessly: "Please don't tease me, although I am just a small person with mental power F, I can't be fooled with casually." Shanni's

mental power is weak, can only do these difficult work, there is no rising channel, mental strength determines social status, people like her always live at the bottom of society, although the star law adds that you cannot bully the weak, but in fact, verbal ridicule of the weak with this ability discrimination has always happened.

Wu Yu saw her eyes slightly red as she spoke, looking like she was about to cry, and said strongly: "Please show your light brain account number, we will directly deduct star coins from your account."

Wu Yu saw that she was about to cry, a little at a loss, and hurriedly explained: "Hey no, Langlang Qiankun, don't talk nonsense, I didn't make fun of you, I only have this on me at present, and there is nothing in your mouth about light brain and star coins." Really, I swear, or I'll give you a few amulets to keep you safe?

Saying that, he hurriedly stretched out his right hand and raised three fingers to swear to others, indicating that he was not lying.

With his other hand, he took out the peace talisman he carried with him from the cloth bag hanging from his body and held it up to others.

Sanni saw that she did not wear a light brain on both wrists, and her eyes suddenly became subtle, there are only two kinds of people who do not have a light brain in this year, one is an imbecile person, and the other is an outlaw.

Shanni was a little nervous, collected her tears and pretended to be calm: "Since you are not wearing a light brain, then please move to the back, and then we will contact your family or friends, please."

With that, he bent down and raised his hand, signaling her to move.

...... This directly to Wu Yu will not be the whole thing, where is her relatives and friends here.

At this time, Wu Yu, who was sitting in the back, was a little confused, so she didn't ask her family and friends for information, and what did it mean to leave her here alone?

When Wu Yu finally figured it out, she entered the first game in her life.

You said that this thing is the whole thing, isn't it just a meal, as for? She originally wanted to say that she would wash her dishes to settle her debts, maybe she could still mix a job to make ends meet or something, how could she know that a good girl really couldn't get into the oil and salt.

Miscalculation.