Love my life!!

Blane walked home feeling miserable wondering how he was going to keep his shaft in his pants, he nearly exploded when he wrapped his arms around Linda on the dance floor! Sliding his key in the key whole, Blane opened the door to his modest apartment and headed straight to the liquor cabinet. Pouring himself a double whiskey, he lifted the glass to his full lips and swallowed its contents in one gulp. His throbbing shaft drove him wild with madness and his hand reached for it. It has been much too long, he thought, as he rubbed it harshly.

Reminding himself that he was not one to masturbate, his ego was much too huge for that, he poured himself one more double before he headed into the bathroom to take a very cold, freezing cold, iced cold shower!

His skin prickled as the cold water danced on his skin, and it didn't help any with the throbbing of his shaft. He cursed under his breath and decided he would do the only thing left for him to do, he was going to invade Violet's dreams!!!

Fay's don't have the luxury of just willing their erection to go away, and it just does! They suffer it out until they stick it somewhere, and the only place Kalen was going to stick it in, was Violet! He was not about to play with himself, he was the king of Fay, and kings don't do that! Nor was he about to betray his soulmate with another woman, so he would do exactly as Hawk instructed him to do, he was going to jump in her dreams!

Wrapping a towel around his muscular body, Kalen tried to calm his beating heart. If Violet ever found out what he was doing she would hate him forever, but Hawk insisted that it was the only way to go about it. Last night Stephan held a meeting and told them what Violet's plaqns were. He had voiced his concern about her welfare in a country where she has never been to before, and everyone decided that it would be best if Kalen disguised himself and go with her.

It was all Hawks idea, he even took Kalen to the side and told him to hurry up and make the connection before she meets someone and gives it away. He reminded Kalen that America is a very modern country where the people didn't think it was wrong to sleep with their mate before their marriage bed.

"So you won't have any hard feelings if I bedded Violet before we wed?" Kalen asked.

"No, because I know you are soulmate's and you will make her your queen, and I also know my daughter, although she is not a free spirit when it comes to her sexuality, she might fancy herself in love with an American and sleep with him, is that what you want?" Hawk had asked, knowing very well that his daughter would never sleep with another, but he wanted to get Kalen to hurry up and make his connection, and not waste precious time, plus he didn't like the fact his only daughter was by herself in the future.

"When Violet finally realizes who I am, she will never speak to me again!" Kalen said, and felt his heart sink.

"That's why you must invade her dreams immediately and make the connection there! Once you sleep with her, and the connection is made, she will not want another, and she will be yours forever!" Hawk said. "My friend, this is my daughter and I would never allow this to happen if it were not for the fact that I know you to be a decent man! Her destiny is to be your wife and queen, sooner or later the connection will happen, but I don't want her to sleep around with others until she realizes that she should connect with you! It's the only way I can think to protect her from the wolfs that roam the cities of California."

Hawk had told him not to wait, in fact he had instructed him to invade her dreams on the first night he meets with her. Together, Hawk, Stephan, and Kalen orchestrated everything, and he was sent off after her, but now that he was actually going to invade her dreams, he got cold feet. He knew in his heart of hearts that she would spit in his face if she ever found out what he about to do.

Zapping himself to her pent house suite. He watched as she tossed and turned in her bed. The cat lay by her feet with her eyes wide open as she watched the Fay jump in her dreams. Bella quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the other room, not wanting to witness the Fay make love to Violet.

Kalen lay on the bed next to Violet and he bent his head down and kissed her plump lips. She responded immediately, kissing him back hungrily. Kalen wasted no time, he undressed her and his hands touched and caressed every inch of her beautiful, sexy body. Wild and crazy out of his mind, Kalen could wait no more. He positioned himself between her thighs and glided inside her. He felt her stiffen for only a few seconds, as he broke her cherry, and when he knew her pain had subsided, he slammed inside her, hungry thrusts, that drove him insane, as he trembled above her. They both reached their peak at the same time, and their bodies shook with electricity as the connection took place. Every cell in their body came to life and powerfully connected.

Kalen's body shook violently above hers, and a masculine moan escaped his lips, as the current shook him entirely. Never in his existence had he a sexual encounter as powerful as this. She was finally his, and he loved her with everything inside him.

Violet held on to the Fay as she trembled underneath him. She knew what was happening, it was Kalen, it had always been him. He had come to her in her dreams, and she was ready for him. She loved him she did, she has always loved him, but Violet was not too happy that he had disguised himself, and she decided that she was going to play along. Someone needed to teach him a lesson, one that he shall never forget, she thought, as the king pulled out of her, and started to work his way down on her.

She almost lost her mind when his tongue found it's mark and glided deep inside her. She enjoyed every second of it, as she lost herself in bliss again. Kalen worked on her all through the night, not able to get enough of her. Violet was now his, and he was crazy in love with her.

Before the bright sun shined through the glass windows in Violets room, Kalen jumped out of her dreams and zapped himself back to his apartment. His erection was still throbbing and wanting more, but he didn't want to risk being in her dreams for too long. What if she woke up and realized what just happened, then what?

************

Violet's eyes sparkled when she opened them. Making love with Kalen was all that she ever dreamed of and more! But she didn't appreciate the deceit. How dare he think he could invade her dreams and get away with it, and did he think her so dumb, did he think she wouldn't have guessed that Dr. Macdonald was really Kalen?

Her lips curved into a smile, she was going to play Kalen's game just to teach him a huge lesson! No one messes with her and gets away with it! She thought, as she jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.