Kiss my aching heart

The horse galloped over the rolling hills and through the meadows, until it was about to collapse. It was a good thing that they were near Barrington castle. Lanie trembled as the castle came into view. What fate awaited her there? Who was this person they called Master? Little tremors of fear crawled up amd down her spine, and a single tears trickled down her face.

"Don't worry yourself to tears princess, it won't be too bad, the Master could be fair if you are good to him!" The man who sat behind her in the saddle said, and pushed himself even closer to Lanie's arse. He wanted to enjoy the feel of her before he had to hand her over to the Master.

Lanie stiffened when she felt the mans shaft poke her in her arse, and she tried to shift away from him, but his hand tightened around her waist and he wisphered in her ear. "Try that again and I will lose my patience with you. Stay put where you are, and I will be kind to you and ask for only a good licking, but push me too far, and I will make you please me in more ways than one!"

Lanie took his warning seriously, knowing that this man was stronger than her and she was at his mercy, especially since her hands were tied and he carried many weapons on him. She did not want to make him angry, so she kept her mouth shut while her mind raced to find a solution to her problem.

An hour later, right before sunset, Barrington castle came to view, and the man pulled the reins and led the horse through the thick wooded forest. Jumping off the horse, he pulled Lanie with him, threw her on the dirt ground, and got down to bussiness right away. Unwrapping his kilt, he dropped it to his feet and stood naked before Lanie.

The Druidess did not react to his impetuous, disgusting, ungodly act of injustice, because she just stared right through him, and lost herself in her own thoughts. She felt safe and nothing could hurt her, because in her mind she had created the perfect world.

The man hesitated but a second before he shoved his slimy thing into her mouth and stripped her of her dignity. He almost cried out loud when he reached his peak from satisfaction, but he held his tongue for fear someone might hear him and report the incident to the Master. He valued his life, and hurried up and cleaned up the mess with a dirty cloth he had stuffed in the inside pocket if his kilt, and then he dragged Lanie back to where the horse was and threw her on it. He jumped on it behind her, and with a satisfied smile on his face he pulled the reins and headed towards the castle. He worried not that the wench would repeat what happened here, it would be his word against hers and to make sure she kept her mouth shut, he leaned his head near her ear and said, "If you tell the Master what just transpired here, I will come in the night and kill you, understand?"

Lanie nodded in answer, still forcing herself to focus on anything but what just happened a moment ago. She formed a plastic bubble around herself, to protect her from pain.

The horse galloped along the path to the courtyard and immediately ten giant warriors came out through the gate with their spears, and barred the entrance way. Sweat beaded across the mans bald head, and using his arm, he wiped it away and proceeded to the gate.

"Remember what I told you!" He whispered in her ear, pushing his shaft forward, wanting to feel her just one more time before he handed her over to the master.

As he pulled the horse to a stop in front of the warriors, the goon jumped down from his horse and pulled Lanie with him. "Tell your master I have brought him the slave!" He told the guards.

Not two minutes later, the guards stepped asside, and the Master walked through the gate and made his way to Lanie and the goon.

"Is this the slave?" The masters voice sounded deep and masculine.

"Yes, it is she." The goon responded, with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Is she untouched?" The Master asked.