Running out of time

It was early morning when the two Druids found themselves in the great hall of Sterlingshire. The library door was open and the MacAlisters were waiting for their arrival. Amira and Yasmin were pulled gently in the room with them, and Yasmin looked around and clutched her sisters arms frightened by her new surroundings.

"There is nothing to fear Yasmin, they are good people and will not harm us." Her sister whispered in her ear.

Yasmin silently watched the giant warriors who got down to business quickly as they discussed something about a battle, and was fascinated with Tristan, who she thought was the handsomest of all the men present. Why had he taken her with them, and what is this place that he brought her to? Her sister didn't seem scared at all, in fact, Yasmin looked into her sisters eyes and found warmth in them when she looked at the man who claimed to be her husband. Could her sister really be in love with this warrior?

Focusing her attention back on Tristan, she realized that she too would find it easy to fall in love with such a man. He was very tall, dark and handsome. His body was rock solid muscle, and she longed to run her hands across his muscled chest. His face resembled a Greek God, and she knew she never looked upon a more gorgeous sight than he. His emerald eyes sparkled when he spoke, like flames of fire, and burned with passion. His nose was chiseled to perfection, and his sculpted lips looked like they were made for kissing.

Yasmin's cheeks flamed from such sinful thoughts that filled her mind, and she lowered her gaze to the marble floor, hoping no one saw her blush from shame. The warriors were debating what to do next, when Yasmin sneaked a glance at Tristan again and found him staring at her. Her heart did a somersault and almost stopped beating. Oh God, she thought, as she lowered her eyes to her feet, he knows.

"Get rid of your shyness Yasmin, these people do not judge you by your innocence, they are kind and loving, we are lucky to be here!" Amira whispered.

Yasmin stole another look at the warrior. He looked like a wild beast, with his raven black hair that framed his ruggedly handsome face, falling down his shoulders, and his big body with muscles that rippled with every move that he made.

"Oh, you are back!" Lidia said as she walked gracefully into the library. "And who do we have here?"

The warriors stopped what they were saying, and looked at the women. "This is my sister Yasmin." Amira said, and tugged at Yasmin's elbow to stand up straight.

"Well hello Yasmin." Lidia said, with a welcoming smile, "Please come with me, this is no place for a lady, let me take you to the sitting room and introduce you to the MacAlister women."

The two sisters followed Lidia out of the library as she made her way to the sitting room, and they found themselves surrounded by the MacAlister women. They were a great bunch who welcomed the two sisters with open arms. Right away the girls felt the abundance of love that was thrown at them, and were pleased immensely.

Back in the library, the MacAlisters were waiting for Lucious, and Kalen's arrival. The witches already had returned with hundreds of supporters who were willing to help save the world. They made camp around the thousand of acres of MacAlister land, and waited for orders.

"Has anyone sent word to Lanie, where the hell has she been all these months?" Michael said, creasing his forehead with worry lines, "she has been gone for a long period of time with out so much as a word on how she is fairing, mayhap she is in a bind and needs our help!"

"I would have seen something if she were suffering." William said.

"You can't possibly see everything!" Edward reasoned.

"In this case I would have, because it's Lidia's daughter and I love Lidia more than life itself and whatever or whoever is connected to her, is connected to me, therefor I would have had a vision if she were in any kind of danger. My guess is, she is either very happy and forgets to send word to us, or she's not happy and is embarrassed to show herself because she made a mistake choosing the wrong man." William said and all heads turned to look at him.