I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World

Prayers

75 2 0
By user85216283

AUTHOR :

The story continues a bit in the book "I am a dragon, help, I am a dragon.

The adventures of Tania continue from chapter 68 and it is in chapter 98 that Ivan intervenes a little to try to save Tania, put in trouble by Tiamat.

The two stories take place in two different worlds but existing in both stories and interactive. 10000 years separate them, one before the great cataclysm and the other after the cataclysm.

Tania is in a parallel world and in the future, in the destroyed world, created "officially" by the collision of the portal leading to the Harkonnens with the earth of a similar world and at the same time. A huge asteroid was disturbed and split the earth into 2 dimensions, World A and World B (destroyed). Their history is 10000 years after the cataclysm, in a devastated world.

Tania was put on a cart with other shackled prisoners. She was drowsy and confused when she woke up.

"MMMH MMMMHHH" She had a gag in her mouth too.

The guards must have been afraid that Tania could cast spells or call for help.

The other prisoner turned to Tania: "Ah, you're waking up? You should have stayed asleep. The spell that awaits us is not a happy one..."

MMMhh MMMMMHH!!!!

"Enjoy the landscape and it's time to pray and think about your family..."

The other prisoner shouted "I'm not with them...!!!!! I just crossed a path along the border...". I'm just a simple hunter!!!! Please, have mercy! Let me go... I won't tell."

The blond man kicked him. Shut up! Shut up! You dishonor your name and your ancestors. Try to be once worthy and proud in your life! You are a Concrete like us. Then try to die like a Concrete.

The forest cleared, leaving green pastures and a magnificent view of high plateaus.

The brigand groaned in front of Tania who was tetanized.

From her globe in her spaceship, Tiamat watched the spectacle. She wanted to break Tania...to reshape her or perhaps to give birth to or reborn something in her.

Next to her, General Vulture and Demodragon, the leaders of her infernal army. Only Xayide was absent, remaining on guard for the reconstruction of Ethernia, the world ravaged by human wars and those of Magestia, allied to the Nippon empire defeated by the Harkonnens, themselves "swallowed" by Tania during a teleportation that went wrong.

Tiamat wanted to make sure that Tania remained a closed bottle to contain all this army and she was testing her "daughter" to grow in soul and power to become her next general of 2 infernal legions. She had to replace Hirrax, her adopted daughter, half dragon, half demon who joined the harem of her son "Ivan", ex dragon Lord and commander in chief of the US armies of his world. He lives on his ranch with his dragon family, human and with his adoptive mother Hissa, a lizard woman who took him into her orphanage, as well as his first wife Argentrix Tiamat, a great-granddaughter descendant of the dragon goddess. The adventures are over for him, at least that's what he thinks, as he spends all his time with his children and his little brother lizard man who dreams of becoming a dragon like his big (adoptive) brother.

Tania was crying as she asked Ivan for forgiveness in prayers . for attacking Hissa, corrupt Argentrix. It was war and the fights against the Harkonnens were terrible and merciless. Marise also paid the price....A mana course, the enemies always more numerous, arriving in waves, abandoned by the Ordos and sacrificed to the Harkonnens, they had taken spice which makes strong, allows to open portals and to save themselves using the space-time but at the price of an addiction and the madness which results from it.

Ivan, was not there...he couldn't understand and Argentrix had gone mad and mean. And me too... the spice never let go of its grip easily... I messed up and pushed his adoptive mother, the lizard woman who was protecting her child...

And these voices??? or are they now????

The worst thing is that I am still in love with Ivan but he rejected me badly and did not hesitate to "kill" me by giving me to his mother as a sacrifice, he who was as sweet as a lamb...as good as bread....Why does he hate me so much???? Why doesn't he give me a chance to redeem myself?

Then Tania shouted "IVAN.... IVAN.... HELP!!!!! .... PARDONN!!!!!"

But Ivan must have been deaf and in another dimension, another time....

However, Ivan, lying with his two dragons and their three children and his little brother straddling his neck and playing the dragonnier riding his wyverne, was worried for a moment. He was telling about his adventures and how he had saved Hirrax from the ivory tower and the awful killing mechanism.

He stopped for a moment, a kind of tinnitus going through his head...

"Tania...."

He looked at his family and his children. They lived in peace with humans and didn't want to change that anymore.

He heard the cries for help and closed his eyes. He opened them again by his little brother who held up one eyelid with both hands and laughed and said "Boo".

Everyone at the table laughed at his nonsense and Ivan's impassive attitude in the face of all the little ones' antics. The children loved him...and played with him a lot.

Then he joined hands "Sorry, Tania.... rest in peace.... may you find a better, happier and peaceful life again."

Hissa looked at his son... "Tania is calling for help..."? Did you feel like me?"

She looked down at the table... "It's not her fault, I think .... we were too hard on her."

Ivan: "Mom, stop... it's hard enough as it is... We have children to protect... I don't want any more wars or battles. "Tears were falling...

"And then I was horrible... .... I sacrificed her to Mother... to get rid of her for good."

Hissa looked at his son and began to cry...

"Mama?"

Hissa, full of tears.... "I know you did it for the good of the children and to protect us...but she was sick...and she was a good person....

I hope Tiamat took pity on her... Otherwise, it's too horrible...a death like that... We should have just thrown her out..."

Ivan: "Yes, it's true... it's not a moment that I regret my gesture... but we are all together now. And God only knows if the demon was going to resurface through her.

When I killed Hakumen no Mono, the emperor of the demon-youkais, I stared into his eyes when I died with him and... I saw the same look in Tania...that's what drove me to get rid of her. There were millions of deaths, including me... but I also loved her like all of you."

Hissa: "Yes... I understand... You were right..." And she shook her big dragon kid's scaly little hands... "You're the one who suffers the most... we all love you and you made the right decision."

Ivan, saddened, couldn't help but shed a tear on Tania... "Let's pray for her soul and that she comes out of it.... The good news is that Tiamat spared her."

Then Tristan, Ivan's little lizard brother: "We won't see Tan-aunt Tania again?. I liked to play with her... with the little plastic soldiers... at least nothing was forbidden with her... Say, Ivan... you threw her out... I never understood why... Will you ask her once so she can come back and play with me???"

Ivan had to leave... He couldn't control his grief... Besides she was in love with him...She really loved him....

"How could I do such a horrible thing????"

Argentrix and Hirrax flew away after Ivan...

They landed near the destroyed, unusable portal...

Then, turning to his two wives... "Tania calls me for help, asks for my forgiveness and for all of you... she's going to die... She has lost all her powers... and she's human again..."

Hirrax and Argentrix hiccuped in terror "Poor thing..."

Then Ivan threw himself into his wives' arms "I don't know what to do and if we know how to do something...it's too hard to decide..."

Higgins, Ivan's former military superior, arrived with his old car near the gate, which had become a kind of monument to the fallen soldiers of both worlds. He was visiting with the Alaskan Indians and was invited to the wedding preparation between some Indians and a Kajit, a woman with the head, legs of Lynx and a tiger tail. A small military parade was planned as a surprise for the newlyweds and he saw Ivan and his wives in flight.

The dragons were lying on the gravel at the edge of the cave entrance, where they came into this world.

With his beige "Colombo" style puck in Duffel, he lit up a Havana which made him immediately spotted by the 3 dragons.

Higgins, was used to the dragons who called him "Uncle" but each time he was afraid of their size and their super predator aspect. He was too old to change.

Higgins: "Ah, what a nice surprise... Hello Ivan, hello Argentrix and hello Hirrax..."

Immediately, he saw that something was wrong.

Immediately, he guessed... "It's Tania...isn't it?"

The dragons lowered their heads...

He sat down next to them and took a deep breath.

"You want one too? Ivan?"

The dragon agreed and cast a enlargement spell on the havana lit by the old training officer.

"Ivan, every time I had new recruits that I sent off to war, I had this feeling of guilt and what was worse was giving the flag back to the families to tell them the bad news that everyone was dreading.

Since I know you were human, you have that same feeling of having sent Tania to her death...".

The dragon sighed to nod.

"I know that now you wouldn't do this, but at that very moment, you made the right decision based on what you knew... You don't have to feel guilty... and you don't have to blame yourself... but I know it's hard.... She's dead, isn't she?"

Ivan stood up and said, "No! She's alive and she's begging me to help her, she's begging and I can hear her laments in my head! It's horrible...I feel sorry for myself... I feel what she feels..."

Higgins: "To be a God, must not be an easy thing..."

"I stay as a dragon instead of a hydra because I hear cries for help, cries, pleas, and also I feel the pain of those who pray to me..

Higgins was then beginning to understand Tiamat's madness... And the source of her cruelty... She was cruel to make people fear her and stop begging her. Thus the pain of the voices stopped a little.

Sitting down, the old man put his palms of hands against his face, as if to think better, holding the havana pinched between two fingers.

"I don't know how to help you or advise you, but reason is one thing and the heart another. When situations oppose and are impossible, then follow your heart and your conscience. They are rarely wrong..."

Ivan then straightened up and almost dropped the cigar.

"Thank you uncle... Now I know what I'm doing...."

Higgins let go: "You can put it out and light it again later..."

Ivan: "What about you girls? What do you say?"

Hirrax lowered her head... "We have very young children, it's too dangerous to go away with them. ...."

Ivan: "Do you know where she is? "

Hirrax: "In the destroyed world.... at the time of the Harkonnens... Mother Tiamat told me. She's with Marise and she has defeated her main demons...and has a human girlfriend, a bit like Georgie..."

Ivan had a slight feeling of jealousy, but if she has friends, it's because she has been able to change and redeem herself...And especially because Marise has forgiven her.

Hirrax, I am the only warrior here.

Argentrix: I know it's a perilous journey...but you couldn't ask Mother to help her?

Ivan: "Mother is very, very stubborn, especially with 5 heads... But it's true, if I don't try anything, I won't be able to look myself in the mirror...".

The 3 of us then went to the well below our ranch and we entered the immense cave that sheltered one of the palaces of the Goddess. The black cathedral, which was before, the seat of the Demon Lord Bhaal, the latter devoured in front of me by mother... Even if she is sweet to me (Ivan), I remember her teeth when it was my turn to go through it and that she stopped at the last moment, tasting my blood in her immense mouth.

Every time I (Ivan) saw her, I got chills, even with my hydra body, the same size as her.

The dragonness, especially Argentrix, the golden and silver dragon, feared Tiamat, because of its opposite alignment.

Hirrax, on the other hand, was more used to her, because she was raised directly by Tiamat, orphaned by her father and separated from Auronne, the mother of Argentrix, making Argentrix her half sister.

After a long time, one saw as in the bottom of the dark cave, buttons and lights in front of a huge nest in an organo-metallic structure.

Tiamat was lying in her spaceship...

Tiamat: "What's wrong, my children???"

Ivan : "What have you done with Tania??"

Tiamat: "You gave her to me as a snack, didn't you?"

"Stop it, mom... you know..."

"Ahh, we don't know how to joke anymore... I really wanted to tease you..."

Obviously, a divine joke, it was something else than a human joke. Coming from her, everything was possible.

Ivan : "Sorry to bother you in your mission but Tania is in danger, she cries and begs me, she is going to die, I can feel it..."

Tiamat: "So now you don't want her to die anymore???? But that's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Ivan: "Sorry..."

Tiamat got angry... "How many times do I have to tell you that I can't stand it when you ask for forgiveness... You are a hydra like me and it's an insult to our image..."

Ivan: "There is no one..."

Tiamat: "That's good again!"

Ivan: "I acted out of anger and I didn't think about it... There is not a day that I regret. I have the impression to act like the executioner, to act like those awful unicorns..." Ivan: "I have acted like the executioner, like those awful unicorns..."

Tiamat smiles: "I see that you are growing up... At least, you will teach your little ones these values...".

Ivan "we would like to save her and bring her back here, with us..."

"Tiamat: It's too late, now.... You will never make it... She is going to be executed..."

Ivan: "Mom... what's going on??? why????"

Tiamat, looking up, as if a little annoyed... "It's also her ordeal...and as she is also my daughter, she has to learn. She has resources within her and it is up to her to discover them but she is making big mistakes and I am afraid that this is what will lose her..."

Ivan: "Tania is my sister???? So don't waste a minute, save her, I beg you..."

Tiamat: "I can't...., Yes she is your sister in the sense that her dragon comes from the blood of Goldur...Argentrix's grandfather and also my grandson..."

Ivan "I don't understand..."

Tiamat "There is my double dimensional on the spot and I can't intervene, not yet..."

Ivan slammed himself on the forehead. "Your damn war with your doubles... When will you stop it?"

Tiamat: "I'm almost done... I have one and a half more to go..."

Ivan: "You know, if I lose you, I will cry for you....everyone here will cry for you....we all love you... but maybe they too are loved... You have all the powers, even to raise the dead!

Others will also mourn their relatives once you have absorbed them... And then... what will you do? Save Tania... we beg you ...."

Tiamat became very angry...

"IVAN!!!! This is MY business! "

Ivan "Mom, I don't want to lose you, I don't want you to go back to hell.... you can't imagine what we've done to get you out of it..."

The goddess, no longer blinded by evil, saved by Ivan, calmed down a bit.

Ivan "Why is she wrong?"

Tiamat: "I'm a jealous God!... she is praying to you... when it should be me!"

Ivan: "Give her a chance to love you!!!! Give her time!!! What have you done to her now???"

The goddess didn't answer, upset or frustrated.... She didn't want to let go of her "toy" that was Tania...

Tiamat grumbled "You have your family to play with..."

Ivan and the others understood immediately that Tania had become Tiamat's pear of atonement.... The worst fate that can exist... Tiamat obviously didn't want to let go of the dragon.

Ivan: "We don't ask you to show pity, but we understood... don't forget that toys break and I can understand the situation now... but I still have feelings for her, she wanted to become my concubine...".

Tiamat grunted, caught at her own game...

Ivan: "Mom...no, don't cut it off .... I'll do whatever you want, but don't kill her ....".

Tiamat growled at Ivan... "Don't even think about it! And don't come back here or else you'll know what it's like to fear me..."

Ivan prostrated himself without saying anything.

Tiamat: "At least you didn't ask for forgiveness...smiling..... And you, Hirrax, my little one... is he good with you???? (to change the subject)"

Hirrax: "Mommy... mommy... Ivan ...we are sad... It's also our fault for Tania... We would like to see her again among us... "

Then Tiamat looked at Argentrix... "You know that she has absorbed Vladimir...??".

Argentrix: "Tania is Tania... it doesn't matter... me too... I lose face when I look at my reflection..."

Tiamat "And what do the children say...?"

Argentrix, terrified by the pressure of the hydra of darkness..., feeling the breath of the demonic goddess: "They want her to play with....".

Tiamat stood up, at last, her heads.

"She must finish her ordeal, but she will not die..."

Ivan: "But what is this sadistic game???"

"Tania has a piece of Hakumen's soul in her, she was weak when you saved her and killed one of the 9 tails of the demon fox and when she saw the lifeless body of Georgie.

She has to fight and "absorb" her demon using my blood flowing in her veins... But I won't give you more details. It is up to her to find the resources..."

Then the conversation broke off, Tiamat frustrated... The dragons were still trying to beg and call their mother goddess, but the channel was deliberately cut off.

Ivan : "as if a Big deal!

Argentrix pushed them to go home. "That's all we could do.... At least you'll have a clear conscience, Ivan..."

Ivan kept his head down, he heard Tania screaming, it was her turn to be executed. It was too much for him, but he didn't know what to do...

He tried to open a dimensional breach with his 5 heads by being in hydra mode, with Tiamat's old body and her powers...

The 2 dragons begged him to stop and Hissa ran and hugged his child between her little arms...

"Don't go Ivan...You did what you could...she promised you she wouldn't die...didn't she? She always keeps her promises... I'm sure she does..."

Ivan, sorry... "Sorry, my darlings..."

Argentrix, Hirrax: "If you want to leave, we'll wait for you as long as it takes..."

But Ivan could not make it to the destroyed world... He needed Tiamat's ship, or else he had to make a devastating portal to cross the centuries and the same for the return.

Ivan, so sad... "I can't do it.... it's too far, too hard and in another time... It would take some spice, but I destroyed everything... "

Ivan returned home, hearing in his head Tania who was dying and suffering martyrdom...

"Please, Tania, I did what I could for you... but beg your mother... not me..."

The message that came over him was icy... "But it is you that I love... Farewell..."

It was like a knife blade in his heart.

The prayers stopped and a great emptiness invaded him.

"What had happened to Tania?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
63.7K 956 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
37.2K 975 80
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
3M 152K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...