I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Growing up

29 2 0
By user85216283

Argentrix wandered in the limbo of the cathedral and tac tac tac, Tiamat arrived near Argentrix.

She collapsed and lay flat on her stomach, not daring to say anything out of fear.

Tiamat approached and put her snout on the neck of the dragon, which was strewn with bruises and wounds.

Tiamat said, "Do not be afraid, my child," and she licked the wounds that closed.

The little one trembled and felt that the goddess was healing her.

"PPardon grandmother Tiamat... I don't know what I was thinking about... I beg you... I love Ivan..."

She was lifted up by one of Tiamat's paws which brought her to the level of her heart.

"My little Argentrix, I am really happy that you are getting back on your feet. And I love you a thousand times better as a nice dragon than as a drugged-up piece of garbage."

"Do you like nice dragons? Do you like Ivan?"

Tiamat: "Of course I love you all. Tenebrion, Sinistrar and all Tiamat like you... You are a Tiamat and you should be proud to carry this name as Ivan is also a Tiamat. But come sleep with me, we have thousands of things to talk about and you must have many questions."

Argentrix calmed down and a dialogue between Grandmother and granddaughter began.

The next day, a meal was served in the presence of Hirrax and me and of course Tiamat. I was in a black dragon so as not to crush her from our presence.

Hirrax had also come to be cuddled by Tiamat.

"You see, little sister, Mama Tiamat adopted me when I had my father murdered. She has been more than a mother to me and when I'm scared or in distress, she has always come to my rescue. Ivan too has been saved many times.

"Then Hirrax hugged and kissed her little sister who accepted him.

Do you want to play something?

Argentrix: "I apologize for my hysterical attitude."

"You were sick, but you're still not cured. We're here to help you too, but you must also be part of the infernal army. You must love your Grandmother but also remember that she is a goddess that you must venerate. Who cares about the theme or the motto, it's to respect her and love her as she loves you. The rest is inventions by priests.

On the other hand one of the missions is to go collect offerings through the darkness in the temples and dedicated holes. This is the work of the 60th legion but it is also a lot of fun.

Come, give me your paw and we'll collect the treasures, letters and petitions."

And so argentrix went off to have a good time.

Tiamat stroked me like a mom and we shared the meal.

"I won't harm this world that has been our ally, but I have rage against the factions of Dune, except the Fremen.

The infernal army must modernize like the army of darkness. But what Argentrix has done is a catastrophe. She has done worse than me. She really destroyed a world and the troops are deeply resentful of her.

She's going to have to work hard to earn respect."

She's going to have to go through the same ordeal as you did to heal from sexual hysteria. That's the price you'll pay to get your old Argentrix back."

"Mom, it's horrible!"

"Her spirit has to grow up just like you did."

During this time.

"Hahaha, how fun... "

Hirrax:" You see but don't forget that we are in hell here! You see other worlds, other landscapes, we receive reports, requests and unfortunately sacrifices. That's why it's my secret... If I wanted, I could be at the head of the first legion, but when the twisted ones send children, it's me who saves them. Otherwise they would be devoured by demons."

Argentrix: "And then you have demon blood..."

"My father, Ambrosius, was always weak but never ate a human soul. Animals, yes, not thinking beings. Neither did I, and that was my strength.

On the battlefields, purifying spells did not work against me and I was several times spared as a model by the celestians.

...

Did you know that the earth is hollow? There is a world inside and a temple for Tiamat. Look!

You could see temples and great Jurassic valleys...

Then another planet. Other worlds...

The universe was full of worlds.

Hirrax put the missives back in a pretty red and golden box and the golds, jewels, gems sorted and arranged in appropriate boxes. A huge register book kept the accounts of places, dates, names and value and the real percentage of the due offering (fraud).

Sometimes a couple would beg for a child and Hirrax would put the sacrificed child to them. Tiamat caught her several times but it was her only sin and Tiamat would forgive her each time when she hugged her... "Mommy", also adopted.

So the day went great between sisters and they rested together.

Then Hirrax screamed and called me "Ivan...". Help me!"

I understood and ran to the door, panting.

"Ivan, our wings and thighs hurt terribly. Give us one of your massages with your five heads."

Argentrix was all pink!

Hirrax: "Shut up and let it happen"

And I complied.

I salivated and chewed the muscular edges of their wings in symmetry, the straps lying on their bellies.

They groaned with pleasure.

Then a little hot, cold, oily and electric breath (mini impulses that made them tremble).

Then I stretched their wings and coated them with argan oil.

They purred with pleasure.

Then it was the massage of the thighs

And soon, the desire invades Argentrix abnormally and I have to cut it short. She was not yet ready.

She began to get excited and beg and I had to cool her down with ice between her thighs.

"Don't you love me anymore, Ivan?"

"Of course we love you, but you're not cured yet. The spice still has a strong hold on you. But I promise we'll get back to our old happiness."

"It's Hirrax, isn't it?"

Tiamat intervened.

"Argentrix, Hirrax and Ivan and all are here to heal you. They're doing their best for you, and you accuse them, which is proof of the hold they have over you."

"Sorry, grandmother, sorry Ivan, pardo Hirrax."

Tiamat: "It's good that you recognize it, you're progressing like that".

"Grandma, Grandma, how do you get out of corruption?"

Tiamat:" By an atrocious suffering disproportionate to the pleasure or enjoyment received. There is no way to get toxins out of the soul except by twisting it. You must be prepared to suffer and accept your suffering as salvation".

Tiamat disappeared in the shadows and argentrix found herself alone in her room. She felt like crying.

When she looked out the window, swirls of magma and ashes were falling like snow into the furnace on either side of the main bridge.

"That drug, what got into me? What madness..."

What was the reason for that? Tania?

She took a walk alone in this immense infernal prison.

Auronne and Hissa were watching her through a screen, to see her progress, but Auronne knew the horrors she would still have to endure to grow up.

The little dragon girl was over.

She had to grow up and think about becoming a mother herself.

Hissa, I think it's time, but I can't watch this. If it's like with Ivan, poor little..."

They went outside to change the air

In the sky of the cave, we could see a cylinder appearing silently.

Argentrix slept peacefully on a rock, staring at the lava bubbles and geysers that appeared regularly.

Demodragon awakened her with a horrible kick in the lower belly.

She was breathless.

"Then bad soldier. You have a rank of the academy but not the infernal army.

Look around you...everyone has been massacred! Your friend, Vladimir is here and he ravaged the earth in a single night. Look at his squads.

Sardokars were landing

The cathedral was on fire

Argentrix was looking after everybody, nobody...

A hole gave access to the outside and she flew in.

The ranches were razed to the ground and smoke covered the town in the distance and everywhere you could see Harkonens ships landing, dropping troops and bombing military bases, but it was all over in a few minutes.

It was a nuclear furnace...

Then she saw in the distance a horrible monster heading towards her, followed by Valdimir floating in the air.

Vladimir

Ah, how we meet again darling... You really helped me and saved me but I see that you don't want to eat your super spice anymore.

I don't want to introduce you anymore to my Servant, Demodragon, who is here in his true form.

The earth is now part of my interstellar empire. So join me and reign by my side as a tele-carrier or I'll leave you with your mentor.

Since he replaces Tiamat, he is now the God of the infernal army.

Argentrix fainted and woke up in a spider cocoon.

Demodragon: "You are a wreck as a soldier. You didn't watch out at all, you were fooling around and when you could have warned your sister, you were sleeping like a lizard on a rock.

You dared to masturbate in front of the other dragons, you made trouble with the food while you delivered children and orphans to the horde without really fighting.

And you criticize the way I feed myself. But I always wanted to taste the fallen golden dragon.

And he stuck his chelicerae in the lower belly of the argentrix who screamed when she felt the digestive juices melt her genitals.

Deodragon ripped out her ovaries and goba them in front of her.

She could not faint.

Demodragon: "You stay alive and conscious until the last piece... This is my power".

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH hulra Argentrix

Help!!!!!

"Demodragon bit into her belly. "The liver or the pancreas?"

And he tore out her pancreas.

He closed it with a cocoon.

She oozed blood from everything.

Demodragon: Many of my troops dreamed of having descendants and you made fun of them. You made love like a beast without any restraint and they all swore revenge on you.

Argentrix shouted "Ivan help me !".

She tried her powers, but everything was sealed by the magical silks.

Then Demodragon came out of her personal space:

Ahhh eggs from Ivan and You...

It looks appetizing. Snakes love eggs!

"IVAAAANNNNN HELP OUR LITTLE ONES. GRANDMOTHER FORGIVENESS SAVE US!

DADDY! MOTHER! Sinistrar?

But nobody answered.

"PArdon Demodragon... sorry, I'll do whatever you say..."

Demodragon: "Too late... they're all dead because of you..."

And he swallowed the eggs which burst in his mouth, leaving a trickle of golden blood...

Argentrix: "Nooooo"

She let herself go, lost.

Then Demodragon continued to inject her juices until her wings fell off and broke off.

She trembled and stared like me at a saving spot that would never come. And she lost her tail and one leg.

The torture was atrocious but she said nothing more, resigned to die.

Then a bright flash of light and a voice cried out: Enough!

Tiamat stood before the battered body of Argentrix, who didn't even notice that Tiamat was there.

She snapped her fingers and everything disappeared and she found herself in a sleeping position on the rock.

But Argentrix was shocked. The astral had wounded her.

We took her out of the cave and laid her down in the barn surrounded by her sister, me and all her family.

I shook her and kissed her. You had a horrible nightmare...

She collapsed in tears and we hugged each other very, very tightly.

"It's over... It's all over. We're all together. It was Tiamat who pulled you out of that psychic attack...

Demodragon was chased away... He won't hurt us anymore. I promise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
504K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.
16.4K 1.4K 36
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
48.8K 517 13
I KNOW THAT ALASTOR IS ACE!!! I DO THESE STORIES STRICTLY FOR FUN AND DO NOT WISH TO DISRESPECT THE ACE COMMUNITY BUT IF YOU AREN'T OK WITH PEOPLE WR...