I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
FΓ©licius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΞ©, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Arrakis

18 2 0
By user85216283

Fomalhaut was near a cliff and Marise was contorting in pain, she was crying too.

Then, deciding that she had a better future than Tania, he also poured his blood in the mouth of the little one, in full transformation.

"You will also have my genes and one day you will be able to transform back into a human, I promise you.

He cast a sleeping spell on her so that the transformation would take place without pain.

He knew they were surrounded by hundreds of Fremen. They had rocket launchers and their weapon of strange knowledge, a kind of magic missile generator, the most elaborate mystical weapon in this world.

They had to make a gesture and show that they were not a monster or an enemy.

He looked at the cracks in the rocks and invoked a source spell.

The ground shook and a spring of drinking water rose from the ground.

At this sight, the Fremen, lying on top of the dunes, rose up and went to cheer the dragon.

Water was the most precious thing for them. Even the dead had their water taken away from them.

To see a stream appear out of nowhere was a miracle for them.

Quickly the chief of the fremens approached.

"Creature, can you understand us?"

"Fomalhaut, my name is Fomalhaut. We are space castaways."

"You're Ordos!!!"

"We never were, we survived as mercenaries to keep our freedom and pay our debts. We know almost nothing from here and I ask you for asylum for me and the little one."

The Fremens saw a human being dragonizing himself and became frightened...

Talos: "What is this abomination? And why are you protecting it?"

Fomalhaut: "She is a betrayed child who was poisoned by a cruel being. She turns into a dragon and I put her to sleep for the pain. The source is for you, it is my offering in exchange for your protection.

Talos knew how to see as the Moatib the true of the false and immediately saw in Fomalhaut a formidable ally.

Fomalhaut : "Other dragons with humans will probably arrive. I can create more water sources and make oases for you".

And a table appeared with fresh and healthy food. Fomalhaut had cast the spell "Feast"

The frenzies jumped on the buffet and immediately, the welcome was warmer.

A few hours later, the dragons that had fled Tania gathered near the cave where they were collected.

Everyone was safe and sound,

Tania and Argentrix were missing.

Talos: "So, what's your goal?"

Fomalhaut: "We must return to our world..."

Talos: "It's the Space Guild, the Ordos, that can organize such a trip and the price is exorbitant.

If we win the war and you help us, it might be possible.

In the meantime...

Camp Harkonnen.

Tania and Argentrix were chained up to be presented to the Baron as the war prize.

Argentrix was gagged and gagged with a muzzle and hung by a hook from the handcuffs of her front legs.

She drooled and it flowed down to her crotch.

They were both presented in this way to Valdimir by Raban.

The baron watched these strange creatures suspended in the void in a huge hall.

Argentrix mumbled something.

Then the baron reached her head and removed the hindrance, a kind of gag, to make her speak.

Vladimir: "What are you saying? "visibly amused to talk to a giant lizard...

Argentrix: "RABAN, FUCK ME! I want your special treatment!!!!"

Vladimir levitated like a deflated balloon and was taken by a giggle!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, RABAN!!! She wants you to fuck her!!!

"What did you bring me? some lizards in heat???" but his laughter faded when he no longer saw Tania hanging like Argentrix but felt her breath in his neck.

Tania was also levitating and stroking the Baron's chin.

"Listen, Vladimir, my dear Baron... When we said we were joining the Harkonnen house, it wasn't as a slave but I want the status of a general. We were the last and did you see my little carnage??

We would have exhausted you but, my methods are more Harkonnen than Atreides.

She fell down before Raban : "CHALLENGE!".

While Raban caressed the thighs of the dragon in heat, drugged with spices, Tania made a demonstration of her powers to them: "Dimensional space: 3 nuclear charges...".

The Atomic Alert was triggered and then stopped when she put everything back in her dimensional pocket.

Then she bit the weakest of the guards and they watched as he transformed into a dragon.

He will be a war brute even if he has no magic and he will be able to use strange art just like the Moatib. They will obey me with the finger and the eye, slaves subject to my Alpha self!

the baron Harkonnen almost choked with joy and he caught Tania by the talons.

"OAAHHHH , and he caressed her and kissed her on the snout."

Between spice junkies, they got along wonderfully.

Then he made a farandole:"

Paul, Paul, Paul, fear the dragon's breath!"

Argentrix screamed with pleasure while being masturbated by Raban, the beast.

The next day, meeting of the Harkonnen officers.

The main mentat opened the festivities with a fight to the death in the arena for the post of general.

Tanks and even men with armoured and antigravity suits entered the arena. Only the most brutal or who knew how to rally men were eligible for the post. This was the test of valor for the Harkonnens.

The first gladiators were allowed to kill each other to line the arena with blood and excite the crowd.

The richest and physically strongest managed to survive, then the door opened and Tania, followed by Argentrix, entered the arena. People were surprised to see a dinosaur and soon realized that they were smart when she roared and waved her throat at her opponents.

3

2

1

Fighting.

Tania had teleported behind the back of the biggest and strongest candidate, a little Hulk.

And she threw the guy's head into the crowd before his body had even finished spurting and falling to the ground.

Two tanks arrived and fired at Argentrix who stopped the projectiles with his magic shield and she froze them and pulverized them into a constellation of crystals, hit by his tail.

Tania shot down the floating balloon with a feather and it crashed, stiffly dead on the ground.

The candidates had been massacred in a matter of seconds.

The menta could only say

Welcome to General Tania, master assassin of the Harkonnen forces and his second in command, Argentrix, specialist in strange arts.

They lifted the legs of victory and roared like dragons to impress the crowd.

Finally, Tania and Argentrix threw fire and breath balls of different shapes and colors.

The crowd applauded and they withdrew to their new quarters.

Little by little, Argentrix forgot his mission to return and Tania loved her new position. She could pass her sadism on to her new recruits for an irrelevant training. A training of submission, dominance, SM.

It was natural in lizards, the submission chain, but in Tania, it was madness.

Argentrix wasn't much better.

Tania's next plans: "Revenge against the deserted dragons.

Meanwhile, on Ethernia...

Tiamat "Ivan, I think I know where they are... They are 10000 years in the future in a double star system, near a planet filled with sand but there is like a highway of portals... They are very advanced on us.

I will show you how to generate your own personal portal and how you can grip the dimensions.

You can do it now.

I feel that they are alive, but that's it...It's your life, your adventure, your expedition. Just be careful..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.4K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...
4.2K 65 5
πŒπ€π‘π‹π„π˜ π–πˆππ‚π‡π„π’π“π„π‘ is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
504K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.
3M 152K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...