I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

The sun hits hard

12 2 0
By user85216283

The spice was harvested without too many problems.

Soon a silo was needed when 1000 Solaris were reached.

Of course, the price was deducted from this and we fell back to 500...

But the harvester arrived and the credit went up to 1000.

The sand dragons listened to the ground and spotted the big worms.

These monsters, sometimes several miles long for the bigger ones, were moving around looking for the slightest noise. Only rocks could stop them.

They devoured everything. Machines, crews, unfortunate people lost or banished, even from buildings.

That's why everything had to be built on solid foundations. Whole bases disappeared like this.

The incessant noise of the Harkonnens' machine guns being thrown out of shuttles whose only task is to slow us down or bankrupt us.

The dragons were tearing to pieces these drugged humans completely berzerk.

2,000 Solaris...

An Ordos shuttle lands and releases a squad of riflemen as backup.

Without asking our advice, they rush the Harkonnen.

Invoice: 500 Solaris...

Like bankers, the Ordos are using our account...

Argument: "Investment protection and support bonus, 50% discount on temporary mission success.

Suddenly, the energy ran out and everything came to a standstill... An additional wind trap had to be rebuilt.

The Harkonnens had damaged the first wind trap and its output was reduced.

Nimbus learned on the job from Ordos technicians. They were overpriced and if they were killed, a penalty of 1,000 Solaris would fall on us.

Usually, you never fail a mission twice...

Argentrix flipped a hut and went back into catatonia. She couldn't stand the heat, the furnace any more.

The sensation of breathing in a hair dryer in a dry sauna, facing an abrasive sandblasting nozzle. The sand acted like a grindstone, a giant sander.

The glossy argentrix was soon replaced by a matt, frosted surface.

AAAAAAAAARGH. my scales!!!!!! she shouted.

Her father was desperate.

Tania was focused on the screens and pointing out the coordinates of the worms, harkonnens and she mastered the art of war to the astonishment of Fomalhaut.

Tania: "The aim is to achieve a certain amount of credit. It's the test of fire if you want to be integrated into one of the factions. We don't care about the material. As soon as we have the 2500 Solaris, we'll sell everything and take a break until the next mission."

Nimbus: "If they don't debit us again."

Tania grunted, obviously not liking to be upset.

Fomalhaut: "Be nicer to Nimbus... You have everything to gain from him. "

Tania: "HMPF..."

"This is it, this is it!" and she sold it to get another 1,000 solaris.

The Executrix mentat reappeared as a hologram, like it was in the room next to us.

Every time it appeared, it was a nightmare vision. And his guttural, machine-like voice froze our blood.

Every Ordos, every Harkonnen, even the proud Atreides had an aura of dragon-like terror on Earth. They were ruthless monsters in human guise. Weakness made them vomit and were punished without mercy. They would all fit into Demodragon's legion...

A doctor was in the process of cleaning his bio-interface with which he was connected to the ugly head of Executrix who had so warmly "welcomed" us a few days earlier...

"You helped provide us with a batch of spices. You're only worth a container of spices to us at the moment.

We'll give you your orders and be ready. We've arranged to transport you to another valley.

There's a Harkonnen base. Destroy it! That's your mission!

The most effective attack program would be to produce trikes, a kind of three-wheeled motorcycle, armored and armed with light cannon.

Our database was updated and equipment provided by the faction relieved us. If we were successful on this mission, we would join the Ordos Faction. And all the doors would be open to us.

We'd be lucky if we could complete the mission successfully, gather more spices than it cost us and set aside a little extra to pay off the initial credits.

But this is war and Tania knew anything could happen.

Nimbus made his report to Argentrix to inform him that the situation was settling down a bit, that there was little hope.

Argentrix then arrived as a little dragon behind Tania.

"Say, Tania, do you promise to get us out of here? Can you do it? I'm scared. What will I do without you? "

Tania grabbed Argentrix by the leg and invited him to her room. Everything there was austere and there was only a wardrobe, a locker with a few souvenirs from Georgy.

Tania wiped the tears of the dragon with her soft down, from her feathered wing.

Tania: "I know you're alone, but I want you to know that you're the only one left in the world with Marise. But I also want you to know that you can count on me. I can never replace Ivan, but I promise to look after you."

Then Tania, her waist not wanting to say anything, lifted up Argentrix from her paws and laid her down on her bed.

"Make yourself comfortable" and she covered her with a blanket like a mother to her child and sang.

Argentrix calmed down and finally fell asleep.

Then Tania's face became sterner. The second, much more dangerous mission was about to knock on their door.

She fell asleep with her head against the mattress or asleep Argentrix. She was taking a microsleep, to recover some of her sleep from the previous mission.

The noise of machines and equipment delivered by giant helicopters made the ship shake deaf and as soon as the mobile base was put on the ground, the mission was about to begin.

The sky and ground were distorted for a short time and they were instantly teleported to another part of the Imperial Valley.

They instantly found themselves on a rocky plateau south of the Imperial Valley.

The dragons, highly mobile, descended from the rocky plateau, surrounded by an endless sea of sand.

The Ordos mercenaries we had been "bought" were back in service and followed the dragons, who were more efficient than the Trike. It was expensive, very expensive, but sooner or later we would have to invest. Dragons couldn't be everywhere at once, so we had to take unnecessary risks.

As soon as the Sand Dragons had left on reconnaissance, the Bronze Dragons were exhausted and Argentrix was not helping their morale.

Slowly, they despised the golden dragon and his father to better respect Tania.

A revolt was not possible because Tania was in love with Argentrix and nothing escaped her father's eyes. He didn't intervene even if it was revolting for him. 2 dragons. But he knew that their safety was in the hands of the dragoraptor.

As soon as the troops had moved away, a red transport shuttle with the symbol of the scaled bull landed near the command center.

Tania left her desk and ran outside.

Drooling, bloodshot-eyed soldiers injected with blood from hard drugs to make them stronger, faster and more brutal jumped out of the vehicle and were beheaded by Tania's feathered blades. The shuttle wanted to gain altitude but Tania jumped on it, ripped the canopy off its powerful clamps, overrode the force field and tore the pilot from his seat.

A bloody mass hit the sand from the sky. The shuttle automatically returned to its base and Tania came out mimicking the Harkonnens and blended in with the landscape by changing its colors.

The Harkonnen base was right next to our base. A large canyon separated us and we had to go around the sea of sand to reach it without making the big jump into the canyon.

A camouflage field hid the enemy base.

Enemy trikes arrived and Tania had to take her position.

Unfortunately, being too far away to warn them, the dragons were scattered and enemy trikes started shooting at our collector.

The bronze dragons fired without hesitation with their breath and put the enemies out of harm's way.

Of course, our performance in destroying enemy weapons like paper pellets would attract the attention of the greats. This had to be avoided at all costs. To live happily, let's live in hiding.

Tania bought several harvesters to increase the production rate of equipment and weapons. All this to relieve the Bronze Dragons.

Some were scratched, irritated, by the sand and the cursed weapons of the Harkonnens and they wanted to see Fomalmaut bite the dust.

Slowly the hierarchy was collapsing. Tania respected the soldiers and agreed with them in substance.

Then a violent explosion shook the whole area.

The Harkonnen factory had blown up. Once again, the dragons emerged victorious. But the mercenaries had taken a hit. Although there were almost no casualties, many were wounded. It was going to take a bridge to heal...

But Argentrix began to lay hands on them, and the Ordos mercenaries couldn't believe their eyes as their wounds closed as if time was passing in reverse.

The gold was safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1.2K 35
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

156K 9.5K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
108K 4.4K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...