Lost & Found

Oleh MeloveDBZ

On a faraway planet named Gem, a set of twins girl, Liza and Lena are raised in an abusive home. Experiences... Lebih Banyak

1: Hurting Ways
2: Cared
3: Why?
4: Abandoned
5: Found
6: Little One
7: Known
8: New Things
9: Odd Greetings
10: Loved
11: New Family
New Life
Fun
More Fun
First Day
First Day Continues
The Vision
Learning
Anger
Afraid
College
Nightly Talks
Moving Out
Proper Introduction?
Really Sam?
Worry
More Signs
It becomes reality
RoboWarrior
Enemies Become Friends
Jetfire
The Matrix
The Tomb Of The Primes
Battle For Life And Power
Destiny
Revival 0f A Prime
Fighting For Family
Unexpected Surprise?
Heartbroken
Healing
Meeting More
Healing Better
Planning
Convincing
A Gift
New Relative?
Learning To Be Cybertronian
Halloween 🎃
Childish Adults
Unknown Thoughts
More New Things
Training
Humans
Story Time
Back Here Again?
I'm in Trouble!
Girly Problems.
Murderous Rampage
Sick Day
Another Surprise?
More and More New Things
Lessons
Gotta Go Back Once Again
Anger Issues
Human Holidays Are Weird
First Snow Day
Valentines Day
The Aftermath and Memories
An Odd Birthday
Truth Or Dare
Backfired
Ambush
Kidnapped
Wanted Secrets
Little Hope
Rescue
Risky Sacrifices
Recover
Traumatized
A Special Dream
An Attempt
It's Not My Fault!
Fun in the Night Sky
A Bit of Trouble
Regrets
There's More?
Sleepover
New Base
Newcomers
Painful Memories
Daily Explosions
Payback
True Family
Dark of the Moon
The Great Sentinel Prime
Imposter
Traitor
A Promise
Final Leave
The Return
Stepping Up
Recurring Nightmares
A Tragedy
Determined Spirit
Heavy Guilt
A Slight Recovery
It's All Part of War
Natural Pain
First Love
The Backstabbing Truth
Final Precious Moments
Slight Faith in Humanity
Reunion
Revealed Secrets
On the Run
A New War
Bots Reunited
A Quiet Moment
The Future Awaits
Tough Reveal
Machinery vs. Organic

Knowing Each Other

528 21 2
Oleh MeloveDBZ

Chapter 62: Knowing Each Other
_____________________________________________

"Alright, Boomer."

A tired sigh made its way past my metal lips as I led my new dog friend away from the busy humans across the base.

I wanted to have a talk with Boomer and thought it'd be best if I took him away from any distractions while doing so.

That includes Ratchet's wrenches, biting at IronHide's legs, playing around teen tiny humans that are terrified of being trampled by an innocent playful Cyber-dog and now I have to somehow get rid of the habit of him jumping on big bots.

Prowl is not happy about that.

Basically, I wanna go over the do's and don't of the base.

And have him under control when the president comes around and questions about him. Don't wanna have him jumping around like a drugged rabbit.

I kneeled on the hard ground, putting myself at the same height as the clueless animal. "Listen, boy, we gotta get you situated, if you're staying here at the base," His pointed head cocked to the side innocently, indicating his true naivety. "You probably won't understand me, but I'm gonna try anyway. Rule one, you see those things?" I turned his head and directed his gaze towards the working humans in the distance.

"Those are the humans of this planet. They are our allies, so you have to be extremely careful around them, m'kay? They're small and you're a big dog." I gestured funnily, trying to get him to catch on.

"Got it?"

••••

Of course, there was no response. He only dropped his bottom to the ground and lifted his front paw, dropping it onto my shoulder.

Weird.

I eyed his paw suspiciously. "W-What's that supposed to mean?"

He removed it and placed it back in its spot again with his tongue hanging out his mouth. "....you understand?"

•••••

"Touch my servo if you understand me."

As if he was an obedient human child, he placed his paw in my waiting servo, leaving me in shock.

"You understand me?!" I squealed happily, wrapping my digits around his paw and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Great, I have a dog with an IQ of 500.

"Either you're an intelligent dog or maybe there's an organic stuck inside of you. Which one is it?"

His head tilted further to the side in confusion as he gave me a funny look. Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

With the family I'm in, I might be both.

"Forget I said that." I sighed with a dismissive wave. "Let's get back to our little rule book. You heard me about the humans, right? Be careful around them and equipment. They're our friends and we can't work with squished allies."

Boomer didn't make any movement, but kept his gaze on me, tuned in.

"Got that? Ok, moving on. I know you're not that big....by Cybertronian standards, but I think you better stop jumping on 'bots shoulders."

To humans, he looked was the size of a small building or fifty full grown bears formed as one, but from a 'bots view, he looked like a young Cyber-dog entering the early stages of adulthood.

Basically, he came no further than my waist.

"I'm sure you gonna get tired of having blasters pointed at your head, but one could be fired accidentally and I'm gonna cry if I see a headless dog running around. We don't want that, do we?

A low guttural bark sounded from the animal.

"I'm sure you don't. I suggest you don't attack the 'bots. Next. Stop chewing on Ratchet's wrenches. I know they seem convincing to you, but that 'bot is sensitive about his tools, so don't have him chasing after you unless you wanna deal with one of his fits. If your ears are as sensitive as mine, they're gonna be ringing for a while."

The dog winced and folded his ears on his head as if he was already imagining it.

"Yeah, not a pretty sight." I murmured with a small nod of my head. "Alright, next rule...um...actually...I don't have anymore. That's all I got for ya.

What else am I supposed to tell him? Be nice to IronHide? Ha. He can bark more than Boomer.

"Uh-hey what about you? Is there something I should know?"

••••

And now I'm talking to a dog.

Call me crazy while ya can.

~~~

"He is able to feel your emotions."

Prove me wrong.

Prima? Is that you?

"Yes, it is. I am able to communicate with you through your mind while you're awake."

Oh, I remember now. Thank you so much for giving me, Boomer! He's the best.

A smile crept among my lips as I gave the metal dog a gentle scratch under his chin.

"I am very much pleased to know you enjoy your gift. And you have already given him a name. I shall tell the others that you are grateful."

Thanks, but now I'm confused.

"Confused about what, young one?" Prima's voice questioned softly in my head.

Before I woke up this morning, you mentioned something about Boomer being connected to me. What did you mean by that?

"Ah, you see, Boomer is somewhat like a guardian to you. He is connected to you physically and mentally. He is able to feel your emotions and understand your thoughts."

So he's able to understand every word I say?

"Yes."

Does he know we're having this conversation?

"Indeed, but it seems he doesn't look all too interested in it."

I focused my attention back on the dog and just as Prima said, he seemed to be more interested in his new surroundings than what was going in my head.

Can I really get his attention through my mind?

"Yes, you can. Go ahead and try calling him."

.....Boomer?

Instantly, the animal's head snapped towards me at the silent call of his name.

Woah.

Prima's deep chuckle reverberated in my ears.
"You are able to communicate with him and he will respond to you....in his own ways. Also, he is able to detect danger when it's nearby."

Really?

"Yes. Be alert if he starts barking aggressively or tries to usher you in another direction."

Noted. Another thing I should know? Any abilities?

"Oh yes. Boomer also has the ability to blend in with his surroundings."

Blend in? So like, camouflage?

"Indeed."

So if we're in the woods, he'll be able to change into a tree?

"No, you must have misunderstood. He is able to change into any color to blend in with the environment."

Oooo, so he's like an octopus?

"Octopus? I do not understand."

Oh, they're these little eight-legged creatures that live in the oceans of Earth and use camouflage to blend in with the environment to hide from predators.

"Well...I suppose you could say his abilities are similar to an...octopus."

I giggled when he carefully sounded out the new word.

He's quite a handful for a little Cyber-dog. Does he know my Cybertronian form isn't the real me?

"He's well aware of your true being, Liza. Do not worry."

Good. I can't wait to tell the others! They'll be so surprised!

"I'm sure they will. I will leave you to it and I shall see you when you rest."

Goodbye Prima.

~~~

A wide grin spread across my lips as I was tackled with more dog kisses. "Down boy. We gotta show the others what you're capable of!"

Boomer hopped on his front paws excitedly and bolted towards the active parts of the base.

"Wait, Boomer! Watch out for the humans!"
______________________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...
140K 5.5K 27
Ruby has always been blissfully normal - until a black robot the size of a decent house kidnaps her from university and demands to have her silver br...
25K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...
978 61 16
Laura-Lee Lennox, not someone you want to pick a fight with or get on her bad side in general. She's daring, adventurous, and doesn't take jack sh*t...