I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Forced into another life.

16 1 0
By user85216283

I had just realized now that my old life was over. The United States, the army, Demon lord and all, I had to forget.

A badge appeared on my shoulder the badge of the infernal army. It was a symbol of a dragon with five claws.

I regretted everything.

I was nothing anymore. All those soldiers were fanatics and obeyed their goddess without flinching.

Then Demodragon said, "You'll weep over your fate later when you're alone. At least have some pride."

We ate separately. I didn't dare criticize his human menu. It broke my heart to hear the pleas. He did it on purpose. I knew I was out of my golden blood. And that slowly but surely I was becoming indifferent, mean... No one could resist it.

How could I face my family? My eggs? How to face my wife?

Demodragon: "I will explain to you how the astral works and how it works.

You'd better get it all straightened out or else, you know what..."

Then He made illusions appear and a blackboard appeared in front of me.

This is the qliphotic tree, the reverse tree of life. The tree of evil and death.

This is opposite to the tree of life which is described in Kabbalah and the angelic beliefs.

Above the tree of life is the diamond, the world of God, inaccessible to men but only to angels and again, archangels, arch-angels.

At the very bottom is the Kingdom box. The world of the living and the animals.

The souls who purify themselves, after the obligatory death, will migrate progressively to the upper squares. For some, a few births and life/death cycles, and others will take thousands of years of life... No one is equal.

But between the squares which are in fact dimensions, everything cascades down and the old adage which says, according to Christians, Everything that is above is like what is below!

The bars that connect the spheres or dimensions are made of Aether, an intangible substrate dimension called limbo. They encompass everything and souls pass through it without even realizing it.

But there is a mega-sphere, the central point of which is a sphere where all the roads meet, it is the astral.

Lots of creatures live there, and as everything is connected, everything produced there manifests itself on the physical plane.

So if you move spiritually or with an astral body, everything you do there will manifest on the physical plane.

For example, witches on the Sabbath,

They didn't really fly, but they took drugs and their minds separated from their sleeping physical bodies, joining each other by flying even over crazy distances. Few had the gift of seeing them, but they were seen and their story was written and passed on by word of mouth.

Then they would traumatize their victims in their sleep, enter their dreams and ravage their existence, even to the point of death by suffocation or heart failure.

They were like living ghosts.

Only an invisible thread connected them to their drugged bodies, and only the reaper could cut that link and really make them die.

For me, it's the same...

So you're going to ask me what the decorporation has to do with the symbol?

It's the religious taboo, the mystical ecstasy and enlightenment described in religions.

So are chakras and Buddha beads. It's all connected.

What are energy centers? Chakras and all that esoteric shit?????

Nothing could be simpler, they are the attachments that hold your mind to your body.

You have to apply the reverse tree of life to your body to astralize yourself and the tree of life to re-attach yourself.

All these charlatans, priesthood and other nonsense just lie and let humanity rot like larvae.

No wonder they call it the gates of death or the qliphotic tree.

That's where I come in. If an astral entity is next to a candidate, it can help him to unhook like a fly stuck in honey.

You have to visualize your inner sun, your star in the order of descent from head to tail to exit and the reverse for the return.

You must also make a mental pentacle to create a barrier to concentrate your mana and make a spiritual shield to protect your body from other monsters that could take over your body and kill you.

You must also be careful not to go into a mirror because you could be locked in it forever or until it breaks.

Now you will close your eyes, relax and listen to the telluric waves and how the breath of the sea passes through you."

Which I did and I felt like I was floating.

Then like pressure in my ears, it pulsed and blew and spat out like a snake.

With my eyes fixed on the ceiling of the cave, I could see black whirlpools, as if the air was rushing through them.

Demodragon: "What you see are your activated chakras. You need a uniform surface to see them clearly.

Now, your conscious self needs to say, "I'm up here, I'm up here."

I did as he said, terrified, and suddenly a breath came into my neck and like the trumpets of the apocalypse or the sound of the sun, it didn't matter. I found myself, floating on the ceiling and I turned around to see myself asleep, unconscious on the edge of the underground lake.

I was floating and watching, I crossed the rocks, the water, and went outside and the endless sand dunes.

Then I saw Demodragon in the form of a spider.

In his astral form, Demodragon took again "Well, at least you just got some stripes. You know how to get into the astral.

For a demon, that's very important. That's how they operate.

Now we're going to teach you how to make a demon field.

You will now fill in an imaginary polygonal block or sphere that will encompass your area of influence.

You will fill that area with mana as best you can. Light mana is usually enough.

In this area you can change the laws of physics and chemistry at will.

You will be able to enter someone's dreams, ravage their life and health and even cause the perfect murder. Invisible, without traces.

I wanted to ask a question: "Do golden dragons know?"

Demodragon: "Of course they do! They do their dirty work this way and keep up appearances all the time. They're experts at lying and hypocrisy."

You can also feed on them that way....

Now you'll hunt shadows, larvae and astral creatures and eat them.

Their spiritual strength will be yours and you'll be stronger, I advise you to have a white head like Tiamat... She is more sensitive to the air and the variations of the Aether and can therefore see in the astral.

The more I listened, the more I realized that I knew nothing. I had to admit that he was right.

Gradually I was admitting that I was now one of the legions of hell and now I had to fight for my rightful place.

The training lasted several days and the monster did not have to fight once.

Now I could see the soldiers beside me in the astral. I stood at attention and my astral dragons followed me. I also felt that I had to set an example to them.

But I was torn between my honor as an officer of the United States and a sidekick in Tiamat's infernal army...

I always remember Tiamat consoling me and the Americans turning their jackets on me.

To reassure myself, I told myself that I would remain neutral and attack only the Japanese.

And then again...

I would not be allowed to do so, I had to serve the interests of my goddess/mother first.

Then I remembered Uther's advice coming over and over again.

And I prayed to my king, and to my friend... "Uther, help me to make good choices..."

And I heard his usual answer, "Flee from the humans, don't trust them any more. Save yourself and live happily hidden..."

And he was right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

6.2K 872 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
1.2M 50K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
77.3K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...