Make Way! The World Hopper is...

Harmonieca által

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 1 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... Több

ONLY YOU Prologue
ONLY YOU System
Arc 1.1 Shen Qi
Arc 1.2 Shen Qi
Arc 1.3 Shen Qi
Arc 1.4 Shen Qi
Arc 1.5 Shen Qi
Arc 1.6 Shen Qi
Arc 1.7 Shen Qi
Arc 1.8 Shen Qi
Arc 1.9 Shen Qi
Arc 1.10 Shen Qi
Arc 1.11 Shen Qi
Arc 1.12 Shen Qi
Arc 2.1 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.2 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.3 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.4 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.5 Raven the Phoenix
Author's Note!!!!
Arc 2.6 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.7 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.8 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.9 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.10 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 2.11 Raven the Phoenix
Arc 3.1 Lily Walker
Arc 3.2 Lily Walker
Arc 3.3 Lily Walker
Arc 3.4 Lily Walker
Arc3.5 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.6 Lily Walker
Arc 3.7 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 3.8 Lily Walker
Arc 3.9 Lily Walker
Arc 3.10 Lily Walker
Arc 3.11 Lily Walker
Arc 3.12 Lily Walker
Arc. 3.13 Lily Walker
Author's Note
Arc 3.14 Lily Walker
Arc 3.15 Lily Walker
Arc 4.1 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.2 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.3 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.4 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.5 Veronica Schwarzi
Author's Note
Arc 4.6 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.8 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.9 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.10 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.11 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 4.12 Veronica Schwarzi
Arc 5.1 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.2 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.3 Ivy Neil
Arc. 5.4 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.5 Ivy Neil
Arc5.6 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.7 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.8 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.9 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.10 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.15 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.16 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.17 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Author's Note
Arc 5.19 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.20 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.21 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.22 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.23 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.24 Ivy Neil
Arc 5.25 Ivy Neil
Author's Note
Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Author's Note

Arc 5.18 Ivy Neil

1.8K 83 19
Harmonieca által

Chapter 5.18 Ivy Neil

Red strings of fate shoot out as if it were bullets as it circled around the three individuals who had been tied with the red string if fate, the trio's ring finger had been tied by an invisible red string of fate that only Ivy could see at that moment.

Ivy gasp in surprise as she stared at the two of them who was looking at her with both relief and happiness, Ivy could not believe what she is seeing right now as she look back and forth at the two Dragons ring finger and hers.

"How could this be, are the two of them my Hubby? The red string of fate is never wrong when connecting each other's fate so how could it be that the red string of fate is connecting me with the both of them?" Ivy lamented inside her heart as she had a hard time accepting the fact that there is two of her Hubby.

"Ivy!" Daimon and the Demon King yelled at the same time as they jog towards her.

"Hi?" Ivy said as her brain was still in the process of loading the new information in her brain.

"Ivy, I'm glad your alright. You got me so worried, I thought that I had lost you." Daimon hugged Ivy tightly as he does not seem to want to let go, Ivy did not hug him back or push him away since she was still in a state of loading.

"I'm glad your fine." The Demon King said in relief as he looked at Ivy who was in his brothers embrace, his eyes flashed with a sad light before disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

Ivy who had finished loading saw the light that had flashed in the Demon King's eyes, her eyes could not help but ache as the thought of him being also her "Hubby" emerge in her mind.

"What should I do now?' Ivy was torn between the two as them being both her Hubby made her head ache not knowing what she should do, she can't possibly just go and say "I love you both, let's get married!" that only works on FLs.

"Thank you for worrying about me you two, I'm really happy." Ivy smiled at the two of them warmly as she also included the Demon King in the hug together with Daimon who was sulking.

"We were just glad that you are fine now, Ivy. Please don't do that again, you just shaved off almost half of my life." The Demon King smiled warmly as he hug Ivy back, the one thing that he might not be able to do anymore after this so he cherished the moment while he still can.

Daimon glared at his brother for also hugging Ivy but he did not voice out anything since he could feel that this is how things should be a feeling of being complete that he had never felt before, such funny feeling yet it feels like it was right.

"Brother is right, you scared us there for a second I thought that we had lost you..." Daimon sadly said as he look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry for worrying you two, no need to worry now sinice I am fine." Ivy beam a smile at the two of them.

"But really, a Heavenly Holy Maiden, what just happened? How come you became a Heavenly Holy Maiden all of a sudden? Are you even a Holy Maiden in the first place?" Daimon could not help but asked as he voice out his thoughts.

"That is because I am a Holy Maiden." Ivy simply smiled.

"The only requirement to become a Heavenly Holy Maiden." The Demon King nodded his head as if he had understood something.

"Wait, you were a Holy Maiden?! Why did I not know?"

"You never asked." Ivy just shrugged her shoulders as she let go of the "sandwich" hug.

"What would you do now, Ivy?" The Demon King suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" Ivy asked puzzled.

"You are now the Heavenly Holy Maiden, a Holy Maiden that was bless by the Heavens. A maiden with absolute power that could shake the whole world, I am asking you on what you intend to do."

"Is that even a question, of course I'm going to use it to help you guys out. With this power, the Demon race should not fear anymore since I will help you two protect them." Ivy said like it was obvious.

"Help the Demon race? But aren't you afraid of being condemned by the humans since you are a human yourself?" Daimon asked in obvious surprise when he heard what she said.

"Condemn? They can hate me all they want I don't care, I'm not leaving my life for them anyway and don't want their praise either. I do what I want and I don't give a sh*t on what others think of me." Ivy said.

"That's the first time I had ever heard those words, Ivy, thank you." The Demon King said in a heartfelt manner as he stared at Ivy gratefully, he never thought that she would turn her back against her race just for them, a Demon one at that.

"You don't need to thank me because that is the right thing to do." Ivy smiled faintly like there was something in her heart.

"What do you mean?" Daimon asked as the Demon King also looked at her in curiosity.

Ivy faintly smiled at the two of them as she pat both of their heads softly and most of all full of love.

"From ancient times till now, Demon race had been deemed to be the most evil race that had ever existed in all times but I don't believe that to be true. Records shown that most of the race were either killed by the monsters or the human race, yes there were also some fair share of kill of the Demon race in history but that was only to protect themselves from the other races. They kill to fend themselves not because they want to, just like other races the Demon race has also some Demon who were ruthless and some who were good that is what I believe and seeing the two of you and some fair share of Demon only prove my theory right, there really are some good Demons too and not just bad ones." Ivy smiled warmly as she hug the two of them who were overwhelmed by her words, they could not believe that there is still a person that believe in them, that not all of them are evil.

The two of them hug her tightly in return as they were so relieved that at least the person in their embrace believes them, she did not quickly judge them like the others did.

Because of the overwhelming mana of the Demon race, newly born but are already at the Yellow Tier, Rank 1, their race became the envy of all the other races most of all the humans and because of that envy greed formed in their hearts and started to capture any Demon race to enslave or kill. Not wanting their race to suffer the Demon race started to retaliate which only worsen the situation since the humans made it seemed like it was all the Demon race fault and alliance on the other races to kill them.

This misunderstanding had continued on since ancient times up until now and all believe that the Demon race were evil all because of the greedy ancestors of the human race.

"Thank you for believing us..."

"Hmm... I believe in you." Ivy smiled as she comforted the two poor child who were degraded by the whole world.

After the drama, Ivy and the two dragons went back to the palace. Ivy did not take the two's offer to let her ride in their back but instead Ivy flew together with them in midair using her magic, ever since she became the Heavenly Holy Maiden her usage in her mana became unlimited and her Tier shot throughout to Violet Tier, Rank 10 and she could feel that she would still be able to break through so in conclusion Violet Tier is not the last Tier and there is still another Level.

"Mistress, where were you? We were so worried about your well being!" Buck who had his snot all over his face ran towards Ivy the very moment he saw her together with his "Lizard" subordinates.

"Everyone, why are you crying? I'm fine so please stop crying it looks pretty creepy seeing grown Lizards like you crying like that." Ivy shivered just by the looks of them but the sincere worry in their eyes warmed her heart so she also could not help but smile the next second.

"Mistress......" TT.TT

"Alright, alright please stop crying already everyone, see I'm fine so stopen crying already." Ivy said to comfort them.

"That's not it Mistress.." Buck said wiping his tears.

"What do you mean?"

"Were hungry, no one cook for us while your gone. We waited for an entire day but everyone went into hiding and we could only starve to death, we are really happy to see you Mistress! Now we can finally eat!" Buck said happily.

"......" -Daimon

"......" -Demon King

"You!" Ivy's mouth twitch and twitch as a surging aura of death suddenly appeared behind her that scared the shit out of Buck and his subordinates.

'Sh*t! Did we say something wrong?!'

Leaving the badly beaten Lizards behind, Ivy harumphed as she took big steps away from those dumb Lizards trailing behind her were the two brothers.

The three entered the throne room and a big surprise was awaiting them, the throne room was full of the Demon council who were patiently waiting for the Demon King.

Understanding that there is a situation, the Demon King who was sporting a carefree expression turned serious and cold as he sat on his throne.

Ivy and Daimon stood at the corner letting the shadow hid their presence, they both stare at the Demons who were sporting a serious face.

"Greetings to the Demon King!" The whole Demon council said in greeting as they bow their head low.

"Rise." The Demon King simply said as he waited for his officials to report the serious matter on hand.

"Great Demon King, the Gods had now bestowed Fantasia the promise Heavenly Holy Maiden." One of the Demons step forward and reported to the Demon King.

"You mean?" The Demon King's already cold eyes turned even colder at the mention of the Heavenly Holy Maiden, his eyes glance over at Ivy who was hiding in a corner, his cold eyes melted for a moment before it turned into its usual coldness as he look back at his official.

"The council would like for the Great Demon King to send out a group to search for the Heavenly Holy Maiden before the other races find her first, a Heavenly Holy Maiden at the Demon race disposal would greatly benefit us in the upcoming war with the Heroes." The Demon who step forward was sweating buckets as the Demon King stared hard at him like he would very much like turn him into a mince meat and cook him on fire, the little Demon official wipe his sweat thinking that he might have said something that made his Kind displeased.

"Does everyone agree with this "Little" officials suggestion?" The Demon King swept his cold gaze around the crowd.

The Demon officials cold feel their back sweat and their hair stand on end as the Demon King swept his gaze on all of them, they know that they had not said something that would offend the Great Demon King but why is it that the Demon King seemed angry?

The little Demon officials did not know whether to nod their head or not feeling the intense killing intent that their Great Demon King is producing, the tense atmosphere suddenly dispersed when a bell like giggle sounded out the quiet throne room.

The killing intent that was shooting out through the roof faded instantly like it was not even there in the first place, the Demon officials sighed in relief as they all glance back and look at the direction where the sound came from.

A goddess llike figure stood at the end of the red carpet that lead to the throne, she was smiling so joyfully that her smiles turned some of the officials dumb as they could not help but stare at the goddess that pop out of nowhere.

"Great Demon King, why don't you consider their proposal. Having the Heavenly Holy Maiden at your disposal would really be great in the upcoming war, lessening your burdens and all." Ivy smiled at the Demon King mischievously.

"Who, who are you?! What is a human like you doing here and most of all in front of the Great Demon King?!" One of the Demon officials yelled in anger as he snap out from his fantasy and seeing a human he suddenly interrupted in anger.

Before the other officials could also bad mouth Ivy, the official who just talked badly at her was thrown far away by an invisible force. The official could be seen buried in the concrete wall of the throne wall, only half of his body could be seen visible.

"Silence! Who told you to interrupt!" The Demon King angrily said as he swept his cold gaze at the Demons in the throne room before landing back on Ivy, his gaze softening.

"So what does the Great Demon King think?" Ivy continued her speech without bothering about the official who was just thrown away as she continuous to smile like a fox.

"What you said is a good idea but where can I even find the Heavenly Holy Maiden, she is a powerful person. How could I possibly hope to ask her to side with me?" The Demon King said going along with Ivy's craziness.

"Hmmm... that is a good point. How could we possibly find her if we don't even know her face or even a name, so troublesome." Ivy had a trouble face on as she sighed tiredly and look at the Demon King who was also staring at her.

Staring at the two idiots who knowns where they got their craziness from, Daimon rolled his eyes as he decided to bring an end to the farce the two are shooting right now.

"Ivy, brother, have you had enough?" Daimon said crossing his arms as he look back and forth at the two crazy who are having fun while making the officials suffer instead, he knew that Ivy could be crazy sometimes but his brother joining in? What a shock!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

657K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
76.9K 3.4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
50.1K 628 6
Clair's life is turned upside down when she signs what she thinks is a simple release form. What it turns out to be is binding contract that she and...