Dean X Reader Imagines

By FictionalWife02

Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy! More

Jail (Dean X Reader)
Stockholm Syndrome (Dean X Reader)
I'm tired (Dean X Reader)
He hates me (Dean X Reader)
He hates me -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Beautiful (Dean X Reader)
One night stand? (Dean X Reader)
The idiot (Dean X Reader)
Our own story (Dean X Reader)
Amara (Dean X Reader)
Virginity (Dean X Reader)
I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)
Daughter (Dean X Reader)
Angels are dicks (Dean X Reader)
Plan B (Dean X Reader)
Alone (Dean X Reader)
Looking for Michael (Dean X Reader)
Hunting Cinderella (Dean X Reader)
Doctor (Dean X Reader)
Safe (Dean X Reader)
Mom (Dean X Reader)
Possessed (Dean X Reader)
Don't stop (Dean X Reader)
One of us (Dean X Reader)
Scared (Dean X Reader)
Crazy (Dean X Reader)
Crazy -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Until death do us apart (Dean X Reader)
Because of you (Dean X Reader)
Hospital (Dean X Reader)
Loss (Dean X Reader)
Loss- Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
I love you too (Dean X Reader)
Public (Jensen X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Gone (Dean X Reader)
Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Real Feelings (Dean X Reader)
From princess to queen (Dean X Reader)
Instagram (Jensen X Reader)
Instagram -Part 2 (Jensen X Reader)
Not a fling (Dean X Reader)
Dying (Dean X Reader)
Anger (Dean X Reader)
Dad (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Styne (Dean X Reader)
Let me help you (Dean X Reader)
Mess (Dean X Reader)
Not ready (Dean X Reader)
Something more (Dean X Reader)
You and only you (Dean X Reader)
Crashed wedding (Dean X Reader)
Death's door (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Say it (Dean X Reader)
FBI (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Hostage (Dean X Reader)
Celebrity crush (Jensen X Reader)
Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)
Professor Winchester (Dean X Reader)
For you (Dean X Reader)
For you -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Quarantine (Dean X Reader)
Last night (Dean X Reader)
Help (Dean X Reader)
After life (Dean X Reader)
After life - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Love letter (Dean X Reader)
No (Dean X Reader)
Bad turn (Dean X Reader)
Forgiveness (Dean X Reader)
Something odd (Dean X Reader)
Something odd - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Family (Dean X Reader)
Snack (Dean X Reader)
Best friend (Dean X Reader)
Break for the broken (Dean X Reader)
Child (Dean X Reader)
Dnia (Dean X Reader)
Worlds (Dean X Reader)
Worlds - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Spell (Dean X Reader)
Before 18 (Dean X Reader)
I never was (Dean X Reader)
Where is Dean? (Dean X Reader)
Big little accident (Dean X Reader)
Flirt (Dean X Reader)
Flirt - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Please read 💖

Third love (Dean X Reader)

4.1K 80 11
By FictionalWife02

I've met the Winchester brothers a few years ago. Charlie, my best friend, introduced me to them when we happen to work a case together. After that day, we have worked more than a few cases together and we seem to be working good together.

But it's not only that. I want to spend every second I can with them, especially with Dean. He is just so charming and handsome and caring and cute and he has everything. But I don't know how to tell him that. I am usually cool about this kind of things but with Dean... everything inside of me just stop working when I go to talk to him.

Everytime I do find the nerve to go and tall to him, I remember all those times he was so proud of himself for having a girlfriend and sleeping around like it wasn't a big deal.

Thank God Charlie hasn't noticed any of that because she would have been trolling me over this all the time. But Sam has and everytime I beg him not to say anything to either of them.

"(Y/N)!" Charlie shouts as she gets in our motel room "Ready for a case? The boys called and said that they'll probably need help with a vamp nest" she says "Sure, let's go" I say and I stand up. "Where are we headed to?" I ask "Lebanon, we are going in the bunker and we'll go all together" she says "Great" I say and I start to gather my things.

We drove during nighttimes and arrived at the bunker around 7 am. The boys were already waiting for us outside. Charlie and I get out of the car "Hi bitches" Charlie says and hugs Dean "Hey" Dean says. "Hi guys" I say and I hug Sam. "How are you doing?" Sam asks "Good" I say. Charlie goes to hug Sam and Dean comes towards me. We hug and I am feeling like my heart is beating so fast that I thought it was going to get out of my chest.

I yawn and I rub my eyes a bit "You've been driving all night, why don't you come with us?" Dean asks "No, it's fine. I can drive" I say and I yawn again. "Yeah, I see that. Come on" he says and takes the keys from me. So I ended up falling asleep on the backseat of the Impala.

But I wake up on a bed. I look around and I see Dean sitting in a chair across from me "Good morning" he says "Good morning, how did I end up here?" I ask "I cared you here, I thought that it was ok" "Yeah, it's fine" I say and he nods. "Charlie and Sam went to talk to the witnesses but I think that I got the location of their nest. And abandoned warehouse a few miles away from the town" he says walking to me and caring his laptop.

He sits next to me on the bed and places the laptop on my legs. I check the map of the town a bit "Yeah, I think that you are right" I say and I look at him. He smiles and looks at me.

Oh my God. That smile. And those eyes. Oh God, how can he be so handsome. Is it just me or he is leaning closer to me? Just let it happen (Y/N). But he isn't really relationship material. What if this is just a one night stand and ends up hurting you?

"Anyways..." he says and gets up from the bed. That same second Charlie and Sam came back. "So get this..." Sam says and lets a folder on the table "...all the victims had multiple bites and were drained which makes me think that they are new to this and just jump on the victim all together and from the looks of it they are about seven" he says.

"Well, (Y/N) and I have a location" Dean says "Yeah" I say and I get up from the bed showing them the laptop "Great, we'll head out around midnight" Sam says.
________________

"Ok, admit it" Charlie says as she closes the door behind her "What are you talking about?" I ask "I saw it today, you like Dean" she says "Well... It took you long enough to notice" I say and she chuckles "I knew it, I have suspected it for months now but I needed to be sure" "We are gonna need drinks for tonight because it's gonna be a long one" I say and she agrees.

So we went out and got some drinks.
"And then what should I say to him?" I ask "I have good one for Dean. Roses are red, violets are blue, guess what, my bed has room for two" she says "What? No. Of course not" I say "Twinkle twinkle little star, we can do it in the car" "It's a nice car but no" I say "Your loss" she says and takes a sip of her drink.

"You know, I read somewhere that people fall in love three times in their lives and it's time is different. The first one, is like a fairytale love. It's happy, new, exciting, romantic and the hardest to let go" I say "Matt?" she asks "Yeah. If you would ask me what my relationship with Matt was like, I would have said exactly those things. Especially the last one" I say and I take one more sip of my drink. "The second?" she asks "The second is learning love. It's healing, mature and passionate" "Just like Nathan, right?" she asks and I nod.

"And the third one... The third one is the final love. It's unexpected, connected, strong and everlasting. It comes out of nowhere and it makes you weak instantly. Just like Dean" I say and I close my eyes laying my back against the headboard.
________________

That morning I woke up with a terrible headache. I get up from my bed and I walk to Charlie "Get up, we have to go" I say knocking her out of her bed "What time is it?" she asks. I grab my phone and I unlock it. It immediately went to mine and Dean's chat.

What if I told you that I loved you?
And you loved me back?
And we were boyfriend and girlfriend?
And we were doing cute boyfriend and girlfriend things together?
And you weren't playing with me?
And you weren't lying to me?
And you weren't cheating on me?
And you were loyal
And we were so cute together
Haha I'm kidding
NO I'M NOT
                      Read

"(Y/N)?" Charlie asks "No..." I whisper "Everything ok?" she asks "No. How much did I drink last night?" I ask not taking my eyes away from my phone "What happened?" she asks and comes to me. She reads the texts "Oh... Well that's a way to tell him" she says. "He read it and didn't say anything. Is this a good or bad sign?" I ask trying not to panic. "I have no idea" she says "And we have to ride with them back" I say.

So I just gathered my things and got in the car quickly without talking to anyone. The whole ride was silent and a bit awkward for me at least.

When Dean pulled over outside the bunker, I immediately got out of the car and I head to mine. "(Y/N), I'm gonna go in because Sam needs me to show him something about hacking the newest security cameras and I'll be right back" Charlie says "Ok, I'll be in the car" I say and she and Sam go inside.

I tried to ignore Dean who stayed outside with me and go back to my car "(Y/N) wait" he says and I stop "Look, I'm sorry. I was too drunk last night to know what I was doing. I'm sorry that you had to see that and I totally understand if you don't want to see me again because you have every right to be--" "Hey, hold on. Did you read my response?" he asks. I take my phone out and I go to our chat

I can't wait for that time
to come because I think
that this would be the best thing
that could ever happen to me

"The way I feel when I'm around you... There are no words. I haven't felt anything close to that before. Not with Cassie, not even with Lisa. You came out of nowhere and had me with your first words and touch. The Hi, I'm (Y/N) and our handshake was enough to make me fall in love with you. That was... wow. It was the beginning of everything and I knew it" he says
"Then why didn't you say anything?"
"Because I thought that we were interested in the same thing" "What?" "You know, you being with Charlie made me think that maybe the two of you..." "What? No, no, Charlie is like my sister. Not my girlfriend"  "Then what do you say? We give it a shot?" he asks. "I say that we do" I say and I smile. He smiles back and kisses me without waisting another second.

It was the best kiss I've ever had. It was slowly and passionate, full of emotions. Our lips were dancing in a perfect sync. His hands travel up and down my sides as I wrap my hands around the back of his neck. He licks gently my lower lip and I immediately give him permission. It wasn't long until his tongue had gained the upper hand. He pushes me back gently until my butt touched the hood of the Impala.

He helps me sit on the hood and I wrap my legs around his waist. His lips leave my lips and make their way with soft pecks to my neck. I take my hair out if the way and I lean my head on the side giving him better access. Almost immediately he found the right place and started to suck. A silent moan escapes from my lips. But he heard it and smiled against my neck.

I take his face in my hands and I bring him back to my face. He gently kisses my lips and pulls away. Our foreheads remain connected "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and he smiles. "When will I see you again?" he asks "I don't know" "Why don't you and Charlie stay here?" "Are you sure?" "I am. Besides there are many rooms and places that we can... explore in there" he says and I chuckle "I would love that" I say and I kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 43 27
I have a hopeless addiction for Jensen Ackles and his beloved character Dean Winchester 😉So, I created this stories... Have fun guys ❤
12.8K 159 30
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
37.5K 788 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
276K 4.9K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...