Dean X Reader Imagines

By FictionalWife02

Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy! More

Jail (Dean X Reader)
Stockholm Syndrome (Dean X Reader)
I'm tired (Dean X Reader)
He hates me (Dean X Reader)
He hates me -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Beautiful (Dean X Reader)
Third love (Dean X Reader)
One night stand? (Dean X Reader)
The idiot (Dean X Reader)
Our own story (Dean X Reader)
Amara (Dean X Reader)
Virginity (Dean X Reader)
I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)
Daughter (Dean X Reader)
Angels are dicks (Dean X Reader)
Plan B (Dean X Reader)
Alone (Dean X Reader)
Looking for Michael (Dean X Reader)
Hunting Cinderella (Dean X Reader)
Doctor (Dean X Reader)
Safe (Dean X Reader)
Mom (Dean X Reader)
Possessed (Dean X Reader)
Don't stop (Dean X Reader)
One of us (Dean X Reader)
Scared (Dean X Reader)
Crazy (Dean X Reader)
Crazy -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Until death do us apart (Dean X Reader)
Because of you (Dean X Reader)
Hospital (Dean X Reader)
Loss (Dean X Reader)
Loss- Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
I love you too (Dean X Reader)
Public (Jensen X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Gone (Dean X Reader)
Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Real Feelings (Dean X Reader)
From princess to queen (Dean X Reader)
Instagram (Jensen X Reader)
Instagram -Part 2 (Jensen X Reader)
Not a fling (Dean X Reader)
Dying (Dean X Reader)
Anger (Dean X Reader)
Dad (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Styne (Dean X Reader)
Let me help you (Dean X Reader)
Mess (Dean X Reader)
Not ready (Dean X Reader)
Something more (Dean X Reader)
You and only you (Dean X Reader)
Crashed wedding (Dean X Reader)
Death's door (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Say it (Dean X Reader)
FBI (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Hostage (Dean X Reader)
Celebrity crush (Jensen X Reader)
Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)
Professor Winchester (Dean X Reader)
For you (Dean X Reader)
For you -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Quarantine (Dean X Reader)
Last night (Dean X Reader)
Help (Dean X Reader)
After life (Dean X Reader)
After life - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Love letter (Dean X Reader)
No (Dean X Reader)
Bad turn (Dean X Reader)
Forgiveness (Dean X Reader)
Something odd (Dean X Reader)
Something odd - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Family (Dean X Reader)
Snack (Dean X Reader)
Best friend (Dean X Reader)
Break for the broken (Dean X Reader)
Child (Dean X Reader)
Dnia (Dean X Reader)
Worlds (Dean X Reader)
Worlds - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Spell (Dean X Reader)
Before 18 (Dean X Reader)
I never was (Dean X Reader)
Where is Dean? (Dean X Reader)
Big little accident (Dean X Reader)
Flirt (Dean X Reader)
Flirt - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Please read ๐Ÿ’–

Death's door -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)

1.1K 39 5
By FictionalWife02

I quited that same day and I left the hospital that same moment. I couldn't stand to be in there anymore. I immediately started looking for a new job at least two states away from here. He moved on and I have to move on too. I need a new start. Every extra moment I spent in this house, in this town, it hurts me more. Everything here reminds me of Dean.
______________

It was supposed to be one more quiet day but instead it was the exact opposite. A drank driver caused a whole lot of problems. Multiple cars, multiple people were involved in the crash. That means that we have work to do for multiple hours. Back to back surgeries kept me occupied for the next 28 hours. I was literally running from a surgery to another.

After that I was exhausted. But I had to check on one more patient until I could leave. My mystery patient. Everybody was trying to figure out what exactly was happening to this poor little girl but we had no answer. And it was so hard to say to her mother that we have no idea what's wrong with her daughter.

I walked out of the girl's room around 9 am and I was ready to go home. But as I closed the door, I came face to face with a someone I haven't seen in the last 4 years. But I was too tired to bother. So I ignore him and I walk away hoping that he haven't noticed me. Well, he probably doesn't even want to see me so that's good.

I went in my locker to get changed and leave but I got paged for a consult in the room that I've just left from. I take a deep breath, I go to the lounge, I pour coffee in a paper cup and I head to the room.

I take a big sip of coffee and I get in the room. There was Dean and Sam talking to the little girls mother. As soon as I opened the door Dean's sight landed on me. "How can I help you?" I ask but no one talks. Sam waited for Dean to talk but he didn't. "I'm agent Rizer and this my partner agent Bean. We are here--" Sam says but gets interrupted by Dean "Can we talk outside?" he asks me "Sure" I say and we get out of the room.

"Be quick because I should already be home" I say but Dean just stands there and looks at me. He seems like lost or something. "Are you ok?" I ask him "What? Yes... yes, I'm fine" he says "Anyways..." Sam starts saying "...we saw on an article that the mother says that her little girl was attacked by an entity. So we came here to check it out" he continues "Maybe it's a good thing that you are here because I'm trying so hard to figure out what is wrong with her but I can't. You think you can take care of... it" I ask "We will. Just tell us how she is" "When she came in she was already in a coma. The only injury is a handprint of the attacker on her leg. She is in a coma but it's not the typical one. It's something alse that's keeping her under. And her vitals are fading rapidly. I'm worried that I may lose her" I say worried."Ok, we are gonna go check the house right now and we'll probably be back. Don't worry" Sam says and patchs my shoulder "It's good to see you again" he says and walks away.

I turn to leave but Dean stops me "(Y/N) wait--" "No, Dean. I'm just done after an about 30-hour shift which was almost full of back to back surgeries and I'm more than ready to go home and sleep. I don't have time and I'm not in a mood for arguments right now" I say and I leave him.
_______________

The next day I went back to work and got informed that the mother came in too. She was in a coma and had the same handprint mark. I call Sam "Hello?" "Sam, it's (Y/N), about an hour ago they brought in the mother. Same symptoms, same mark" "We are on our way" he says and hangs up.

In a few minutes they were both here. "So did you figure out something?" I ask "Not exactly. At first we thought that it was a ghost but seems like it isn't" Dean says "Well, that's great news" I say ironically. I sit on the chair and Dean does too "Don't worry, we are going to figure this out" he says and rubs my back. That moment I wasn't really sure if I wanted him to stop or continue. My pager started beeping because I was being called for a consult in the ER "Just hurry up" I say to them "We will".
_______________

But it wasn't for long Dean came back alone after a couple of hours "It's a soul leader. A creature that feeds on souls. It exists in a place between our world and another. It moves into a house and creates a nest. The nest looks and feels like whatever house it's in. They have the power to yang their victims' souls out of this world and into their nests. And apparently the nest can mess with victim's heads, showing them things that they love, parts of their soul in distress because it keeps their soul vulnerable. And in the real world the people wither and die" he informs me "That explains their fading vitals" "Exactly. Right now Sam is going through a few files of the Men of Letters and we hope that he can find a way to kill it and free their soul" he says and I nod.

"By the way, earlier, you could have called me instead of Sam" he says "No, I couldn't" "Of course you could (Y/N)" "No, I couldn't. I no longer have your phone number. I had kept just Sam's incase something happened" I say "Oh..." he whispers.

"You know, Bobby was working this exact case a few years back" he says "How do you know?" "It's on his journal. It actually helped us to figure out what is causing this" "Even when he is not here, he always finds a way to help, everyone" I say and I look down at my hands. "I'm sorry I blamed you for his death" Dean says and I nod.

"Don't do this to yourself (Y/N). It wasn't your fault" he says "I didn't mean that. I meant that I don't forgive you Dean" I say and his expression changes in a sad one. "Honestly, I get it. I deserve it" he says "Of course you do" I whispers. "I really wish that at least some day will come to forgive me" he says and I scoff "Forgive you for what? For constantly blaming me for Bobby's death? For making me feel even worse than I was already feeling? For showing up after a month of completely being gone with divorce papers? For having sex with me and a few hours later sleeping with Nicole at that same day? For not bothering to even stop me from leaving? Tell me Dean what am I supposed to forgive first because I don't know" I say and I get up to leave but he stops me "I haven't filed the papers yet" he says "I know. Otherwise I would be able to use my last name but unfortunately I'm still stuck with yours. So you really should file them. I don't want anything to do with you" I say.

"(Y/N) wait--" he says and takes my hand "I'm so sorry for everything" "I don't care anymore Dean. I already wasted too much time thinking about it that right now I just don't care anymore. It's past, you are past to me" I say and he lets go of my hand "Don't worry, eventually it will be easier" I say and I leave him.
_______________

That same night both the mother and the little girl woke up. Sam called and said that everything is set up and that the soul leader is dead. They are leaving probably today which is a good thing. This way everything can be back to normal. No more sudden meetings or awkward talks.

After my shift I went back home hoping to get some rest from the last few days' events. I put the key in but I realize that the door of my apartment is unlocked. As I open it I see candles everywhere. I take a step in and I see a bottle of champagne and two glasses seated on the small coffee table.

Dean comes out of the bathroom and smiles as he sees me. "Hi. I'm sorry I was inside to change" he says and that's when I noticed that he was in a tux. I have to say he looks so damn good in it. "What are you doing here Dean? And how did you get in? And how did you find out where I live?" I ask "I found it in the hospital's files and I picked the lock. I'm gonna explain everything later, I promise. Right now, there is a bathtub filled with warm water and bubbles waiting for you. Go it there, take your time, get dressed and come out to find out" he says.

"Fine" I say and I go to the bathroom. Whatever he is planning, it's working. On the counter there was a bathrobe with a note on it. I pick it up 'Go to the bedroom'. Ok, this is for sure working.

After the long bath, I went in the room and I found a another note on the bed. 'Get dressed and come in the living room. I know it is your favourite'. There was a dress hanging from my mirror. It was a dress of mine that I haven't seen in years because I have left it back on the bunker. It was actually my favourite one because it was comfortable. I mean it was a simple black mindi long sleeve dress with an opened back but it hugged my body perfectly. I blow-dry my hair and I get dressed.

I walk out of the room and I meet with Dean again. "Are you gonna tell me now what's this all about?" I ask and he walks to me. "Hi, I'm Dean" he says offering his hand "What are you doing?" "We are starting again from the beginning. I'm making right this time" "Dean I don't have time for games" I say and I walk past him and I sit on the couch.

"(Y/N), I saw you in there tonight. I saw you laying on the floor dead in that house tonight. And I couldn't stand it for a second. I still love you so much (Y/N). We've been through so much together you and I. And you were right I didn't want that, I was just angry. But by the time I realized it, it was already too late. You were already gone. And I couldn't find you anywhere. I even though you were dead. And that's when I realized what I had done. I was broken too (Y/N) after you left" "No Dean, I haven't left, you did. You left and then I had to make a new start so I didn't have to deal with everything that reminded me of you" "And I'm so sorry about it. You have to believe me when I say that I'm so sorry for everything I have caused you. And what happened today made me realize that I still love you and that I can't live without you. You mean the world to me. You were my light, the thing that kept me on going and kept reminding me that it's ok to make mistakes sometimes. And that's exactly what that fight was, a mistake. A major mistake I made. And Bobby's ghost kept reminding me of that" he says "The what?" I ask "It's a long story. Don't give up on me now (Y/N), please. If you still have even a tiny feeling about me, give me one more chance. I'm begging you" he says and I can see that his eyes are watery.

I take a deep breath and I walk to him. "(Y/N), it's nice to meet you Dean" I say and I offer him my hand. He smiles and shakes my hand "The pleasure is all mine" he says and kisses my hand. "How about we have a drink?" he asks "Sure" I say and he leads me to the couch. We both sit down and he pours champagne in both our glasses. "To a new start" he says lifting his glass "To a new start" I say too and we both take a sip.

We both leave our glasses down "Ok, I have beer in the fridge maybe you should get that" I say "Yes, I should" Dean says and brings two of them. "We are not made for romantic things, are we?" I ask "No, but I love it" he says "I love it too" I say and he looks at me. I look at him too for a few seconds and then I kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 789 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
17.5K 173 32
just a bunch of reader ร— supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
279K 5.9K 119
I do not write Wincest, Destiel, Samstiel, Megstiel, Croby, or any of the ships. Sorry but this book is for charactersร—reader. Smut is an option and...
2K 52 27
I have a hopeless addiction for Jensen Ackles and his beloved character Dean Winchester ๐Ÿ˜‰So, I created this stories... Have fun guys โค