Dean X Reader Imagines

Av FictionalWife02

Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy! Mer

Jail (Dean X Reader)
Stockholm Syndrome (Dean X Reader)
I'm tired (Dean X Reader)
He hates me (Dean X Reader)
He hates me -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Beautiful (Dean X Reader)
Third love (Dean X Reader)
One night stand? (Dean X Reader)
The idiot (Dean X Reader)
Our own story (Dean X Reader)
Amara (Dean X Reader)
Virginity (Dean X Reader)
I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)
Daughter (Dean X Reader)
Angels are dicks (Dean X Reader)
Plan B (Dean X Reader)
Alone (Dean X Reader)
Looking for Michael (Dean X Reader)
Hunting Cinderella (Dean X Reader)
Doctor (Dean X Reader)
Safe (Dean X Reader)
Mom (Dean X Reader)
Possessed (Dean X Reader)
Don't stop (Dean X Reader)
One of us (Dean X Reader)
Scared (Dean X Reader)
Crazy (Dean X Reader)
Crazy -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Until death do us apart (Dean X Reader)
Because of you (Dean X Reader)
Hospital (Dean X Reader)
Loss (Dean X Reader)
I love you too (Dean X Reader)
Public (Jensen X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Gone (Dean X Reader)
Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Real Feelings (Dean X Reader)
From princess to queen (Dean X Reader)
Instagram (Jensen X Reader)
Instagram -Part 2 (Jensen X Reader)
Not a fling (Dean X Reader)
Dying (Dean X Reader)
Anger (Dean X Reader)
Dad (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Styne (Dean X Reader)
Let me help you (Dean X Reader)
Mess (Dean X Reader)
Not ready (Dean X Reader)
Something more (Dean X Reader)
You and only you (Dean X Reader)
Crashed wedding (Dean X Reader)
Death's door (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Say it (Dean X Reader)
FBI (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Hostage (Dean X Reader)
Celebrity crush (Jensen X Reader)
Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)
Professor Winchester (Dean X Reader)
For you (Dean X Reader)
For you -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Quarantine (Dean X Reader)
Last night (Dean X Reader)
Help (Dean X Reader)
After life (Dean X Reader)
After life - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Love letter (Dean X Reader)
No (Dean X Reader)
Bad turn (Dean X Reader)
Forgiveness (Dean X Reader)
Something odd (Dean X Reader)
Something odd - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Family (Dean X Reader)
Snack (Dean X Reader)
Best friend (Dean X Reader)
Break for the broken (Dean X Reader)
Child (Dean X Reader)
Dnia (Dean X Reader)
Worlds (Dean X Reader)
Worlds - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Spell (Dean X Reader)
Before 18 (Dean X Reader)
I never was (Dean X Reader)
Where is Dean? (Dean X Reader)
Big little accident (Dean X Reader)
Flirt (Dean X Reader)
Flirt - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Please read 💖

Loss- Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

1.6K 41 14
Av FictionalWife02

"Mommy! Help" I hear Kylie's little voice yell as she runs downstairs and I chuckle "Daddy is going to catch you" Connor says and then he catches her. They both fall on the couch and Connor tickles her. Her laugh makes me smile every time. I leave the kitchen and I go to the living room. "Mommy help" Kylie says while laughing. Connor gets up and she runs to me. I pick her up and I place her on my hip "Are you and daddy having fun?" I ask her and she nods. "Do you want us out of the house babe?" Connor asks and kiss my cheek "Well, I have to clean the house, and make sure that everything around is proper for nine 4-year-olds that are gonna come tomorrow for Kylie's birthday" "Got it. Kylie, wanna go to the park?" Connor asks her "Yes" she yells "Great, let's go and let mommy clean" he says and I let her down.

I put her shoes on and I kiss her. "Love you" Connor says and kisses me "Love you too" I say "Say bye to mommy" he says "Bye mommy" she says and waves "Bye" I say and I blow a kiss to her. I close the door and I take a deep breath before I start.

A couple of hours later the doorbell rings. I run there and I open the door. But I freeze at the sight. "Hi" he says and smiles "Hi" I say trying not to sound like I'm going to pass out. "How are you doing?" he asks "Fine" "Great, I see that you stopped... working" "What do you want here Dean?" I ask "I... I was in town and I saw your name, so I came to say hi and see how you're doing".

"Is everything ok here?" Connor asks as he walks to us "Yeah, everything is fine. Dean is just an old friend" I say "Mommy, mommy" Kylie says as she runs to me. I kneel down and I pick her up "What's up baby? Did you have a good time?" I ask "Yes, daddy thought that he could run faster than me but when we raced I won" she says "Wow, is it true daddy?" I ask ask I look at Connor "Yes" he says "Good job princess" I say and I kiss her cheek. "Ok, let me take princess now for a shower" he says and I hand Kylie to her dad. "See you inside" Connor says and kisses me before going inside.

"So, I see that you... moved on" Dean says "Why wouldn't I?" I ask "Nothing, forget it. I should better go" "Wait, what exactly were you thinking when you were coming here? That you would show up on my door and I would just fell in love with you again? Well, let me tell you that that's not how it works Dean" "You're right, I'm sorry" he says and leaves.

------------

I put Kylie to sleep and I went downstairs to sit with Connor. "Is she asleep?" he asks "Yeap" I say and I sit on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I kay my head on his chest. "So, that guy from earlier..." "He was past. You have nothing to worry about" I say and I kiss him. "Ok" he says and smiles.

And in a blink of an eye I was thrown on the wall. "Would you look at that? Dean Winchester came back to check on his ex that he still loves. Wow, I never expected that" black-eyed Connor says as he walks to me "Then why are you here?" I ask "Look, they send me here to keep an eye on you. I didn't expect to see Dean "But now that you did, you want to kill him, right? Because what? You're gonna be a legend?" "Correct" he says and punches me knocking me out.

------------

As I was starting to come back, I easily realized that I was tied down to a chair. I open my eyes and I see the demon or Connor, I actually have no idea if he was playing me all this time. "Finally" he says and walks to me "I've looked through your phone and I noticed that you still have Dean's phone number" he continues "No" I say "Yes" he says and pulls my hair back. "I'm gonna call Dean and you're gonna say that you need to talk. If he suspects that something is wrong Kylie will be dead that exact second. Understood?" he asks and I nod.

"Hello?" I hear from the other end "Hi Dean. It's (Y/N)" "Oh, hi. To be honest I was not expecting you to call" "Yeah, I know. I was kinda briefly earlier because I was surprised to see you. That's why I called you actually, I wanted to talk to you" "Uhm, ok. Want me to come there?" "It would be great if you could" "I can" "Ok, thanks" I say and he hungs up. "Great, now we wait for the prince".

------------

We both hear the knock on the door. Connor gets up and shuts my mouth before he locks me in the bathroom and goes to open the door. "Oh hi, how can I help you?" I hear him say "Is (Y/N) home?" Dean asks "No, actually I'm trying to find her since this afternoon" he says "I thought she was--" "Do you want to come in? You might seem useful" "Cristo" I hear Dean say. Crap.

I try to untie myself but unsuccessfully. I try to scream through the bandana but it doesn't seem to work either. "(Y/N)!" Dean yells and I try to scream but he probably can't hear me. Suddenly the door breaks and Dean comes in. He takes the bandana off my mouth and helps me to untie myself.

But the demon throws him out of the bathroom. "Dean Winchester... Fascinating" he says. I untie myself completely and I walk slowly to him. He grabs Dean by his neck and lifts him up. I take the angle blade that was thrown on the floor and I stab him. Tears are already streaming down my face as I hear his scream.

I pull the blade out and I fall on the floor with Connor's body. "(Y/N)?" he whispers "I'm here" I say and I place his head on my lap "It's ok" he says "No, it's not. I'm so sorry" "It's ok. Protect our little girl" he says and I nod. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and I rub his cheek softly until his eyes close.

"Dean..." I say "How can I help?" he asks "Take Kylie and get out of here" "What about you?" "I'm coming later" "Ok, I'll text you our motel" he says and I nod.

------------

I drove to the motel Dean texted me and I knock the door of his room. He opens the door "Come in" he says "No, I'm taking Kylie and we are getting out of here" "She's asleep. Come in and rest until she wakes up, please" he says and I nod. I walk inside and I lay next to Kylie hugging her.

------------

I wake up and I get up gently letting Kylie to sleep more. "Good morning" Sam says "Morning" I say "Dean went to get some breakfast" "Ok. I'm gonna go take a walk" I say and I open the door. "Wait" Sam says and stops me "What?" I ask getting out not closing the door completely "You need to talk to Dean. He is trying to figure out if you called him earlier or the demon made you" "Of course the demon made me. I had no intention to call him, let alone sleep here. I'm just trying to protect Kylie" "What do you mean you had no intention to call him?" he asks.

"‌I don't see what the big deal is Sam" I say "Are you blind (Y/N)? He gave up everything for you. He loves you more than you could possibly imagine. I've watched him cry and get drunk over you too many times. You've screwed him over time and time again and yet he still comes back to you. Because he loves you and you don't see it" Sam says pissed "I screwed him over time and time again? Have you any idea what he did to me? He was cheating on me after I lost the second baby Sam. It was like he gave up on me and moved on but left me behind. So you have no right to tell me that I screwed up with him Sam. He screw up, he gave up, he ended us, he destroyed me" I yell.

"Sammy, can you leave us please?" I hear Dean say behind me. Sam nods and goes back inside with Kylie. I turn and I look at Dean. "I'm sorry" he says and takes a step closer "I'm so sorry" he says. "I know that I hurted you and I know that I should have apologized a long time ago. But I didn't because I couldn't find you anywhere. I even thought that you died somewhere and at every hunt I had that terrible feeling that I'm gonna find you're lifeless body in the woods or in a nest" "Then I did a good job at hiding. Time to do it again" I say and I try to leave but he stops me.

"I still love you (Y/N)" he says "I don't care" I say "Then look at me and say it, say that you don't care anymore, say that you want me to leave and I will" he says. I turn and look at him. I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out. My eyes get watery and I look away. "What the hell is wrong with me? You screwed up and I still love you. That can't be normal" I say "I know. That's why I'm asking for a second chance. A chance to make it right" "You're kidding me, right?" "No, I'm not. I love you and I want you and only you (Y/N)".

"What if it doesn't work out? What if we aren't meant to be? What if all those miscarriages were signs that--" but he interrupts me with a peck on the lips. He pulls a few inches away from my face. "Remember how I treated you when you were confused and stressed?" he asks "You would prepare for me a nice hot bath and then give me a massage" "And then?" "You lay next to me, wrap your arms around me and we would sleep together" I say "Wanna do it now?" he asks and I nod.

------------

We checked in in another room while Sam sat in the other one keeping an eye on Kylie. I laid on the bed, clearly relaxed from the hot bath and Dean sat next to me. He started massaging my back and shoulders. His hands knew exactly where the stress and tiredness were so he rubbed harder there.

"Kylie seems so much like you, have anyone told you that?" Dean says "Yes, Connor was often joking that I got pregnant alone but sometimes she's acting like him which I think is really cute" I say and he chuckles "She is a really cute kid and it seems like you guys did a good job" "Thanks, we really tried to" I enjoyed every second of his hands being on my body again.

He laid next to me and hugged me. I enjoyed being so close to him again. "I love you and I want to make it right this time but I don't want to pressure you more" he whispers. "I love you too but I can't do this now. Connor just died Dean and he deserves to be grieved. He was a good husband and father all at once" "I get it. It's just that when I saw you having a normal life with a child, I got jealous because I was always dreaming this kind of life with you" "I know, we've talked about this a couple of times" "I remember" he says and looks at me.

His beatiful green eyes were looking into mines. "One, only one more chance to make it right or else I'm leaving" I say and he smiles "Deal" he says and kisses me. "I can't wait for you and Kylie to move in the bunker and I won't take no for an answer because you both need protection at this point" "Ok" I say and I smile.

A knock on the door interrupted our moment. Dean got up and opened the door. "Kylie woke up and was asking for (Y/N)" I hear Sam say "Bring her in" I say for the bed. "Come here" Dean says and takes her hand. He closed the door and brought Kylie inside. He helped her to get on the bed and she laid next to me. "Good morning baby" I say and I kiss her forehead "Good morning mommy" she says and hugs me "Where is daddy?" she asks "We'll talk about it later, ok?" I say and she nods.

She lays down and Dean does too. "Ok, I need to ask and hear it from you, is thre a chance that--" Dean starts saying "No, she's 100% Connor's daughter" I say and he nods. "Mommy?" "Yes?" "I'm hungry" Kylie says "I'm gonna go and make you some breakfast" I say and she nods. I kiss her and I move to get up but Dean stops me "Let me" he says and I nod.

He didn't only made breakfast both of us, he even helped Kylie to eat. I think they are going to do really good together overtime. "Kylie?" I ask and she comes to me "Remember earlier when you asked to me about daddy?" I ask and she nods "Daddy had a bad accident last night" "But he is going to be ok" she says and I feel the tears form in my eyes "No sweetheart, he's not. Daddy died baby" I say and she starts crying. I hug her and I start crying too.

"Is Dean going to be my new daddy?" she asks and I look at him "I haven't said anything" he says. "No one can replace your dad" I say and I wipe her tears "But Dean and I are going to try something to see if it works this time.  And that's one of the reasons why we are moving in with him and his brother Sam". "Can I call you daddy?" she asks looking at Dean "You can call me however you like princess" he says walking to us. "I like Dean. He did whatever I told him to when we play together last night and he sang to put me to sleep like you do" she says and I chuckle "I'm glad you like him baby" I say and I hug her.

We pull away and Kylie goes back to play with her doll. Dean walks to me. He places his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. "See? It wasn't that bad" he says "It was Dean" I say and one more tear escapes my eye. He hugs me and rubs my back. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss him.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7K 43 27
I have a hopeless addiction for Jensen Ackles and his beloved character Dean Winchester 😉So, I created this stories... Have fun guys ❤
211K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
16.4K 272 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
58.3K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...