Dean X Reader Imagines

By FictionalWife02

Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy! More

Jail (Dean X Reader)
Stockholm Syndrome (Dean X Reader)
I'm tired (Dean X Reader)
He hates me (Dean X Reader)
He hates me -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Beautiful (Dean X Reader)
Third love (Dean X Reader)
One night stand? (Dean X Reader)
The idiot (Dean X Reader)
Our own story (Dean X Reader)
Amara (Dean X Reader)
Virginity (Dean X Reader)
I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)
Daughter (Dean X Reader)
Angels are dicks (Dean X Reader)
Plan B (Dean X Reader)
Alone (Dean X Reader)
Looking for Michael (Dean X Reader)
Hunting Cinderella (Dean X Reader)
Doctor (Dean X Reader)
Safe (Dean X Reader)
Mom (Dean X Reader)
Possessed (Dean X Reader)
Don't stop (Dean X Reader)
One of us (Dean X Reader)
Scared (Dean X Reader)
Crazy (Dean X Reader)
Until death do us apart (Dean X Reader)
Because of you (Dean X Reader)
Hospital (Dean X Reader)
Loss (Dean X Reader)
Loss- Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
I love you too (Dean X Reader)
Public (Jensen X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
A weekend at Jody's -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Gone (Dean X Reader)
Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Real Feelings (Dean X Reader)
From princess to queen (Dean X Reader)
Instagram (Jensen X Reader)
Instagram -Part 2 (Jensen X Reader)
Not a fling (Dean X Reader)
Dying (Dean X Reader)
Anger (Dean X Reader)
Dad (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Dad -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Styne (Dean X Reader)
Let me help you (Dean X Reader)
Mess (Dean X Reader)
Not ready (Dean X Reader)
Something more (Dean X Reader)
You and only you (Dean X Reader)
Crashed wedding (Dean X Reader)
Death's door (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Death's door -Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Say it (Dean X Reader)
FBI (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement (Dean X Reader)
Arrangement - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Hostage (Dean X Reader)
Celebrity crush (Jensen X Reader)
Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)
Professor Winchester (Dean X Reader)
For you (Dean X Reader)
For you -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Quarantine (Dean X Reader)
Last night (Dean X Reader)
Help (Dean X Reader)
After life (Dean X Reader)
After life - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
On your side - Part 3 (Dean X Reader)
Love letter (Dean X Reader)
No (Dean X Reader)
Bad turn (Dean X Reader)
Forgiveness (Dean X Reader)
Something odd (Dean X Reader)
Something odd - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Family (Dean X Reader)
Snack (Dean X Reader)
Best friend (Dean X Reader)
Break for the broken (Dean X Reader)
Child (Dean X Reader)
Dnia (Dean X Reader)
Worlds (Dean X Reader)
Worlds - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Spell (Dean X Reader)
Before 18 (Dean X Reader)
I never was (Dean X Reader)
Where is Dean? (Dean X Reader)
Big little accident (Dean X Reader)
Flirt (Dean X Reader)
Flirt - Part 2 (Dean X Reader)
Please read 💖

Crazy -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

1.8K 50 7
By FictionalWife02

Still Dean's POV
Thursday finally came. This last week was really hard for me and I can only imagine what (Y/N) is going through. Sam tries to keep me up but it doesn't really help. I dumped my girlfriend in a physical clinic last week and I haven't heard anything from her. So I drunk my pain out.

But today I stayed sober and I'm ready to see her. I woke up Sam, which hasn't happened before, and he left as soon as he was ready.

Your POV
"(Y/L), you have visitors" Mike says "I don't care" I say and I fold my arms "Come on (Y/N), we've talked about this" he says "No, we didn't" "You're right, because you haven't said anything in our sessions. And if you don't talk to me, I can't help you" "I don't want your help". "Yes you do" she says and I try to ignore her "You're crazy (Y/N)" she continues. "Come to see your family, please" Mike says "Fine if that makes you leave me alone" I say and I get up.

He leads me to the visiting area and I see Sam and Dean there. I sit on the table they were and Mike sat besides me."Hello guys" he says and they shake hands. I stay sat with my hands folds in from of my chest and looking away from them. "We had a few sessions with (Y/N) this past week but she doesn't seem like she wants to talk about what she is experiencing" he continues.

"Because everyone is going to think that you are crazy. Guess what? They already do" she says. "But we are working on our communication, right (Y/N)?" he asks bit I ignore them. "(Y/N) please talk to us. Say something. I've really missed you" Dean beggs but I keep ignoring him. "How about we leave the two of you alone?" Sam says and he and Mike leave.

"How are you doing (Y/N)?" he asks but I keep ignoring him. "Yeah, real mature (Y/N)" she says and sits next to me. "Ok, you are mad, I get it but it's for your own good. We just want you to be safe. Please talk to me (Y/N). I missed your voice" he beggs. "Yeah (Y/N) talk to him. He brought you here and now he thinks that everything is fine" she says. "Is she here?" Dean asks and I finally look at him.

"She is, isn't she?" he asks again "Don't answer. He is just trying to prove that you are crazy" she says. "You just need to talk. Nothing more. Nobody thinks that you are crazy, we just care about you. I love you (Y/N) and nothing will change that" he says and I can see the hurt in his eyes. "You know, Mike's dad was a hunter. He and my dad used to work together and Mike and I worked together too. You can say everything to him" he says "I'm begging you (Y/N), you're mad at me, I get it and you have every right to be but please let Mike help you" he continues.

I look away from him and I get up. That's when Mike notices that I got up and came. "I want to go back to my room" I say to him "Ok, let's go" he says and he leads me to my room.

"Are you really a hunter?" I ask him before he leaves my room. "Kind of. I know everything but how to fight" he says "And why haven't you said anything if you knew?" "Look..." he says and sits next to me on my bed "... being here gives me the opportunity to help people that aren't crazy but just cursed or hunted. And I didn't want to say anything to you until I was sure" "Sure for what?" I ask and he looks away. "I better go" he says and leaves my room.

---------

The next day came and I did my routine. Got up, had a shower and went for breakfast. Of course she was following me and talking to me all along. Bit here it's kinda easier to ignore her because I felt like I didn't have to hide from no one. Besides, the people in here are worse than me.

Anyways, I ate my breakfast and I was walking back to my room when I crushed with something hard. It was Mike's chest. "Oh sorry" I say "It's fine. Are you ready for our meeting?" "Yeah, in an hour, right?" "Yes, see you there" he says and looks at his phone and keeps walking. "Nice to see you too" I whisper and I satrt walking to the opposite direction.

"Well, he's cute" she says and I notice that she is checking him out. I keep walking and I sit on my bed. "Oh come on, talk to meeee. I'm bored" she says but I keep ignoring her. "Ok, let me talk then. I like this... Mike. I mean blue eyes, brown hair and he is worked out. Just wow. Why aren't you hitting on him? Tell me now that you want to be faithful to Dean?" she asks and starts laughing. "I thought you were smarter" she says "Do you really think that he is faithful? The guy that brought you here because he thinks that you are crazy?" she asks and continues to laugh.

"Shut up" I yell "Shut the hell up" I continue. "(Y/N)? Everything ok?" Mike asks as he comes in the room closing the door behind him. "Yes" I say and I let myself fall back on the bed. "You yelled shut up to someone. Who did you yell to?" he asks and sits besides me. I stay quiet. "If you don't tell me, I can't help you take her away" he says and places his hand on my thigh.

I look at his hand and then back at him. I get up and I try to walk as far as I can from him. "Who the hell are you?" I ask "What do you mean (Y/N)?" "I never told anyone about her. No one" "I just guessed" "No you didn't. Where is Mike?" I ask "It doesn't matter" "Who the hell are you?" "He's a friend of mine that will help me end you" she says from the other side of the room.

I rush to the door and I run out of the room. I run and run having no idea where I'm going. I find Mike's office and I get in locking the door behind me. I turn around and I see Mike tied down. I walk to him and I kneel next to him. I take the bandana out of his mouth. "Are you ok?" he asks "Yes" I say.

"I don't think so" I hear from behind. "Really (Y/N)? I thought you were smarter than that" she says and takes a knife out of her belt. I get up and I let Mike tied down.

"You deserve to die (Y/N). And I deserved to live. But you weren't fast enough. You let me die (Y/N). How could you do this to me? To your sister?" she continues. My eyes get watery as I remembered that day I found her body inside the nest. "Jane please, don't do this" I say and I take a few steps back. "(Y/N), whatever you see it's not real" Mike says from behind. "Why? You think that someone is going to miss you? Your boyfriend... Well, ex-boyfriend thinks you're crazy and his brother does too. Other than that you have no one. Everybody left you sis. You can't keep anyone close to you" she says and she's right. Everybody dumped me here. Alone. "I guess your right" I whisper.

"(Y/N)! Tell me what you see" Mike says "Great. Now take this..." she says and hands me the knife "... and end it. So we will be together forever sis" she says and a few tears fall from my eyes. "(Y/N), talk to me" Mike yells "Do it, so we can be together, like the old times" she says. "It's my sister" I say "Ok, and?" Mike says calmly "Tell him (Y/N). Tell him how you let me die" Jane says and the pain gets worse. "She died... 4 years ago and it's my fault" I say and a sob escapes my lips. "She wants to kill you now?" he asks.

"Yes. Yes, and I deserve it. She's right, I couldn't protect her. I was the one that let her die. I was the one who let those vampires take her away" I say crying "No, it wasn't your fault" he says "Yes, it was. Now do it" she yells. I close my eyes "I deserve this" I whisper ans I place the point of the knife on my chest. "(Y/N) stop!" Mike yells "I'm sorry" I whisper between my sobs.

I hear a loud bang and I open my eyes to see Dean and Sam. "No, no, no" Dean says and takes the knife out of my hands while Sam helps Mike. "No, I deserve this, she is right" I say crying "No, you don't" he says and hugs me letting me cry in his chest. "Don't listen to him. You do deserve this" Jane says and then I feel something pinching my hand. I look there and I see Mike holding a syringe inside of my hand. "Sh, sh..." Dean says and rubs my head "... it's ok, it's going to help you" he says and I start feeling dizzy. Everything was spinning until I was sunken into the darkness.

--------

I open my eyes and I immediately sit up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Dean who is sitting next to my bed asks "Horrible" I say and he nods. "I'm sorry that I let you here alone" he says and hugs me "It's fine" I say and I pull away from him. "Are you still mad?" he asks "I am. But not with you" "With who?" "Myself. She was right, I deserved to die. She was supposed to live. It's my fault she is dead" I say and my eyes get watery again.

"It's not fault baby" he says and rubs my back "It is Dean and I have to live with it for the rest of my life. And it hurts like hell" I say and I wipe my tears. Dean wraps his arm around my back and I lay my head on his shoulder. "It's going to be ok" he says and kisses my head. "Is it Dean? Because when Sam died you weren't ok" I ask and I look at him "But I had you, so now it's my turn to take care of you".

"I love you" I say and I hug him. He hugs me back "I love you too" he says and kisses my lips. We pull away and we hug. "I missed you so freaking much (Y/N). And it hurted like hell to leave you here alone" he says "I know" I whisper. "By the way, what happened earlier and I fell unconscious?" I ask "Mike broke the curse" "Curse?" "Yeah, that's why you saw Jane. I knew you weren't crazy from the beginning, I just needed some help to find out what's wrong" "Thank you" I say and I kiss him.

"Let's go home now" he says and I smile. "There she is" he says and smiles too. "We are going to get through this together because I love you and Sammy does too" he says "Ok" I say. "You were never alone" he says and kisses my head. I nod and he takes my head. We walk together to the car where we meet Sam. I sit on the backseat with Dean "Ready to go home?" Sam that was on the driver's seat asks "You have no idea" I say and he smiles. "Why did you let Sam drive?" I ask Dean "Because I want to spend as much time as I can with you until you are fully fine" he says and I kiss him. I lay my head on his chest and I close my eyes. He hugs me and holds me as close to him as possible.

I don't deserve him. He is too good for me. I thought and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 41 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!
14.1K 165 31
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
1.7K 43 27
I have a hopeless addiction for Jensen Ackles and his beloved character Dean Winchester 😉So, I created this stories... Have fun guys ❤
58.3K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...