I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment

47 2 0
By user85216283

The situation was catastrophic, the Central Government was destroyed and there was no sign of a ceasefire.

American soldiers whose patriotism was exacerbated saw columns of refugees and shriveled Texans arrive.

Texas had fallen...... The land of cowboys.

Morale was at its lowest.

Washington was nothing but ashes. The Maryland military base was nothing more than an atomic crater... there was not a single trace of the largest US military base left.

San Francisco had surrendered the Fort Hunter base, which had just been reduced to ashes.

The Los Angeles Seals held on but were bombarded by endless carpeting.

So the Empire wanted to break morale by destroying Los Angeles.

The missiles fell by the thousands.

the soldiers regrouped and held quarter by quarter and a general withdrawal order to defend and regroup a last super army, the last battle of the free USA.

The old nuclear missiles were modified by manual control. A soldier had to sacrifice himself and enter the warhead to fly it and explode on targets.

the computers being down because of the Chinese AIs....

Men and troops gathered at Rocky Mountain, a base that was super well protected against nuclear bombardments.

Carville was in Rocky Mountain. Colorado.

The base was deeply embedded in the rock

A man came near Carville in front of his tactical screen.

Norfolk is destroyed. The dragons have all disappeared and Higgins has probably suffered the same fate as the president....

Carville crushed his cigar.

We have lost......

He looked at his men: Will he have to teach us Chinese?? or do we launch MOTHER?

The unbelieving man says Mom?

The mother of all atomic bombs, the bomb of the Last Judgment.... MOTHER.

It was the first bomb and also the last if it was used.

Instead of uranium fission, they had succeeded in breaking the cobalt. It was a cobalt atomic bomb.

the monstrosity of this bomb is that it caused a chain reaction with nitrogen from the air.

Basically, after its use, the planet Earth would look like Mars..... The atmosphere evaporated...

A cult within the army was dedicated to him. The cult of Death, the cult of Shiva:

"Now I am Shiva, the destroyer of worlds"

Commander Carville, there's a dragon in front of the base.

Let him in....

Sinistrar was with his wife, Darkia.

The couple advanced on all fours along the tunnel, escorted by a heavy tank.

The soldiers being scalded by a near defeat.

Sinistrar reassured the guards. "I have good news for your commander, relax! I'm an American like you! You are my country now and I am a soldier now."

The men greeted the imposing golden dragon.

A nuclear airlock opened and the dragons entered. Then before the doors closed: "Are you sacrificed? "

The guards replied: yes, we keep the entrance but we stay out of the shelter in case of bombardment and we will be the first to die.

Sinistrar removed a scale.

Gather around the scale. It will activate and a shield will protect you from explosions and nuclear fire...

The man made the most beautiful military salute of his career, followed by the other guards and the tanker who went out to greet the noble dragon.

With horror, they saw Drakia pass through the nuclear gate as if nothing had happened.

Sinistrar faced a desperate man. A soldier ready to die with his nation.

Carville: Oh, your majesty... Go back to your world if you can still. I'll wait a little while for those who want to escape. I have been ordered to destroy this world. The last wishes of the former presidents and elders of Congress

It is established that if a threat were to destroy America, the survival of citizens and our culture was a priority.

If destructive forces attack and cause the extinction of our people, I have the right to use MOTHER as a last resort. At least to put pressure on them.

I will introduce MOTHER to the world and demand an end to all attacks on our people.

Sinistrar : I come in the name of Ivan, the Lord Demon.

Demon Lord.?

Yes. Ivan is tired of wars and battles. He wants us to leave the dragons alone once and for all. He went crazy.

He's going to take over the United States...

haha, (Carville), and by what right? It's a dragon....

Sinistrar : "Here is the text of the congress. He is the last surviving member of Congress. With the chain of command destroyed, the army must be under congressional control.

Carville, how is a dragon a member of a congress?

Sinistrar. "He is also human and therefore has 100% rights! It represents the ETHNICS dragon, recognized by the late congress. He took an oath on the Bible and before the people.

He has authority."

Carville and what difference does it make to the situation. We lost! Thousands of enemies arrive by teleporting. For 1 US tank, there are 10 of them from the empire........

Commander, the Norfolk base has been teleported in its entirety.

it is found in the inner dimension of the Lord Demon.

8 million soldiers will join us and the troops are currently being converted to the new equipment.

They have at least 1 to 2 centuries of technological advances.

A Dock will be placed at the exit of the base and a dimensional tunnel will be installed here.

The Exelsior, a 2 km long flying troop carrier-cruiser, will emerge from the shadow of the dimensional tunnel.

Force fields are resistant to Chinese missiles.

The Repressor is on the way and will gather the troops at sea.

First, a rescue mission and then the destruction of Moscow

Ivan wants to destroy once and for all the superpowers of this world

He said he will crush China, Japan, India, the United Kingdom. He's going to take meritorious generals including you to coordinate the attacks.

But don't forget, it's the army of darkness. It's not a human army.

You are allies and you will not be disturbed but the enemies will be left to the good judgment of the demons of the abyss... Sincere hearts will be beaten but alive. The others integrated into the legions of the underworld. Ivan, however, is the "best" demon Lord, in the sense that he allows his troops to redeem their souls and regain freedom, which is not done by the other evil Gods... Battles unknown to us rage in hell to get a place in his army. Even Ivan is not aware of the "civil" war between demons to get an exit ticket....

Carville pushed a crystal button and the desk of "MOTHER", an intercontinental rocket of absolutely destructive power.

The ALPHA OMEGA of bombs.

Sinistrar saw the monster.

What is this horror?

Sinistrar: You're making a serious mistake with this monster.

Then he thought about it........

Yes, it is capable of digging a breach in space time.

Carville wondered why the old dragon started smiling:

"Well, your mom may be useful!"

???????

"Our Emperor, is far from human... well, I wasn't talking about me, um, but about the Asian...

It's a Youkai demon...... I've known them in my world and it's very difficult to get rid of them. They move from one world to another and use illusions. They set nations against each other and require countless sacrifices. They only let people live to kill boredom. Above all, they are afraid to stay forever on a dead rock in space. We're going to give it to him.

We'll send him to a rock with nothing around... nothing, nothing, nothing. It will eventually evaporate from itself as a singularity.

Carville: how?

Meanwhile, Darkia had some areas evacuated to reveal objects of darkness

And, in the night, the Exelsior appeared.

He arrived at the structure and a troop exchange took place at high speed.

Demon Lord's troops invaded the base and Carville was invited to join me (Ivan) on the bridge.

I: "Zaaaaar, you did a great job... I hope when this is all over, I'll be left alone in a cave with my wrist strap and eat chips in front of the TV...."

Zaaaaaaar: "Your humour will always surprise me..."

Me:" I am a dragon, more a human....I like simple and natural things. You too, when you become a Lion again, you will understand the joy of having peace with your harem....."

Zaaar: "That's why your legions love you! You have understood what it means to be a Demon Lord and what it means to be a Dragon..."

Carville entered the bridge with dark guards and saw a huge lion disappear into the light.

Who is it? Who is it?

"My DAEMON! Zaaar" The guardian of darkness. He decides who enters and especially who leaves. Because it is more difficult to leave than to enter....... hahahahaha", I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 128 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
106K 2.9K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...