Together, we Conquer

Galing kay FabuJim777

This book is for my sister. When a teenager named Madran in the Japanese metropolis of Shibuya is visited by... Higit pa

All in Your Dreams
The True Inner Self
A Precious Balance of Activities
All Inside of Your Head
Hopelessly Waiting
Opening New Doors
A Letter of Warning
Family Feud
A Change for the Better
Suga's Plight
Curing the Plague
Entering the Lab
Please Don't Shoot the Dog
A Team of Friends
The Doctor's Anger
The Deepest Part of the Lab
An Eventful Day
The Second Letter of Warning
Dr. Spider
Spending Time in Blue
Reaching Out to a Memory
Sheila's Dirty Secret
True Beauty
The New Pharaoh in Town
The Winding, Confusing Road
Maya's Many Friends
A Taste of the Metaverse
A Many Layered Maze
Watchers From Afar
A Shiny New Coat of Paint
Sheila's Pure Rage
Battle for Access
School and the Supernatural
The Third Letter of Warning
The Photographer of Nightmares
Back Into Waiting
Elizabeth's Weird Idea
A Digital Warzone
In Through the Front Door
Tile Dancing
Too Many Rooms
The Key to One's Heart
Running Amok
Passing the Turns
Halfway Done
A Long Stream of Criticism
The Journey to the Treasure
Stuck in a Loop
Haze and Smoke
The Fourth Letter of Warning
Changing an Opinion
A Tour of Mementos
On the Way to Inaba
Meeting New and Finding Old
Mysteries Uncovered
Oddity on the Screen
A Shocking Appearance
Many Flowers
Pressing Questions
Inciting a Plan
Finding a Way
Into the Depths
A Vision to the Past
A Frightening Occurrence
The Prophecy of Maya
The Other Side
A Need for Kegare
Nyarlathotep's Last Stand
All His Fault
Into the Flames
The Winds of Despair
Chicory's Mortal Dilemma
Surprising Normality
An Ice-Cold Heart
On the Homestretch
Race to the End
Over the Edge
Undoing the Past
Stories and Soul-Searching
Madran's Resolution

Unhappy Memories

7 0 0
Galing kay FabuJim777

Once Madran went through the next door, she simply saw more entrances with what she scanned to be more memory-based rooms.

"Well, uh, according to Nightingale, we have a buncha more memories!"

"How many?"

"Um, five? Anyways, let's get to work. I feel that it's best that we all do each room together."

Madran went up to the next room and turned to face Maya.

"Hey, if I'm not wrong, these next few may involve you quite a lot. If you want to stay here, I won't mind."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I already know what happens. I just was a little... rattled by what actually happened with Philemon and Nyarlathotep."

"I had expected many things, but it seems that this 'higher being' that Igor kept on warning us about was quite indeed a force to be reckoned with."

"Well, I hope that whatever suspicions Rumor has about Philemon may be cleared in these next few."

"Yeah... already, I found out that Philemon wasn't willingly in on the bet after Yukino's friend finished his business with him. I can only imagine what may be next, heh."

"Well, into the first one!"

Madran and the rest entered the first room, and the door shut behind them. Margaret then activated the orb again, and Madran looked around. The scenery in the room became a school parking lot, with a high-schooler tinkering with his motorcycle.

"That's Tatsuya! Look!"

The older Tatsuya wiped some sweat from his brow and tried to start the vehicle again, finding that he had no luck. Some students then approached him.

"Hey, Tatsuya-san."

Tatsuya looked up at the small group.

"Yeah? I'm a bit busy right now."

"Well, Ms. Saeko was looking for you. She said something about, uh, career thingies."

"Oh, right. Well, if you see her again, ask her to call a mechanic, my bike's busted."

The students chuckled a bit, and a lively female teacher burst from the door. Madran saw that she instantly looked at the busy Tatsuya and made a beeline for him.

"Tatsuya, there you are!"

Tatsuya stood up and nodded.

"Yeah. Uh, is this about the career choices...?"

"Yep! I just had a-"

An older man with long, balding hair and an odd scar on his cheek walked up to the group.

"Oh, what are you all doing?! Quit loitering in the parking lot and leave!"

The group of students quickly turned tail and left, which awfully confused Madran.

"Uh, why did they leave so suddenly?"

"He was the principal."

"Yeah, but the students could've told him that they were helping Tatsuya with his motorcycle."

"You'll see..."

Madran turned back to the scene.

"Well, Tatsuya?"

"My bike's busted, and-"

"Oh, just fix it already!"

"Please, I'm helping him."

The principal rolled his eyes and stormed off.

"Anyways, Tatsuya, I was going to ask what you were planning to do after graduation."

"Huh? Well..."

"If you don't have any plans, don't worry! Take your time."

"Heh, yeah, that, uh, seems to be the case."

"Oh, and one more-"

Saeko's phone went off, and she answered it.

"Oh, I have to go! If you want a ride home, you can just let me know!"

"It's fine, I can fix this."

Tatsuya patted his bike and Saeko nodded and walked off. Madran then noticed a girl dressed in the female variation of the school's uniform standing slightly away from Tatsuya. Madran saw her strikingly blonde hair, which confused her, and noticed that it was in a messy bun.

"Hey, Rumor, who's that?"

"That's Lisa."

"Oh. Ok."

Lisa slowly approached Tatsuya while Madran noticed that she was blushing quite a lot. Tatsuya then messed with his bike more, finally managing to get it started up again. The resulting noise caused Lisa to yelp and blow her cover.

"Oh, Lisa-san?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Um, are you lost?"

"O-Oh, not at all, heh heh!"

Lisa managed a rather goofy smile, and two other people walked up to her.

"Aiyah! Shiba! Mee-ho! Um..."

"Hey, girl, whatcha up to? So, we've been looking for you."

"Uh, I can tell..."

"So, uh, we also got news that Kozy was, uh, 'kidnapped...?' by a few Cuss High students."

"Uh, who would want to do that? I mean, uh..."

"Also, the dude, uh, Eikichi something-something, said that Tatsuya had to go and get her."

"Well, um, I'm coming! Baaibaai!"

Tatsuya sighed and got on his motorcycle, putting his helmet on in the process. Lisa then got on the second seat and held onto Tatsuya. Tatsuya handed a helmet to her, and once she put it on, they sped off. The scene then changed to Tatsuya and Lisa walking down an alley with a slight case of helmet hair. Lisa fixed her bun, and Tatsuya walked on.

"Uh, I saw something about 'Gas Chamber' on the entrance to this alley."

"Hmm, I had heard of a band called that."

"Oh, could he be that Eikichi? Um, that Cuss High dude with that band?"

"I don't know him."

Tatsuya walked down the alley and made it to the end of it, where several people of their age were sitting around a table on several couches. Madran noted that it had a very garage band-like feel to it, with various instruments scattered about and a banner showing the band's logo, or "Gas Chamber," on it.

"Wait, seriously? They were a crappy garage band, too?"

"I guess, Plague. Uh, oh, look."

Madran pointed to a girl sitting at the sofa who didn't seem to fit in as well. Her outfit matched Lisa's clothes instead of everyone else's school uniforms, and she seemed to be rather overweight, as Madran saw.

"Oh, Kozy!"

"Hi, um, are you here to pick me up?"

"Yeah, that's what we heard."

"Oh, ok."

Kozy got up and walked over to Tatsuya. However, one of the band members noticed this and also stood up.

"Hey, Tatsuya!"

"Huh?"

Madran saw that this kid had white foundation on his face, black eyeliner and makeup, and short hair that was dyed blue and worn much like Suga's hair.

"That's Eikichi."

"What? Talk about a makeover!"

"Goodness, he looks different from today..."

Eikichi pointed at Tatsuya.

"If you want to take Kozy back, then you have to join our band!"

"Sorry, I have to go."

"Well, I, the boss of Hermelin High, demand so!"

"Oh, wait, I know!"

Everyone then looked at Lisa, who had a wide grin on her face.

"Weren't you that guy who pantsied everyone? If I remember correctly, that made you the top guy at your school!"

"What? Uh... that... um..."

"Yeah! I heard of the perfect name for you!"

Lisa giggled, and Kozy shook her head at her. Eikichi then glared at her and began to walk over to her.

"Yeah! You're the undie boss of Hermelin High!"

Eikichi stopped in his tracks and Madran saw that something akin to a memory must have hit him. However, he grew even more enraged. The situation grew worse when Lisa began to chant "undie boss," and Kozy hid behind Tatsuya.

"DON'T. CALL. ME. UNDIE BOSS!"

Eikichi shouted loudly at the entire group, which caused Lisa to flinch backwards.

"Haime! It was just a joke!"

Lisa's expression dropped to one of confusion when Eikichi's eyes flashed yellow, and then to shock when the persona aura surrounded him. 

"Come, Deathbringer!"

"Deathbringer? Huh?"

Madran stared at Eikichi and watched as his persona came out of him. He was only as tall as Eikichi, with a metallic black and grey face showing slanted, red eyes, a long goatee, several small stage lights, and two motorcycle handles coming from the sides of his head. He had several orange and yellow panels on his chest which resembled parallelograms, and had blue sleeves with white squares on them. His belt was a headlight that was again from a motorcycle, with his legs and shoes resembling his arms and chest.

"I art thou, thou art I... from the sea of thy soul I cometh! I am Rhadamanthus, the judge of the netherworld... I shall sever your foe's sins with my blade of judgement!"

Rhadamanthus brought out two swords and slashed both of them at Lisa, who was immediately hit by two massive blasts of water. However, she appeared to be perfectly dry.

"Aiyah! What's happening?!"

Lisa held her head and her eyes also went yellow, with her persona coming out. This one had a large, poofy, light pink hood, which looked almost like an afro, a silver mask on with two magenta eyes and a similarly colored mouth, black-sleeved arms that boasted many hearts affixed on them, white, poofy sleeve cuffs and a similar waist, a heart-shaped lyre in one hand, and mostly black legs with white slippers.

"I art thou, thou art I... from the sea of thy soul, I cometh... I am Eros... my golden arrows kindle love's flames. Let me be your strength, my other self."

Lisa then passed out, and Tatsuya stumbled back. After a bit, Vulcanus came out of him as well.

"I art thou, thou art I... from thy sea of thy soul, I cometh... The bearer of the inferno that burns away impurity, Vulcanus!"

Vulcanus waved his hand at Eikichi, and her burst into flames. Eikichi's friends then quickly put him out, and Tatsuya passed out. However, possibly due to the shock of being set on fire, Eikichi passed out as well.

"Well. That was..."

"...Yeah, I didn't see someone's persona awakening due to an insult."

"Well, Plague, didn't Shadow Proctora call you a bitch multiple times?"

"That's different!"

"Well, I guess."

Madran then found herself in Philemon's dimension again. Everyone was on his odd, pill-like platform again, and Madran spotted Lisa.

"Ooh, here's Lisa."

"I think all three of them are here."

Eikichi was the first to get up, followed by Lisa and Tatsuya.

"Ugh... where are we?"

"Aiyah! Is this the afterlife?"

The trio all looked at the butterfly tile, which sported a golden butterfly hovering above it. It then changed into Philemon. Madran saw that he looked a little different, with his mask only covering up the part of his face which was clawed by Nyarlathotep and showed a brown butterfly this time on the right side of it. His white coat was gone, with him wearing a black, long-sleeved turtleneck and black slacks.

"Who're you?"

Eikichi stared at Philemon with an awfully confused look.

"I am Philemon. It seems that you have awakened to the power of Persona, yes?"

Eikichi looked confused, but Tatsuya nodded.

"I... think so."

"Very well. Personas are the angels or demons existing within one's soul... you may have an infinite amount of them, as do many others."

"Wait, are we dead?"

"No, merely unconscious. However, allow me to impart some words of warning to you."

"What is it?"

"Sumaru has become a netherworld, where all rumors may become true. However, with your strength, I feel that this will be no issue for any of you. Now, once you get back, go to your school. Something rather unsightly is happening there..."

The trio then vanished, and Philemon sat down. His voice then rang out to Madran and the rest.

"Unsure of how my response to Nyarlathotep's meddling would work, I treaded carefully, showing, bit by bit, what everyone needed to do..."

The scene switched to Lisa, Eikichi, and Tatsuya entering what Madran saw to be the principal's office.

"I don't see any emblems in here!"

"Goodness, that curse was nasty..."

"Yeah, something tells me that someone's face melting off isn't they best way to live."

Eikichi yawned, but turned back around when he saw two people walk though the room. Madran instantly felt a little happier when she saw that it was Yukino and Maya.

"Oh, students in the principal's office?"

Lisa quickly panicked.

"Well, uh, um, we're just, like, on a bit of a break!"

"Lisa, you're making this look worse than it is..."

"Well, since we're here, what do you two know about the emblem-"

Lisa screamed, and pointed behind them. Two zombies had entered the room.

"AAAH! EROS!"

Lisa summoned Eros and tried to hit one of the zombies with a large boulder. However, she missed, and Maya turned around after almost being hit by the attack.

"Oh, student fights are so uncouth-"

"Maya, these aren't students."

Maya looked at the zombies and gasped. She then brought out her guns.

"Well, thank goodness I brought these!"

One of the zombies directed a Mudo at Maya, and Yukino pushed her out of the way.

"Wah! What's going on?"

"No time to explain!"

Yukino brought out a small throwing knife and tossed it at one of the zombies, hitting it between the eyes. It screeched, and swiped at her. Maya then got an almost dream-like look to her.

"Come, my guardian angel..."

Maya slowly outstretched her arm to one of the zombies, and Maia slowly came out. She then hit that zombie with a Hama, killing it.

"Oh, so we're really doing this, huh! Uh, P-Persona!"

Yukino summoned Vesta. Madran saw that they were both grinning.

"That's right, bitches, I'm back."

Vesta clapped her hands, and the other zombie was burnt to death. Yukino then picked her knife up from the mess.

"Wow, Maya, I didn't know you had a persona."

"Wait, it's a persona?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... I thought it was my guardian angel..."

Yukino chuckled.

"Well, uh, you three, I'm Yukino, and this is Maya. She's an editor of Coolest, and I'm her photographer."

"Ooh, Coolest?"

"Yep. Anyways, what are you three really doing here, and is Lisa the only one who can summon a persona?"

"Nope, Tatsuya and Eikichi can as well! Also, why did your persona say, uh, 'I'm back, bitches?'"

"Well, about three years ago, I had a similar thing happen with zombies, and I awakened to Vesta. She can be... odd at times."

Madran chuckled and looked back to the memory. Time had sped up, showing much of Tatsuya and his group venturing throughout many areas, defeating other persona-users, and slowly getting along.

"Why is it always speeding up?"

Madran looked at Margaret.

"Well, these orbs reflect the person whose memories are shown. Possibly, Philemon didn't really pay much mind to the many wanderings of these five."

"Hmm."

Madran then saw that the speedup had halted, and found that she was in a dark cave with a massive pool in it. She then saw Tatsuya, Lisa, Eikichi, and Yukino all battling Maya.

"Wait, why are they..."

While Madran was asking the question, she scanned the Maya in the memory, finding something rather shocking out.

"Wait, Shadow Maya?"

As if in response, Shadow Maya chuckled.

"You four look so pitiful in that desperate struggle... allow me to ease your pain!"

Shadow Maya summoned a different looking Maia, with some swapped colors on the persona.

"Wait, is that Reverse Maia?"

Maya nodded. Reverse Maia then extended her arms and hit the four attackers with a massive ring of energy. All of their personas were flung into the wall, which caused the corresponding people to drop to the floor in pain. Shadow Maya simply stared at them with chillingly dead eyes and used the same attack. However, ice hit her, which stopped her from taking everyone out.

"Tch! Everything was going so smoothly, too..."

Madran looked from her Maya to the Maya of the past. The past Maya aimed a gun at her, and directed a Mediarama at the rest.

"Don't worry, guys. I saw everything on the way here. I forgive you."

Maya smiled back at the group and Shadow Maya glared.

"Things aren't going to plan, but all I have to do is to kill everyone along with you, Maya Amano! Shame to waste the boy's life, though..."

"That won't be happening! I will protect everyone, including him!"

Shadow Maya grinned.

"Starting with you..."

Shadow Maya pointed at Eikichi.

"Reverse Maia! Dark Dimension!"

Reverse Maia slowly raised her arms, and a black vortex appeared. This sucked Rhadamanthus in, which caused Eikichi to pass out. Lisa then went to use a Recarm on him after swapping Eros with another persona, and Tatsuya focused on the offensive. However, after that, the battle sped up, and returned to normal when Madran saw that Shadow Maya had been defeated.

"This... can't be... you were all so eager to die..."

Shadow Maya stumbled back and held her chest. Tatsuya then directed an Agilao at her, but was blocked by someone else arriving. The new arrival wore a multicolored, jester-like hat that concealed one of his eyes and wore an outfit that was Tatsuya's but had the opposite colors.

"Hmm. It appears that the rumors weren't strong enough."

"Joker! What are you doing here?"

Joker tapped Shadow Maya, which caused her to vanish. However, Maya walked up to him.

"Jun! Please! Listen to me!"

Madran gasped.

"Wait, wasn't he that one kid? What the hell happened to him?"

"Nyarlathotep did."

"Oh. Makes sense."

After Joker heard "Jun," he walked back a bit.

"He... he doesn't..."

Joker held his head and sunk to the ground. Both Mayas looked apprehensively at Joker, and Madran watched as he vanished.

"That's all types of messed up."

Everything sped up once more, and the image centered on Yukino running ahead of everyone.

"First these Longinus weirdos are everywhere, and now Fujii-chan's missing!"

"Well, where did he last go to?" 

"Katatsumuri Mountain!"

"Oh, here?"

"Yes, Lisa."

"I thought that we were just... uh... going here to kill robots!"

Yukino sighed and quickened her pace. Madran noticed that she was holding a golden camera.

"I hope that monk was kidding when he mentioned Fujii in danger."

"Guys, we should focus on climbing the mountain and-"

Maya ran around a Nekomata who had jumped from the bushes.

"Demons? Here?"

Yukino skidded on her feet and summoned Vesta. The persona then set the Nekomata on fire and utilized a Freila, which killed it.

"We need to be fast!"

"Goodness, is this Fujii guy your chinyan or something?"

"Lisa, what's a..."

Yukino sighed, shook her head, and continued on the path. They ran for quite a while, killing various demons that appeared. However, they finally made it to the top, where they faced several large robots.

"Are these Longinus?"

"Yes. They can seal a persona for some time, which makes then rather dangerous."

"Oh, yikes."

Time then sped up, showing the group quickly dispatching the Longinuses, but it slowed down after a bit. Everyone looked incredibly tired, aside from Yukino.

"Goodness, how are they able to do that...?"

"We were in quite the pickle when Maya couldn't use anything."

"Yukino, aren't you tired?"

"Eh, kinda."

Yukino looked around, but gasped when she saw someone leaned against the tree.

"F-Fujii-chan?"

Yukino ran over to the person. Madran saw that he had longish, black hair, quite a lot of stubble, and wore a hiking outfit as well as a camera. Everyone else walked up to him as well.

"Heh, hey, Yukki."

"You're... you're hurt! What the hell happened?"

"Those, uh, Longinus things happened. I'm fine..."

Lisa examined the wounds.

"Oh no, this is bad..."

Eros shook her head.

"My, these are quite fatal. Let me attempt a Diarama... Maia and Maya, I may need some help."

Eros strummed her lyre, which made a peaceful tune echo through the area. However, after all of that, nothing happened to Fujii. Madran sucked air through her teeth.

"I think we all know what happens next..."

Yukino gasped and began to cry. Fujii, however, simply smiled.

"Oh, don't cry. It makes you look bad."

Yukino chuckled and wiped a few of the tears away.

"Also, Yukino, listen..."

Yukino nodded, and fresh tears replaced the older ones.

"Please, just because I'm gone, never give up your dreams..."

Fujii, as Madran noticed, began to draw in breaths rather erratically.

"Become the world's best photographer, if you want to. You can be anything-"

Fujii coughed a bit. After that, Fujii smiled once more.

"I'll miss you, Yukki..."

Fujii closed his eyes and Yukino gasped. Madran looked around and scanned.

"Oh, yikes. That... uh... happened."

Madran looked around at everyone else in and out of the memory. Suga appeared to be chatting with Sheila, Chicory was watching intently, and Margaret and Elizabeth were taking turns holding the orb. Madran then turned her attention back to the memory. Yukino appeared to be incredibly sad, with everyone else comforting her.

"Yukino, listen."

Tatsuya knelt next to her.

"Yukino, do you remember what he said?"

Madran saw that Yukino stopped crying momentarily.

"He... he told me to never give up on my dreams."

Tatsuya nodded, and Yukino continued.

"Well, he's right!"

Yukino stood up and summoned Vesta.

"Let's go, everyone! That Fuhrer guy ain't waiting for us!"

Yukino, who appeared to be filled with new resolve, stopped when Philemon appeared as a butterfly in front of her. He then began to speak.

"A strong mind takes much strength and the ability to face what one may not wish to see the most. You, Yukino, have demonstrated this ability."

Yukino nodded. Then, Philemon went over to Vesta. She let out a bright white light and began to change.

"Wait, what did you do to Vesta?"

Philemon vanished. Vesta then tore her visor off, with her arms separating into multiple copies of them. She wrenched her feet from the unicycle, with the wheels shattering and becoming several hands. After more rather confusing transforming, the light snapped off, and Durga whipped her arms around.

"I art thou, thou art I... from the sea of thy soul, I am reborn! I am Durga... My duty is to rend asunder the evil that plagues the world! Know that your destiny is no short of this..."

Lightning rained down around Yukino, and she smiled.

"Well, this is new, but thank you, Philemon."

Durga sighed.

"Oh, well, I guess some snarky remark is in order, but we need to hurry. As you said, Fuhrer won't wait for us."

"Neither will Joker! Let's go!"

Madran then saw a very sped-up version of everyone running up the mountain and eventually finding their way at a large, observatory-like area.

"Wait, was this the sanitarium?"

"Rumors must have changed it. Let's move."

The memory then skipped to the group making their way along a bridge of sorts. They then took out a few more Longinus soldiers, and Madran picked a signal up.

"Um, I think..."

"I know what it is."

Maya looked down the bridge. A throwing knife shot past Tatsuya's head, and another Yukino walked down the bridge. However, she had a wicked, malicious look to her face, as well as having reddish eyes. A sped up exchange then happened, where Madran could slightly hear Shadow Yukino berating everyone, and Yukino firing back. However, it slowed down, and Madran saw that Yukino was ushering everyone along.

"Don't worry, I can take this bitch! Hurry and save Jun!"

Tatsuya, Lisa, Eikichi, and Maya ran along and both Yukinos summoned their respective personas. However, after that, the memory seemed to crash. The normal Yukino vanished, and Shadow Yukino remained.

"Hey, Margaret, what happened?"

"I don't know! I just... stopped!"

Madran suddenly noticed that she could walk along the bridge instead of just floating.

"Hey, everyone land on the bridge!"

After Madran made sure the group was safely on the bridge, she began to scan.

"Hey, um, I think we're in the memory, and, uh, Shadow Yukino's looking pretty alive."

Shadow Yukino then appeared to spring to life, staring Madran down.

"Oh, who would've thought that it'd be you seven storming the area. However, now, we all know!"

Shadow Yukino chuckled.

"Tell me, Madran, is it truly worth it to go after this coveted Philemon? After all that he has done, after all that you have found out..."

"Don't be talking shit about him like that! It wasn't even his fault that your other self and her friends suffered!"

"Oh, now that's where you're wrong. Wasn't it Philemon who so happily accepted the bet?"

"And wasn't it also him who so quickly put it off, or attempted to? You may have a point, but mine's better."

"Oh, I see why everyone says that you're so much like your dad! You even argue like him!"

"Don't compare me to that shit! Do you want me to kick your head in?!"

Shadow Yukino chuckled once more.

"A hasty mind full of useless dreams leads one to their grave! Allow me to demonstrate!"

Shadow Yukino brought another throwing knife out.

"Come to me, Reverse Durga!"

Shadow Yukino summoned Durga's palette swap, and she also aimed several sharp things at Madran.

"Will we have to tear each of you to shreds before you see our point? Philemon, hah! Don't make me laugh! How could you possibly care for such a worthless sack of bones and skin?"

Sheila stepped up next to Madran.

"Well, I wasn't surprised by this, but you are severely lacking in being only one side of a coin. All doom and gloom will never get such a wasteful memory anywhere!"

Shadow Yukino glared at Sheila.

"Such brave words, you front-heavy bitch! Your silly leader can only prove things with her fists, and I will happily satisfy that!"

"If the only thing you can insult me for are my boobs, then you have a lot of work to do! Madran, teach this shadow of such a great person a lesson!"

"Will do! Now, Nightingale!"

Madran summoned Nightingale and began a scan.

"Ok, so, she's obviously Shadow Yukino with Reverse Durga! They both drain fire, sadly, and block our guns! Let's silence this memory, once and for all!"

Margaret and Elizabeth began by both utilizing a Debilitate through various personas, putting Shadow Yukino at a slight disadvantage. Madran and Chicory then attacked with a Bombastic Slugger, followed up by a Glimmer Gust from Suga and Sheila. Shadow Yukino then retaliated with a Ziodyne on Suga, which missed, and an Agidyne on Chicory, which also missed.

"Yay, Debilitate!"

Shadow Yukino glared and Margaret and Elizabeth whispered a bit to each other.

"Hey, Plague, Beauty, Clown, how about an Assault Dive, Rising Slash, Kouga and Garula?"

"Ooh, cool!"

"A fusion spell? My, are you three simply that weak?"

"No, we're just very powerful, and love to show that. Everyone, um, Dazzle Drill!"

Madran initiated the newly-named Dazzle Drill. Nightingale and Yorick became imbued with both wind and light and joined together, creating a drill of sorts. They then began to spin rapidly and charge at Reverse Durga, with her trying to avoid the sudden mash-up of personas. However, Nightingale and Yorick simply homed in on her and slammed into her, and then shot back to their respective owners.

"Ok, sister! Megidolaon and-"

Madran stopped them.

"Hey, where's Rumor?"

Shadow Yukino looked around and Maya flew up behind her from underneath the bridge. Artemis was holding her.

"Now, Apocalypse Ray!"

Maya, Margaret, and Elizabeth combined a Megidolaon, Morning Star, and Crescent Mirror, which, as Madran did her best to scan, apparently did a lot of damage to Shadow Yukino.

"Uh, hi there, Rumor! Where were you?"

"This was a tactic I used when I had to originally face Shadow Yukino. However, I simply had Maia, and not Artemis."

Shadow Yukino fell to her knees, and Durga began to grow more transparent.

"Hey, Plague, my Kouga and your Mudo!"

"Sounds ok! Um, what should it be called?"

"Styx's Blessing!"

"Ok, Bubonia, go!"

Suga and Sheila directed yet another new fusion spell at Shadow Yukino. This knocked her off of her feet, which Madran took as an opportunity.

"Ok, everyone, All-Out Attack!"

Madran initiated an All-Out Attack, which took Reverse Durga out. Shadow Yukino then began to fade away.

"No... he said that this would work... why, then..."

Shadow Yukino faded, and the rest of the memory played out, with everyone saving Jun from Nyarlathotep's grasp and gaining their ultimate personas in the process. Once everyone left the room, they all turned to talk.

"Ok, so, first, nice job, Rumor, and second, what did she mean by 'him?'"

"Maybe, Philemon is sending things after us to dissuade us?"

"Um, I hope he knows that those tactics won't work."

"Yeah, maybe. Hey, Rumor, what happens next?"

"Well, there are three more rooms. I bet that it will show the last bit in Tatsuya's adventure, and then cover mine."

"Hopefully, it will also show what happens after?"

"One would hope, Elizabeth. Anyways, onto the next room."

Everyone went into the second room, very interested in what came after Tatsuya saved Jun, and what exactly happened with Philemon and Nyarlathotep's awry bet.

END OF CHAPTER 65

-------------------------------------------

So, this is possibly my longest chapter in the book yet! Expect more of this, and a few more delays, due to me having band camp, which blocks off a 9-hour section of the day that I would usually use for writing. Also, the music at the top is for the (albeit short) fight against Shadow Yukino. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed! I'll see all of you guys next time. Bye!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

152 0 46
This is part two of my fan fiction series titled "The Phantom Thieves of Hearts" which is a reformatted version of a screenplay that I wrote a couple...
6.6K 210 23
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can shift and bind ones tainted heart, lusting for desire, not even the leader of the infamous Phantom...
136 0 5
Akuryo; It might as well have been a name to him. Well, now it was, anyway. All his life, Ren has known one simple fact: As a shapeshifter, he would...
18.2K 575 31
On November 20th, what if everything had gone wrong? What if their precious leader had really 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 on that day, leaving not just his teammates a...