I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Tsunami

37 2 0
By user85216283

Sinistrar was defeated and did not realize what he had just done. Its golden glow turned to dark yellow. He lost all his brilliance.He was alone in his cathedral. His vassals gone, abandoned, his silent allies. He looked into a crystal ball at the humans greeting the Japanese army.

"Ungrateful!, They lived well, in peace and they prospered... Bastards, traitors... dirty humans

Isaac hummed behind Sinistrar.

"We haven't abandoned you, we Americans... you can still do something, according to the latest images from AO, their portal is powered by 2 plasma furnaces. They emit mana by disintegration of rock crystal.

You still have control of the gate to America...gather your troops, take refuge with us and attack against us. as the French did during the last great war.

You have no chance against modern weapons, but if you learn to defend yourself against them, you will have a chance.

The deadly wave rose in the water and ravaged several ships, but Japan, being used to the tsunami, had only a few minor losses, barely 1% of their strength.

But the vaguer met the cliff and climbed to altitude, devastating the northern lands and the wave destroyed everything in its path. Cities, villages, cultures, fortresses, everything went through there

Only those who knew how to fly or were lucky could get away with it.

The muddy ground and the devastation of the tsnunami stopped the Japanese army from advancing halfway across the draconian territory.

The victims numbered in the thousands but not more because the affected area was sparsely populated and almost deserted.

The silver and copper dragons lined up behind Sinistrar and formed a combat formation. The other gold dragons too dumb to flee with their gold, leaving their servants and other dragons to their fate.

Dragon hunters and adventurers would rub their hands to loot the loot..... Outside the empire, they have no protection.

some applied for asylum in Majestia and were welcomed but as ordinary citizens, and without any privileges. They were told that they were lucky to be citizens and not taken back as beasts or monsters. Only those who participated significantly by sacrificing their wealth could obtain the right of citizenship... a small revenge of the unicorns on the arrogance of the dracosires and to punish them for their cowardice.

Tania went to the US portal and she was still officially a member of the expedition but disappeared, her MI6 agent's blanket not being revealed. With some beautiful male and female raptors in cages that she reserved for her future inverted harem, she was at dawn near the gate and waiting for him to get active.

But to his great surprise, caravans of thousands of people fleeing the war took refuge near the gate. First, it was the golden dragons and their followers, usually other dragons, and it quickly turned into a pugilate.

Tania went quickly into the underground under the gate to seal the entrance and protect its operation and change the parameters as she had learned with the eye of God under the labyrinth.

The golden dragons seriously wounded each other, not being able to kill the others, but they were in a bad state. They blamed their servants who were sent away, but they left on their own, disgusted by their stingy masters.

The most comical thing is that they left from a few meters under their own tent, or that they stole the necessary equipment from their master under their nose".

"But, but, it's my tent!"

A copper dragon replied: "Now it's my crazy old lady! Consider this my severance pay!"

The dracosire says, "Guards! Stop him!"

The guardian dragons laughed in his face: "And where are you going to put it? On your back? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The other little dragons made fun of the dracosires ruined by the war.

Too rotten and accustomed to being served, they had become like big fat lizards unable to help themselves.

Their stomachs began to rumble and they fought among themselves in a pitiful spectacle for a few victuals that some jealously guarded.

The servants had deliberately looted the reserves to see how their ex-masters had become pathetic.

Some cried, others went mad or crawled into the dirty earth, rubbish and food waste. Most of them were too big to fly.

Then shortly afterwards, caravans of refugees fleeing the war. As soon as they saw the draconsire, they took stones and threw them under the protection of silver and copper dragons. Chromatic dragons joined people in their hatred of drama.

They were ALL looted without exception and were parked in a hole from which they could not get out, too big.

Those who could still fly fled and waited their turn to pass through the gate gathered for a forced passage.

Tents were erected and for once people no longer made any distinction of race or class. Humans and dragons became friends, if not more so, and hybrids, living in hiding, appeared. They marched in provocation before the dracosires who had to settle for a stump of bread or a jug of water that a good soul still deigned to give them.

Sinistrar went down into a secret room and activated old runes

and he started a disintegrator, according to Isaac's information and he poured powdered gems and saw that the discovery was working! An infinite source of mana!

He activated his large observatory and a sliding dome with stones and gems curved the sun's rays and the ray struck a kind of translucent stone screen that came to life and like a TV, one could see from the sky the position of the troops.

He adjusted some gems and the enemies appeared in red.

"ALL OF THIS!....... I've killed a lot of people for so little..."

Isaac:" The Japanese are used to Tsunamis... their equipment is adapted..."

In blue we could see the dragons equipped with a manacom for communication in the crisis centre.

Sinistrar: "There are many of them and their equipment... Oh all these blue spots surrounded... prisoners.... There are many of them......

My entire army... from the north.

Isaac: "Make a strategic withdrawal. "

Sinistrar: "And if we use atomics as you say, I can make some of them"

Isaac: "By the time they are built, they will be here, you will be captured and sealed for all eternity or you will have to do the puppet for their emperor. The ultimate humiliation. You are still a symbol. If you don't fall, the others will keep hope. But my senses tell me that this alliance is not normal and the symbols on the flag represent a former emperor demon with several tails.

If you are captured, you and the dracosires may face a fate worse than death.

Why attack you, you?? That's the question.

They could have conquered barbaric and resourceful lands.

I think the target are the golden dragons themselves."

Sinistrar dripped sweat on his scales.

Then, looking at Isaac:

"Everything is coming together... we're not dealing with a normal attack... It's brutal, and it's oriented. This is ethnic cleansing!

They want to eradicate us!

And who wants us dead?

The only one that comes to mind: TIAMAT? The goddess of darkness? But she's not a coward! She can't afford it.

A demon lord then! A titan??

Isaac: "It's not Ivan, he's a demonlord but not a demon... but the multi-tailed thing... Wait, there's a legend under there.

Yes, there was an old demon that made Japan tremble and the legend says that he fled a samurai armed with a spear or a magic katana produced with the sacrifice of his fiancée or daughter but I don't know anymore but he pushed him back into the ocean and he was sealed. but he could not be killed or finished because if he collapsed, all of Japan would sink with him. so he was kept prisoner.

It was only a myth but if it were true...it would have been awakened by the mana that is circulating again on earth and the portals....

Yes, it fits.

MAJESTY, YOU MUST SURVIVE AT ALL COSTS! Even humiliated, even mutilated. Don't let yourself or the other draconians get caught.

LEAVE!

It's your heart they want or your liver, but do you know what happens to a soul eaten by a demon? She's becoming a demon too!"

Sinistrar cried.

"What can I do?? I'm out of ideas!

Yes, storms and delay them!

He then took a golden orb from his arsenal and activated the sphere:

"Gold dragons, half and hybrid, silver dragons and others, and also you dracosires cowards, this is your emperor speaking to you.

The danger we face is much more serious than we thought.

A modern army from overseas, finally from one side, is attacking us and they want our land, our resources but above all our skin and soul.

This is no longer a war or a battle

My children, this is ethnic cleansing. Dragons in general are targeted for their heart, their crystal for their blood. They want YOU!

The small and humble risk nothing but as soon as you have a little power, a fate worse than death awaits you

We're going to enter the resistance. Our US allies will help us through this ordeal and reclaim what was taken from us! but not now.

Our only objective is to SURVIVE.

You alive, we can rebuild everything.

But when we die, we will disappear and so will our culture.

I know that the system imposed seemed unfair but remember that no one ever starved to death in our empire again. It was our pride that even the poorest had the right to care, shelter and food.

Look at me, I don't have any treasure rooms. My treasure was you, the people.

Run away, hide under the ferrous mountains and volcanoes or take the portal and help the Americans who will soon go to war with them! I myself will activate the portal and go with the volunteers."

Sinistrar cried and forgot to cut off communication.

Isaac, I want to die! But I can't!

If I launch the atomics, they'll retaliate, won't they?"

Isaac: "Yes, certainly, and they will target cities and villages to break morale. It's a military strategy."

Oh, the comm stayed on.

"Excuse me, but survive!" and he cut off communication.

The news went like a wildfire and Majestia and the other countries sent diplomatic delegations to invaders to hope to continue living in peace.

Peace was signed in exchange for the capture of all the golden dragons. Obviously those who received the message did not wait for their rest and they all fled to the portal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
48.5K 515 13
I KNOW THAT ALASTOR IS ACE!!! I DO THESE STORIES STRICTLY FOR FUN AND DO NOT WISH TO DISRESPECT THE ACE COMMUNITY BUT IF YOU AREN'T OK WITH PEOPLE WR...
63.7K 977 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...