I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Fรฉlicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
Aฮฉ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Invasion in the north

52 2 0
By user85216283

Commander Yamato:

"Stay on course! The portal is seen, our agent has done a good job... Thank you Tania....

A gigantic ring of light appeared off the coast of Scotland, exactly as they had calculated it.

Russian engineers had done a good job in creating this artificial mana generator.

They had made a floating structure, taking advantage of the permanent fog in the area so that the spy satellites could not properly distinguish the structure. It looked like an oil platform that should be towed to the Norwegian Sea, but it was only on the surface.

2 atomic generators fed 2 imposing water plasma that could reach temperatures close to a million degrees and disintegrated the matter into energy.

The rock crystal was sprayed into the plasma fireball held and maintained by high frequency inductors and generators. Quartz resonators started the ionization of the water and a chain reaction produced the plasma that was self-sustaining through the sublimation/disintegration of natural chromium oxide.

This caused a green halo and the magic circuits could be powered and the portal became operational and linked with the Tania portal. But as the food was fed from the land side, the direction was from the land to the northern lands, the former lands of Bhaal.

Tania had built the structure of the gate, fed by "The Eye of God" on reefs bordering the deep waters, an ideal place for a maritime invasion.

"Commander, commander, commander, the men are hurting AAAARGH"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

POV yamato: Idiots, these humans, all the same, fragile, fearful and disorganized.

Yamato, one of Hakumen's nine tails was an infernal avatar.

Going through a portal was a joke to him.

He had to ensure that the portal was stable for the future and sit the Monstrous Empire he was planning.

He was independent but also made one with Hakumen.

At this rate, tomorrow we'll still be there!

Commander Yamato: "Force the way, all engines ahead!"

Then, after a few flashes, the aircraft carrier and his support group arrived in the Pantalassia Sea, a super ocean affecting all the seas of the world.

After a few minutes, the portal was stable and behind the soutin group.

No distortion or corruption. This time the operating protocol of the portal was successful.

Yamato: "America will soon be under our yoke and nothing and no one can stop us anymore..."

He took the microphone and talked to his 6,000 men

"Dear countrymen, we have succeeded. We are in overseas countries. Behind us are the lands of the new Middle Kingdom. We will conquer this world and with the infinite resources of this world, we will control the earth and the nation states will be nothing more than a memory in the face of the unified empire!

We can celebrate this day of glory.!"

Aircraft and Awacs took off from the carrier and undertook to map and inspect the area.

Frightened fishermen wondered how an iron island appeared, but they soon discovered that it was a giant ship that did not stop for them. Their boat was swept away by the eddies and the crew torn to pieces by the propellers and bow thrusters.

--------------

Castle fortress of Sinistrar:

A breathless copper dragon asked for an audience with the emperor, violating protocols and risking severe punishment.

Golden dragons hung on their gold bases looked at the intruder with a scandalized eye and by the way he haunted the emperor.

He threw himself flat on his stomach and suffered a horrible wound that stained the slab where he was.

"Magesté Sinistrar, we are invaded!!! it's war!"

The golden dragon turned to the copper dragon, normally enemies but tolerated because he wore the coat of arms that meant he had earned the right to live, suffering countless humiliating and dangerous hardships imposed by the dramatic gold dramas on the chromatic dragons, considered wild and enemies of his majesty.

"Please, believe me! Gigantic ships have appeared through a new portal according to witnesses.

I wanted to approach to observe and my wife was shattered by pieces of iron from big automatic balistes. They arrived in large numbers and I was able to dodge by diving and I had to swim back to shore, I was badly injured and I have lots of metal pieces in my ribs and I arrived barely standing."

He collapsed, exhausted, seriously wounded and a healing dragon arrived and gave him first aid. He extracts a shrapnel of anti-aircraft shells resembling a flint stone and bullet tips.

Sinistrus summoned the human abductor, commander of the Prometheus expedition

A few hours later, Isaac, the human commander in diplomatic formation, arrived escorted to the throne room where Emperor Sinistrar resided.

"How about that?" referring to the shards removed from the copper dragon, placed on a table with a tablecloth embroidered with gold.

Isaac looked at the pieces and put them back in place and saw symbols in Japanese on them. Japanese Empire engraved on it.

Isaac looked at the impressive golden dragon next to him and asked to speak to the emperor.

The latter signalled to him that he could speak.

"Almighty Majesty, these are weapons from the empire of Japan, a nation enemy of the United States. They formed an alliance with the Russians and the Chinese and the English.

We are your allies and we can help you."

Sinistrar: help us, hahaha! Thank you, but our empire, if it has known peace for 1000 years, it is by our strength.

We too have our secret weapons.

At home, when we were about to be invaded, our great wise man, in his kindness, left us a terrible weapon called the Last Judgment... the drop of God.

It is said that a gigantic drop will fall from the sky and cause a groundswell in the sea so large that it will sweep everything in its path. Mountains, valleys, ports, boats, volcanoes, leaving drowned and desolate in its path. The wild and uninhabited areas are the marks of the passage of the last drop of God. We can still see the traces on the sides of the mountain when rocks were smashed on it 1000 years ago.

AO with his terminal analyzed the crystal held between the legs of the great dragon:

AO: "It is a nuclear detonator using explosive magic surrounding a dungeon core, a kind of fission bomb but a magical version.

Drastic armaments are not to be taken lightly, if they have the means and means to produce this type of weapon, our technological superiority would be diminished and we would then have to review our diplomatic provisions.

-------------------

A few weeks before, still on my honeymoon

we were driving down Route 66 on our motorcycles and Argentrix was putting its attributes right 

We arrived with our futuristic bikes and Argentrix hit a motorcycle while parking.

One motorcycle knocked down another and then another and again, like dominoes and I had already entered.

Some heavyweights grabbed Argentrix and put her on the pool table.

"So, sweetheart, did you scratch the paint on my bike?"

Argentrix: "I'm sorry! I'll paint it."

Big: "Do you see that? "by turning around to his friends... "Madam, or miss wants to paint all our bikes pink?"

"Hey, you let go of my wife."

Big: "You kid, we didn't talk to you... the little one deals with me and look, I don't touch your little wife... she sat alone on the pool table.

You know, pool is a game of balls."

everyone: "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Big bearded man:" Yes, balls are worth painting. Madam will be nice to us and she will remove the white paint from our balls" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Argentrix, not understanding, stuck his tongue out at the idiot.

Other young people wanted to intervene and women intervened

"Leave the little girl alone, she didn't do it on purpose and I don't want any trouble in my bar!

Go sleep it off outside"

The woman then pulled out his tongue and he made a gesture laughing but my blood only went round.

I threw him to the ground and a general fight began.

I'd been dreaming of it since I was a kid. A good bar fight with bikers

They always have a big head after the big mouth

everyone jumped on me and I sent everyone to everyone and then the first one who was hit hit hit the second one who missed the third and so on. A real chain reaction.

The bikers were waiting for it! Hit each other.

When the bar was completely destroyed, everything was broken and everyone was lying on the floor, with big heads.

Then the fat man got up and his friends and they went on the hood of the car outside to pick up their dentures.

They had all put their dentures on the hood of the car before the fight and now they didn't know which teeth were right for who and they tried their dentures each. Argentrix was rolling on the floor laughing and the fat guy looked groggy but happy to have his beating.

Kid, you fight well! Actually, I apologize for your beautiful girl who gave me a beautiful one!

Come join us until the next bar. We're going to have fun. It seems there's a convention of geeks or manga maniacs... we're going to tease them a little and ruin their figurines to see them cry...

I did top it off with him and we got in the line of bikers and made the engines and mechanics scream.

We were given a vest with my first badges and on the way we would go to Irma, the tattoo artist, to have our first biker stripes marked.

So continues our crazy hike.

Argentrix: "What's it like to make a geek cry?"

Me: "It's mean, but funny. Basically we're going to harass a fool who's crazy about dolls or video games. Usually a little whipper or a little fat kid. We steal his doll."

Argentrix: "But that's bad..."

Me: "Yes, but it's like you did with the sausage for me. We're going to steal their dolls. Besides, at their age, we don't play that game anymore! It's a service to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 159 6
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...
14.6K 646 29
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†, ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†,๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ...
105K 2.8K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
3.9K 121 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc