I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Slave traders

43 3 0
By user85216283

Secretary of State: "So, any news?"

Higgins: "I think it's in the bag... They've officially married and our dragon is on the right track. They have successfully completed their studies and will start their missions. They have been given a free hand and I think he is now a good compatriot.

The other dragon is waiting for its young to hatch and I think we are on the right track, however, our counter-espionage service revealed abnormal English activity and the Indian priestess was a twin sister. It is not the Russians who would have captured her but the Chinese, in collaboration with MI6.

The portal has not been activated lately and communication is fragmented.

All we know is that an English agent is on the scene but mutilated into a dinosaur. Nothing has disappeared from the stocks according to AO and the settlement project is at a standstill. Curtis and Isaac are preparing an embassy and an office to warn incongruous visitors.

--------------

FIIIIIEEWWWWW trumpeted the eagle....

In his eye was reflected a prey near a bush between arid rocks

Then, above him, a shadow, a super predator. The eagle got scared and the raw rabbit got away with it...

Lightning struck him down like the rest of his companions. And he was swallowed as it was by this winged monster.

This monster turned, carried by the warm draughts and went up, like a vulture on the top of the mountains.

Tania thought about it! Fresh blood! MMMhhh what a delight... after taking note of the characteristics of the gate she approached the tunnel under the gate.

2 guards were there, a cart nearby with water and enough to hold them until the changeover. They were Kajit with sharp senses.

Tania, with the silence of an owl, stood on the cliff without dropping a single gravel and held her head down, her wings pressed against the wall and she was just above one of the guards who rolled a cigar and lit it, to chase away the stress.

Tania unrolled a wet, microscopic thread and hung it up to the level of the cigar, a little higher than the field of vision.

A drop of a powerful neurotoxic poison generated by her venom glands began to flow along the wire and reached the corner of the man's lips.

Then the thread rose silently. All in broad daylight and its feathers being of the same colour as the rock. A real camouflage.

The man was asleep and told his colleague that he was going to take a nap in the shade.

He fell asleep quickly and the other watched him fall asleep but did not see the greenhouse twisting his neck instantly.

The sleeping one was, but eternally so was he.

Tania went to hide the bodies behind rocks that were not lacking and she ate the horse. CRU.

The cart was torn to pieces and burned, leaving no visible trace.

Then she entered the tunnel and saw the different parts that animated the gate and took photos and precise measurements. And sent it to the satellite. Of course, like most scientific equipment, there are backdoors and its information entered the satellite's memory cache and then sent in packets through the portal when it was activated once a month for a day.

When her work was finished, with nothing left to copy, she flew to a green area, a jungle.

She thought back to her journey.

POV Tania :

"I arrived at a port city and saw ships leaving the industrial port of Tars south of Majestia. In the sky, at high altitude, I was mistaken for a simple eagle at a lower altitude. Of course it was an optical effect.

What could be more normal than a bird flying in the sky.

Then I saw a series of cages containing slaves and animals that were to be transported by boat to the sea.

I took my equipment and stashed it on the boat and slipped between the cages and then entered the cage of slaves who were so sad and depressed that they didn't even pay attention to me. Killing them would have been a liberation for them.

One of them lifted his head up and grumbled and quickly lowered it.

People were screaming in the market for fresh fish, which was not really fresh, except for the nobles who took the first choice and kept it fresh by the magic of the ice.

A little girl, Aurore caressed my feathers and told me something I understood: Sweet Bird, save us from this hell..."

I stroked the little girl's head. I was a murderer and became a predator but I was not a monster outside of my missions.

I loved blood but I wanted to keep a line not to cross and lose my human soul in addition to everything else.

It was then that I realized what I had lost when I saw myself through the eyes of the little dawn.

They were economic slaves, most of the families of bandits and petty criminals.

We were loaded by a crane on a sailing boat and bread and water with a porridge was served to us.

I took advantage of the crossing to learn to speak the common language, but not easy with such a tongue and jaw.

I was taught to write and recognize common symbols and I hid in a corner and could not be found.

I had made a deal with the slaves to give them freedom in exchange for working for me while I built a door.

I was their only hope in this human hell.

When the seagulls appeared, I cleared the door with a blow of the greenhouse and cut out all the slaves' rings and chains.

Then I opened the door of the hold and put myself behind the guard, like a horsefly that sits silently and I cut his throat and punctured his lung at the same time so that he would not make any noise when he exhaled.

I made a hole in the hull above the waterline and passed the body through it, in a discreet way.

Then the armory, I distributed the knives, hatchets and swords to the slaves behind me and I made a hole in the ceiling and jumped to the throat of the first sailor by slitting the second one, caught by surprise by my greenhouse.

A third wanted to escape and scream but a brutally thrown dagger cut his spinal cord in the neck.

The bodies were thrown into the water through the window.

I climbed up the captain's tower from the outside and discreetly came in through the open stained-glass window to ventilate the terrible smell of slave ships.

The captain was leaning over his map, with a compass in his hand, and he only saw his blood spilling on the map.

I took it and rolled it and put it in a small sheath under my wings held by 2 small strips of soft leather to make no noise and blackened by ashes not to be seen.

I then stuck to the ceiling and the second one came in and saw the captain looking at another card.

"Captain??? Captain????? Henri, I can no longer see him, the cook asked me to open the Rum reserve to refuel at the quayside and to celebrate the crossing with the crew.

Captain? He leaned on the captain's shoulder and his head rolled at his feet."

Ahhhh and that was the last word he said, seeing his back with a 180° head.

Hop, out the window.

The slaves came into action and I killed all the slavers to the last. I spared the magician I knocked out and the cook who was also a slave. He begged me for meat, but I answered him with my beautiful sharp teeth: YOUR BLOOD!

Aurore stopped me in time.

we took control of the ship and went back to a jungle by the sea and hid the boat in the mangroves.

I forced the magician to teach me magic in exchange for my life.

I learned the basics and thanked him with a smile on his throat. He has been forgiven.

But I learned from minor spells and spells like fireball, paralysis, tongue, silence, and magic missile and the domination and enchantment spells of slaves' weapons and necklaces, how to remove them and put them on, basically make necklaces of submission. In his book there was how to open and close locks. Cancel the magic and shield.

Thank you Maburon...

But what I had learned was that my stats had increased tenfold and I had the terrible characteristics of a hero and a colossal mana reserve! I was more than a dinosaur, I was a hero-dragon! I mean, dragon strap...

I should also think about my old age, but it seems that dragons don't age...

I checked my equipment and I had a removable Dragunov and I loved simple but effective equipment. Easy to copy or repair.

I need money, a lot of it and allies. Mmm. The kid's an orphan... mmm Maybe train her and she'll do the shopping for me... Although... there are all kinds of races here, lizard men, argonians, kajit and dragons..... I would need a cape and and enough to cover myself and I could perhaps pass for a great Argonian.... yes it should work....

Then I say to Aurora, "Do you want us to stay together????? I'll teach you how to become a thief and a warrior!"

"Do you want to be my mommy????"

Me: "I can never replace your mother. But I can be your Aunt Tania! But you shouldn't be afraid to fly! Because I'm flying and you'll have to climb on my back. "

Aurora: "So you're not just a nice bird? Are you a wrist strap?"

Me: "Shhh! It's a secret!.. I'm a big talking bird, okay?

Aurora:" Yes, so much so! And she squeezed my neck and met my pretty feathers!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 152K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...
103K 2.7K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
2.8K 40 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
178K 4.6K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...