I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

ABYSS

53 3 0
By user85216283

I learned that sea dragons managed to pass with the dracosires and that they could not be found. They will resurface when they are in need of mana..... whatever...

I was allowed to retire, my role as negotiator having ended, I returned to Argentrix who had secretly cared for his grandparents and his father. There was nothing left under the bandages and they were getting better.

It was the first time I saw Goldur... well, not as Robin....

My head was down... and I was a human....a boy....

I waited for him to speak... I had a Dracosire in front of me and I knelt down and prostrated myself in front of him....

he made a grin of boredom, as if my kindness was interfering with his plans...

Goldur: "Ivan, Ivan........Tssssssss. Thank you for helping my little girl and my daughter Auronne. You took good care of my family.

Also, I wasn't honest with you... and you have a right to know that I was with you as Robin, I was watching you.

Pfffff...

(Big sigh).

Look, Ivan, I'm not going to go down any different road.

I am a Golden Dragon and my family have been Golden Dragons for generations and generations. Emperor Sinitria is my great-grandfather.

We purge evil in all its forms and we have made our world more or less peaceful. Apart from a few demons and dark clans there are no longer any real wars but just a few conflicts not exceeding hundreds of deaths.

Are you following me?"

Argentrix, frightened by his grandfather's speech, jumped on me and faced Goldur, between him and me, lying down and obstructing her with her little body.

Argentrix: "Grandpa, please, I love Ivan! I swear he didn't do anything to me but I love him I love him I love him and I don't want us to be separated. If you want to kill him, then kill me!"

Auronne intervened and also came between Goldur and me:

"Dad, I didn't treat you... Ivan treated you. We no longer have any powers... Please! Please! PAPA! PAPA? MOTHER??"

Goldur had a dark look and so did Emerald. She shed a tear. Then 2 then she burst into tears and turned her back on Auberonne.

Goldur tense, looked at me and then at his daughters and then at me, who said nothing.

He slammed violently on the ground:

DAMN IT!

I can't do that.... I can't... I won't be able to look at myself in the mirror..."

He saw his wife and daughter and his little girl full of tears and he saw his mother crying for her father and father who had done the irreparable and had ended up committing suicide, no longer being able to look at himself in the mirror.

We were in a medical hangar made of aluminium canvas and doctors were in an annex next door. They could see us from afar but only heard growls and slaps. But they were used to it.

Then he asked me a question:

"Ivan, look me in the eye. What is a golden dragon to you?"

Me: "The gentle dragons?? who have a heart of gold?"

Goldur cried....

"Yes, you're right... come into my arms..." And he took me in his arms and lifted me up like a child.

"Ivan, you're a demon Lord, you know that? What is a demon lord to you???? What role does he have?"

Me: "He's a guide?? To channel the forces of nature? "

He stroked my cheeks....

"You're the first one not to go mad....we had to kill them ALL."

Now show me your darkness, I want to see your depths and he jumped into my shadow and sank into it.

n arrived in a huge city in darkness but everything was surrounded by an electric halo that gave an illusion of light and warmth. The darkness was pleasant and had lost its threatening halo.

There were no more gpbelin, orcs or demons. But human clones there were also electric animals and all creatures were made of electrified pixels of darkness, a bit like electrons rotating around a nucleus.

It was a real universe with its own dimension.

The space was infinite and could reach other dimensions, reach Majestia if necessary and also navigate through time.

The people were also my legions and they were leading a happy life now. All the science and knowledge about the Internet and the gap I had with Tenebrion has been analyzed here and adapted. The technology here exceeded terrestrial technology by several hundred years, but the other Abysses were isolated.

In this square, the inhabitants, once goblins, orcs and monsters, were proud of the redemption I offered them by leaving them alone. They all loved me deep inside and their leader and also my subordinate Zaaaaaar was waiting for us at the main dome.

Goldur was impressed and generated a halo of fire on these abysses and was amazed at the beauty it could take.

We got into a car and covered an incredible distance in a few moments.

hen we arrived at the dome, we found ourselves in a huge room filled with vectors, points and lines that danced and contorted in darkness.

Then the points and vectors came alive and took the form of my general: ZAAAAR

He bowed to me and also to Goldur.

Goldur: "What is it???? Zaaaaar? General ZAAAAAR? but he had been defeated..."

I say, "Goldur, meet my general Zaaar. He is the MCU, basically the heart of this evolved abyss.

I bring energy to these abyss and life begins again, in another, evolved form.

Zaaaaar, is no longer a demon... They are DAEMONS, servants.

Their free will was taken away from them when they fell into the depths, and this hell was spinning them. By giving life back to these abysses, I have relieved them of these torments and little by little they regain the joy of life. But a servant, too, has the right to be happy".

Zaaar: "That's right, master, without you we would still be so unhappy... we couldn't stand any more masters and go back. This time we will go with you for eternity... We are infinitely indebted to you."

Goldur: "Ivan, I want to see your demon army lord......"

Zaaaaar: "We are all the army of Ivan, our absolute lord."

We went aboard a reconnaissance shuttle.

It had a large central cockpit and 2 propulsion masts. The masts allowed it to join together to have more pushes and reach space and the syst

Then we approached a kind of flying aircraft carrier / destroyer.

Thousands of men and a lot of equipment, shuttles, heavy fighters, light fighters and tanks could be put in. It could bomb and act as a spaceship and also as a submarine...

The size was gigantic and could easily fit 3 times the Eiffel Tower.

There was an entire arsenal there and just the equipment there, any superpower in the world could be brought to its knees in a frontal attack.

Tanks were lined up and not just any tank. It was heavy armor capable of withstanding uranium shells.

Hexagonal traps on the ceiling allowed the shuttles to leave loaded or not and the belly of the monster could be opened by a series of bombardier-type traps but to drop combat shuttles.

By a kind of magnetic conveyor belt we arrived on a well-lit stage and were able to admire several thousand soldiers always ready to intervene.

from there, Goldur could see my assault troops and no one stank anymore!

The dragon swallows, terrified...

An organized army, modern means, unprecedented weapons...

A dimensional passage

A fast train

A Destroyer/ troop carrier ready 24/24!

He saw that I wasn't laughing and that the previous Lords Demons were just rascals to me.

He saw the crushed empire, the crushed planets...

Goldur:" What are you going to do with this army? Why is it so powerful?"

Me: "Oh, I come to play here from time to time. I love motorcycles and tank fights in the labyrinth... It's better than my game console....I train here and when I get bored above, I come here... great, right?

Goldur:" way of looking at things... And why is it so strong?"

I say, "Well, by leaving them alone, they move forward....but the number of troops is still the same 8 million."

Goldur: "Gloups!"

Cold sweat flowed from his temples.

"What if you were to die? What would happen?"

Me: "I don't know, are we going to ask Zaaar?"

"Zaaaaar? What would happen if I were to die?

Zaaar "We all go out and settle the score with the moron and then we break everything until we find a guy like you..."

Me: "haha, it's funny..."

Goldur: "THIS IS NOT FUN!"

I said, "Oh, yes, it's not funny, lowering your head..."

Zaaar: "Is your guest threatening you?"

Me:" No, but I'm in love with his little girl and I have to be careful about my little future stepfather..."

Zaaaar: "I understand..."

We headed to a bar where refreshments were available.

Me:" It's only liquid mana..."

Goldur: "What???? Liquid mana???? How is that possible?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.4K 36
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
109K 4.4K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...
402K 17.6K 29
Victoria Stone, the Queen of all mermaids, is known for being like her name, stone cold. Hearing rumors of littering by the new family on her territo...