Together, we Conquer

By FabuJim777

This book is for my sister. When a teenager named Madran in the Japanese metropolis of Shibuya is visited by... More

All in Your Dreams
The True Inner Self
A Precious Balance of Activities
All Inside of Your Head
Hopelessly Waiting
Opening New Doors
A Letter of Warning
Family Feud
A Change for the Better
Suga's Plight
Curing the Plague
Entering the Lab
Please Don't Shoot the Dog
A Team of Friends
The Doctor's Anger
The Deepest Part of the Lab
An Eventful Day
The Second Letter of Warning
Dr. Spider
Spending Time in Blue
Reaching Out to a Memory
Sheila's Dirty Secret
True Beauty
The New Pharaoh in Town
The Winding, Confusing Road
Maya's Many Friends
A Taste of the Metaverse
A Many Layered Maze
Watchers From Afar
A Shiny New Coat of Paint
Sheila's Pure Rage
Battle for Access
School and the Supernatural
The Third Letter of Warning
The Photographer of Nightmares
Back Into Waiting
Elizabeth's Weird Idea
A Digital Warzone
In Through the Front Door
Tile Dancing
Too Many Rooms
The Key to One's Heart
Running Amok
Passing the Turns
Halfway Done
A Long Stream of Criticism
The Journey to the Treasure
Stuck in a Loop
Haze and Smoke
Changing an Opinion
A Tour of Mementos
On the Way to Inaba
Meeting New and Finding Old
Mysteries Uncovered
Oddity on the Screen
A Shocking Appearance
Many Flowers
Pressing Questions
Inciting a Plan
Finding a Way
Into the Depths
A Vision to the Past
A Frightening Occurrence
Unhappy Memories
The Prophecy of Maya
The Other Side
A Need for Kegare
Nyarlathotep's Last Stand
All His Fault
Into the Flames
The Winds of Despair
Chicory's Mortal Dilemma
Surprising Normality
An Ice-Cold Heart
On the Homestretch
Race to the End
Over the Edge
Undoing the Past
Stories and Soul-Searching
Madran's Resolution

The Fourth Letter of Warning

4 0 0
By FabuJim777

March 12

Madran, after arriving back from school, quickly went to grab letter material. She also got Chicory to follow, and went to tell Elia of her current situation.

"So, tomorrow, you're going to change Marcie's heart?"

"That's what I hope'll happen! The inside looked pretty dicey once we all found the treasure."

"Well, I hope that you all do well. Plus, how convenient that this ends right on the cusp of the Inaba trip, hmm?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, we can discuss the plan after you're finished."

"Gotcha!"

Madran ran off to the Velvet Room. Everyone else had already gathered.

"You're late."

"No, I'm just bad at being early!"

Madran put the letter, envelope, and pen down.

"Ok, so, who's writing it?"

Suga, Sheila, Margaret, and Elizabeth all put their fingers on their noses. Philemon then spoke up.

"Not it."

"Well, you're our writer! Um, sure, I'll dictate it."

Madran sat down next to Philemon.

"Ok. Dear Marcie Smith..."

Philemon began to write.

"You have committed the great sin of wrath by eagerly persecuting any person who you deem to not help the 'feminist' cause. Equality is not granted by a lack of it; it is instead found by getting along with the other gender. Wait, no, um, it is instead granted by pursuing the sameness and fairness between races or genders. Due to your horrid prejudices, you have been driven to strike down any man who dares to look at you, and try to ruin any individual who will not help your supposed equality. Therefore, we shall change your twisted heart, and shed a new light on the world for you. Regards, The Bodacious Babes."

Suga nodded.

"Goodness, was Travert's letter written with such fire?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Philemon finished writing, and sealed it in the envelope.

"Be prepared for tomorrow. Treat this like how you have treated the other infiltrations."

The group nodded, and then dispersed.

Later that night...

Philemon set off once again. Now, he flew to yet another house, with this one belonging to Marcie. Along the way, he grew conflicted. he was very aware that Madran was getting too close to the painful truth; of finding out who he was. He had never expected that one who was obsessed with the task that he gave her to divert her from the truth would lead her ever closer to it. Now, he felt just as he had when Maya and her posse had found out the truth.

"I never should have done this..."

Philemon eventually found Marcie's house. As he approached it from above, the last few words of an accomplice's rang in his head. Maybe, there was no point in living; for he may just resurface at his weakest moment. As he fluttered into the house, he was savagely attacked by more of these thoughts, until he made it to behind where Marcie was sitting. He then deposited the letter, and waited.

"Goodness, what now?"

Philemon watched as Marcie continuously checked her social media. This then brought about a variety of new thoughts. What could happen if that accomplice returned? Would humanity just be sent back into oblivion, like what had almost happened before?

"Hmm? What's this?"

Marcie turned around. Philemon waited patiently, and was glad that he was invisible. His doubt grew, however, as she slowly checked the letter for anything. Thankfully, she then opened it, and read it out loud.

"Dear Marcie Smith, you have committed the great sin of wrath by eagerly persecuting any person who you deem to not help the 'feminist' cause. Equality is not granted by a lack of it; it is instead found by getting along with the other gender. Wait, no, um, it is instead granted by pursuing the sameness and fairness between races or genders. Due to your horrid prejudices, you have been driven to strike down any man who dares to look at you, and try to ruin any individual who will not help your supposed equality. Therefore, we shall change your twisted heart, and shed a new light on the world for you. Regards, The Bodacious Babes."

Marcie reddened, and tossed the letter across the room.

"Stupid, goddamn-"

Marcie threw something at the floor in anger.

"These stupid religious fanatics, with their high-and-mighty shit. Ugh!"

Marcie continued raging, and Shadow Marcie appeared next to her.

"Oh, they want to steal MY treasure? Already, they've made such a mess! Already, they've ruined my citadel! I swear down, they're going to get it next time they dare step foot in my land!"

Shadow Marcie then vanished. Philemon began to leave. After all of this, what did he accomplish? A human's trust was fickle. One day, they could be the only person keeping you up, and other times, they could throw you under a bus. After all, that's what he had agreed to, all that time ago. A simple bet, to measure the nature of these odd beings. However, now, he simply felt empty. If he left, would Madran ever care, or would she go on without him? Would anyone except for the Velvet Sisters bat an eye? Often, beings forgotten would just vanish or leave, like his accomplice. Humanity has already given up on what used to exist, and now relied on different means to find saviors; to accomplish goals; to indulge in their desires. Now, all he is now is just an empty shell where something once was.

March 13

Madran had arrived in the Velvet Room, completely unbeknownst to Philemon's thoughts. She felt herself brimming with excitement. After some restless waiting, the rest of the group made their way through to the metaphysical room, they all discussed what would happen next.

"So, we take the elevator, and get the treasure."

"Right. Then, two of us take the stairs down, and the other three take the elevator, and we book it."

"Why...?"

"Well, if shadows catch all of us, then the treasure's compromised. However, if they only find two or three, and the other section has the treasure, then it's all fine."

"What if..."

"Look. I'll take the treasure, and Chicory will follow. He's faster down stairs, and I can scan, which allows him to clear out any shadows before I get down."

"Oooh, I see. That's pretty smart."

"Ok, let's go!"

Madran and the rest all went into the palace, and were transported by Philemon to the latest Safe Room. Then, they navigated through the hailstorm of random floor tiles and shadows, and made it to the elevator.

"Ok! Hurry, guys!"

Madran herded everyone into the elevator, and they all went up.

"Gosh, an elevator ride has never been so stressful before."

"Hang in there. We're almost up."

The elevator opened, and the group rushed for the room. Once they got there, Madran located and grabbed the treasure.

"Ooh, a locket! Cool."

Madran took a very shiny locket that had a women power symbol on it from the nightstand. Once they did that, Sheila led Suga and Philemon to the elevator while Madran and Chicory began to run down the stairs. Madran began to scan, and, sure enough, there were a bunch of shadows gathered at the base.

"Ok! Go, Clown!"

Chicory rushed down the stairs. Madran saw a clearing be shot through the shadows, as a bright green wave shot up. Madran just assumed that this was a Mind Slice, and ran on. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw that Chicory and Yorick were waiting for her.

"Took you long enough."

"Whatever! We gotta go!"

Madran ran to the elevator shaft and met up with the rest of the group. Once they were reunited, they began to run down the hall and made it down a few flights, making it past the branching paths.

"Ok! All we have is the rest of the citadel."

"Great. Um, should we just jump off the side at the halfway point?"

"Possibly."

Madran and the rest began the gargantuan task of getting down the eight floors that the midway point preceded. They took out various shadows along the way, which granted Madran the ability to utilize a Marakunda. Finally, they got to the halfway point, and Madran looked over the edge.

"Um, with the help of our personas, we can make this jump!"

Madran tossed herself off of the side without many further words, and allowed Nightingale to guide her down. She then landed in the beginning courtyard, with everyone else following after.

"Ok! Is everyone here?"

"Sheila's having an issue."

Madran watched as Nefertiti daintily floated down, with a very annoyed Sheila being held.

"Oh goodness, she looks like a wet cat."

"And a mad one at that."

Nefertiti and Sheila landed, and Sheila sighed.

"Next time, don't squish my boobs. That was uncomfortable."

"I was simply trying to follow everyone."

Sheila sighed. However, they had dawdled for too long, and the doors to the outside shut.

"Oh, dear. It seems that we're in a very spacious battlefield."

Madran, heeding Sheila's remark, noticed that the courtyard was larger than before. However, her attention was then directed towards Shadow Marcie, who had came out the front door.

"Oh, look who's here."

Shadow Marcie glared directly at Madran. Madran smiled back, which further infuriated her.

"Give that back this instant!"

"And, what if I don't?"

"You have no choice! You're trapped, and have no way of escaping!"

Shadow Marcie held her hand out, and Madran looked down at the locket. She then held it to her chest, and Shadow Marcie grew somehow angrier.

"I swear, you all would be fine without that dickface Butterfly poisoning your minds! What's so bad about my plan? It completely helps the world!"

"Huh? Him? Well, Beauty's the only one with a move that can poison."

Shadow Marcie seemed to not listen.

"That stupid... male is dragging you all around and turning you against me! I know that you think that I'm obviously better than him! I'm nice, honest, and don't have that stupid ponytail!"

"Huh? Girl, one thing..."

Suga drew a breath in.

"You gotta hit the gym before you insult my friend like that."

Shadow Marcie's face resembled that of true horror after Suga spoke.

"Why, you, you, YOU-!"

Shadow Marcie's veins began to show in her head.

"Since you've been rude enough to us, allow me to do the same. You're a dumb, lying, shitty, fat, crusty bitch who has her head so far up her ass that she can see her throat. No wonder nobody listens to you aside from the few who actually care, you suck! For example, Fwoosh's mom."

Shadow Marcie began to shake with rage. Sheila then spoke up.

"Then, you go around picking on people just to gain fame. You aren't famous, you're infamous. The special 'in' at the start should clue you in. All you do is stick yourself in an echo chamber with only your opinions being shot back at you. Any other opinions are automatically wrong, like how those poor boys were just acting for directions."

Madran then began to add on.

"No wonder your palace is a citadel. All you do is shut yourself up in your home and complain about everything on the internet, and not do anything about it!"

Shadow Marcie began to retort, and looked like she could explode from the rush of criticism back at her.

"No, no, no! You're all wrong! I'm the only right one here! I make the rules, I choose what to say! This is MY place, and nobody who disagrees with me is allowed on it! Don't you do this too? You don't like other people berating you constantly, right?"

"A lack of criticism is exactly why you're like this. If-"

"No! I am the perfect woman, free from any stupid men who might want to tie me down! Can't you see? For centuries, men have oppressed women! CENTURIES! Now, all I want to do is to show them what it feels like to be constantly thrown down into oppression!"

"Um, doesn't equality mean people are alike-"

"You're wrong!"

Madran flinched when Shadow Marcie began to scream again.

"This is what they deserve! Why can't you idiots understand? They asked for this, and how they have to deal with what they wished for!"

"Nobody wishes for a bitch. What I wish for is for the two genders to get along."

"It's impossible! Men always act violently, so why can't we do the same?"

"In America, the suffragette movement was peaceful. And, guess what they got? The vote."

"N-no! You're just... just..."

Shadow Marcie began to tremble with even more anger. The black and red aura surrounded her, and the group readied for a fight.

"YOU'RE ALL WRONG! I'M RIGHT! I ALWAYS AM, AND WILL FOREVER BE!"

After the last outburst, Shadow Marcie's form began to shake and twist, and she let out a loud, angry roar. Madran and the rest prepared then for a fight, fully ready for what was about to happen next.

END OF CHAPTER 50

---------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter! In the next one, the group gets to change Marcie's heart and finally stop this raging SJW, once and for all! I hope that you all enjoyed. I'll see all of you guys next time! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 818 18
((P5 Protagonist/Joker x Female Reader)) Your destiny was set in motion before you even realized. From a dream that began this path, you were given a...
564 54 13
(Warning: this book talks about bullying, depression, and abuse; you have been warned) Nezumi never had a normal life; since he has an abusive alcoho...
7.1K 91 53
"RISK FOR CHANGE, RISK AGAINST CHANGE." [HUGE P5R SPOILERS, this book's plot is built upon it.] 2016年12月24日 December 24, 2016 The Phantom Thieves hav...
574 5 16
Voltron and OC AU called Crystal Faith. Everything seems to be going just fine in Shiro's life. He's a senior officer at the Galaxy Garrison (Crystal...