I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Big News

59 3 0
By user85216283

The five of us arrived at the ranch and I called the Indian priestess to tell her that we had a happy event.

Argentrix, Brutus and Hissa, the pissed off mine arrived at the ranch and they went to settle near the fire pit and a deep silence settled.

I went to look through my things and took 3 balloons and put them in a pile near the fire without saying anything.

Argentrix looked at the balloons and said, "This is really not the time to play... Ivan, are you stupid or what..."

Hissa the mine on the ground fixed the balloons and saw that they were in a hole... A rebus??? A nest? Eggs????

A huge smile came up to her ears, but she remained with her head on the ground giggling.

Argentrix:" Hissa, I know you're upset... but it's hard for us too"

Hissa literally choked to laughter and hid her head between her arms but her tail was crossed upwards and waving like a happy dog.

Brutus saw that something was not normal.

Auronne was choking on laughter but she kept her head folded up and told her tail, in a ball, as if she had died of grief.

Brutus took the same posture as Hissa.

Argentrix farted a lead: ROOOAAAR

" MOTHER, I love you, I don't want to lose you! Please don't die!

Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, m.

Mama?"

Normally Auronne would have stood up and jumped on her daughter to kiss, but she was folded up and whispering.

She cried and cried and looked at the balloons...

??????

Huh?????

"Don't tell me that..."

Then everyone stood up straight and laughed when they saw Argentrix's face.

She became red with anger and frustration over this joke of bad taste. But she hadn't even tinkered yet, caught in the joke.

Auronne: "You're going to be a big sister!"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Argentrix could not hide her joy! She whistled and roared and roared and roared and roared again and she flew around the ranch and spat flames and ice. Some Indians asked the priestess why the dragons were making so much noise. Especially since Auberonne and I had joined Argentrix in the air and we were spitting out flames, especially decorative ones with different shapes. We whistled and sang and then we went to hit the stones with the flat of our tails to make like explosions. Then a big fire was lit and dancing all around. It was violent but spectacular.

Hissa and Brutus went to get rockets and fireworks and in the evening we flew between the bright sprays.

Then we crashed into the big mattress by the fire and took a barrel of rum for us and when Auronne wanted to help herself, we all shouted "NOOOOONNN,! after the laying!"

Auronne was put on the water and fruit juice diet....

It was out of the question that she would turn back into a human and stay to rest after the party.

With our head lying on the skin mattress, our barn looked like a yurt and a comfortable nest.

Her golden and split eyes shone with the reflection of fire, the only source of light in the barn, except in the kitchen that opened into the barn. Stools were set up and the priestess and Hissa were talking. After all, they were two priestesses together. She really liked us and so did the whole tribe. I think that the fact that we could take on human form allowed us to really get closer and be included in a community.

On the other side of the fire, on another skin mattress, Argentrix was lying down and kissing her mother with her long tongue.

I was lying as a dragon on the other side of the fire, and through the fire, I looked up at the stars and thought about my life before and that for a long time I had finally found happiness.

But I was also thinking about the fact that the little ones were going to grow up without their daddy... Fomalhaut...

It was up to me and me alone to look after my little family.

The more I looked at Argentrix, the more beautiful and desirable I found her, and I thought that one day I too would have to be a father and look after my dragon wife and my dragons children. Then a strange feeling invaded me.

"Why do I think like that? Before I loved Sylvie, a friend I saw at the country house, she was the neighbor's daughter and we often went to play in the farm yard....

I loved humans......... I was human....I loved Kirine... What happened to her? She must be dead and in dust... 1300 years apart... Aunt Erza... Sylvia... She said she wanted to be my wife later... You bet your ass.

Then Argentrix, the Great Silver... Unthinkable........

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Argentrix who climbed on top of me and swallowed her tongue into my mouth and squeezed me very tightly with her claws....... her tail wrapped around mine.

Auronne: "HO, HE, kids, I'm here, you know???? And we get married first at the dragons' house!"

Argentrix released the catch, excited, full of mist, a fog of desire and animal excitement awakened in her gaze.

I no longer saw a child's look but rather a predator ready to bite me, wanting to be one with me...

Auberonne had to pull Argentrix to keep her away from me. She obviously no longer had control over herself.

Auberonne blew ice on her nose to refresh her ideas and her daughter regained her childhood gaze. Then the golden dragon looked at me and said to me: I think these are her first heats.

She'll sleep with me until things calm down.

Auberonne stood between Argentrix and me and they fell asleep, but I was thinking of the dragons. They will need me to protect them.....

What if the humans took them? What would we do???????

I rested my big head on the mattress while staring at the flames and in the darkness of the fire, a figure began to appear: Zaaar.

I was talking alone but a force was listening... I was still their Demon Lord...

"No one will lay a hand on our little ones... No one... or our family.

Zaaaaar: "Lord Ivan....We are here! We are ready!"

The figure that disappeared in the flames and in the place of Zaaar's eye was Auronne's open eye, which gazed straight into my eyes, severely, with a reproving eye.

She didn't smile and looked at me, looking furious. Then she gave a kiss on her little one's head and then she said to me: "Tomorrow, we have to have a serious discussion, the two of us!"

For the first time, I was afraid of Auberonne.

I had in front of me a pregnant and very serious and particularly protective dragon. A predator, a super super predator who wouldn't give me any favors.

The next day, Auronne was on all fours, standing in front of the barn. She was heading for the small spring of fresh water and I went to join her.

She doesn't say a word and I didn't dare talk... We walked one kilometre and she refreshed her head by shaking it inside.

She cooled down and I did the same very tense and ready to get angry and then, like a click and all the tension fell. Then she turned around.

"Ivan, I saw you in the fire....... You're still a lord demon... They never let you go.

I want to know why...

Me: "Auberonne, come and see my inner world

My dreamlike universe of hope.

I transform the abyss into a sanctuary.

They are no longer goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, the primitive monsters we knew.

Look at my shadow, look at my abyss...

And Auberonne bent her head in my shadow and she made not a black hole but a bright city, with a sky, an electric storm light and everything was wonderful there.

There were beings living there.

She took her head off and said to me: What is that?

I: "My Empire...our sanctuary...

Nothing and no one can hurt us there. This is our last refuge... A world entirely ours! People, because they are no longer the brutes you knew, but beings like you and me, like humans.

"It's beautiful" Auberonne told me. I felt peace and serenity in this brief moment of visit.

You will one day show us your universe?? I'm not trying because I'm afraid of corruption. The Abyss is the worst place for a golden dragon. And I have little ones in my stomach.

We kissed each other friendly and drank together at the spring.

Today, it was found particularly refreshing.

"Auronne, don't you want to go swimming?"

"Yes, good idea. We're going to make a pick-nik and I'll make something."

Me: "No, we'll order a caterer..."

The five of us left with a big smile on our faces and we all looked at each other, except Auronne.

By the lake, there was a buffet set up and full of people waiting for us:

The Indians had prepared a celebration in honour of the happy event to come (kept secret) but to celebrate the arrival of the Auberonne dragon.

Their goddess was pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
46.3K 6.5K 48
My body sank down as water ran into my body through my nostrils and mouth. I hanged on, keeping my eyes open and hoping for a miracle. A glowing form...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

4.6K 646 18
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...