I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Traque

90 6 2
By user85216283

Last night, I wasn't quiet about Sam.

A violent storm had broken out and I went out to refuel.

As I flew away from a dark corner, I saw that there was no one outside. Everyone away from the rain. So I was going to gnaw at my frustrations with lightning and to my great surprise some of them had different "tastes" depending on the expected impact area.

Then, looking down, I saw Akar under a rubber hood (natural latex) and Brutus.

They were carrying a stretcher, I think, and there was blood. Krull followed them and they loaded the wounded or dead man into a cart and quickly left under the hail for another village?

As I was charging, the lightning flash showed me Sam's face.

They went into a tunnel and I no longer saw them. But I saw Brutus holding a bloody sword.

The next morning, we all asked where Sam went. Hissa tells us that he fell down the stairs and was taken to the other tribe's temple to give him better care and that the big money would pass there before our village.

Hissa: "I think it will take him some time to recover!"

Then we went to play around the orphanage and Arthur told me: "We have to run away together without getting the adults' attention. We have to prepare everything now, especially while they take care of Sam or what's left of him...

Here, Ivan, do you hear that?"

I said," What?"

Arthur: "We don't hear Paul fixing the temple roof anymore... Quick, let's go and see"

We went around the temple but there were no traces of Paul, the handyman. He is a lizard man and they are strong and flexible but we entered the temple and saw Paul lying dead! Head turned over, hammer still in hand. The scaffolding broke and he fell down badly.

Next to the broken scaffolding was Brutus' knife, the one he used to peel his fruit.

I wanted to wax to call for help, but Arthur stopped me.

"He's had enough for killing Saphie."

"He must have fallen off the scaffolding that broke.

We should talk to Hissa about it," I said.

"No! We don't tell anyone, we can't know we're investigating the temple," Arthur told me.

They went to the dining hall to wash themselves before eating.

But then Hissa, who was carrying dirty laundry to wash it in the laundry room, went through the temple again and had a shiver of horror.

Paul was dead, his neck broken 180° below the temple, in the main nave, a hole in the roof with him, passed through...

Then Hissa ran to the village chief's house to say that a horrible accident had occurred.

Krull arrived with 2 guards who transported Paul to his home for the wake.

Krull, taking the body in a cart, told him to watch the school and report anything suspicious to him.

Hissa then ran to see what was happening and she didn't see any children and everyone seemed suspicious, distant and abnormal.

One of the ropes holding the rungs of the scaffold ladder was severed. And below, she saw the knife.

His face pinched!

At mealtime, Hissa was crying and worried.

We all gave our share to Tom who took refuge in the food because of his stress. He was as skinny as a nail and ate like a glutton. We didn't know where he put the food...

Hissa dropped her cutlery and straightened up:

"Today, Paul fell and had a bad fall. He was taken to the temple in the other village to be treated, but he will not be seen again any time soon, as his injuries are serious.

Last night, Sam was also seriously injured in an accident. Then I will be your only teacher in the morning and I ask you to be extremely careful! And this until the chief returns from the neighbouring village.

We hang out in the classroom and Louise, the Kajit asked me "Brother Ivan, why would Hissa lie to us like that?"

Emilie:" I'm sure he's dead and he's not hurt."

Arthur: "I know he's already dead! And Sam's dead too. It wasn't an accident. The Teachers killed them! Hissa is new here and I don't think she's involved, but she's a teacher, an adult. I don't think she's an enemy, but Sam insisted a lot not to trust adults."

Me: "If we don't escape from this orphanage, one of us will be killed again!"

Arthur "You too, Ivan, although you live outside and know how to defend yourself, you are one of us now and you risk losing your life."

Tom, always snacking:" And how do you plan to get through the guards without an adult?"

Arthur, "When I arrived here, Paul was nailing a floor to an underground tunnel that led behind the palisade, unattended by the guards."

Louise, Emilie, Tom, Tom, Arthur, Sophie, I will protect you!

Too bad I'll never see Sam again.

Come the evening of the eve of the full moon.

I wasn't asleep and I was watching. Arthur got up to go and do his business and across the hall from the dormitory I saw Hissa, armed with a stick or a sword?

With my infrared vision, I saw a wooden sword, I think, and it follows Arthur.

Why is she doing this? She wants to kill Arthur???

He's in danger! He's in danger! I have to warn him.

I closed the door of the dormitory and blocked the door with the chair. Then, no, I cast a closing spell and the door was sealed.

Then I looked through the door through the peephole (a hole the size of a small fist) and fell face to face with Hissa's eye:

"Ivan, you're not in bed!?????, Let me in."

whispering, "No, Hissa, you'll wake the others... No, tomorrow!"

Hissa was naked, probably coming out of the bath:

"Ivan, you know, right?

Then she turned around and continued in the dark.

The next morning, we were in class and waiting for Hissa.

"Arthur, you know you were followed by Hissa last night, right?"

Arthur:" What? Is that true?"

Me: "Last night, I saw Hissa following you and she had a wooden sword made by Paul, her training sword at the guard. She looked serious, serious and scary at the same time."

Tom: "Yes, I've seen her train with Paul in the backyard with the sword. It doesn't look like it, but Hissa is a top-level warrior."

Arthur: "Hissa knows that we know that adults kill us or kidnap us for ransom or money.

Paul must have been killed for money. We thought we were safe as long as they had diamonds, but you're right, Ivan, we have to get out of here while we're still alive!

We're running away to the next moon. They're going to do the wake of the body, hiding from us that he's dead and burning at the stake.

Take the bare essentials with you, arrow bows, bags of skin and make canteens and above all don't get caught or arouse suspicions!

Only Brutus returned the day before the full moon. They're going to burn at the stake.

No one told us that Paul was dead...

Brutus waited for us at the entrance of the school: Tomorrow, all the teachers will be absent. You're old enough to keep the orphanage in order. Don't do anything stupid this time, okay?

As no one had been noticed in these months, relative confidence had been built.

Take care of each other while we are away. If there's a problem, you go to the guard house!

See you tonight!

Arthur:" Let's start now!"

The meals of the remaining adults were drugged and Hissa stayed to watch us anyway.

The kitchen was asleep and we fled but Arthur dropped a broom and Hissa rushed into the dining room with a training sword.

We hid in the shed but there was a passage between 2 boards facing out and we passed through the floor.

Meanwhile, Hissa opened the door violently and said, "You can come out!"

But there was no one left.

We rushed outside and found ourselves near the old shed that Paul had built to hide the entrance to the underground.

Me: "Everything is ready? Are your bags ready too? "

Tom had a huge bag.

Arthur: "If you can't wear it empty then!"

Tom: "I can do it!"

Arthur: "We have to hurry, Hissa has to suspect something, we don't have time!"

Arthur: "Adults lie to us and we can no longer trust them, we can't take the road or the path, they will find us right away!"

Me: "I would take you to a safer place but I will have a terrible secret then to reveal to you. There will be no turning back then!"

Arthur: "What about the big money? Do you think it will eat us up? "

Me: "Hahahaha, let him never try it! If he lifts his paws off even a hair of you, I'll spray him!"

Arthur: "Stop raving, it's serious now!, plus we're going to the forbidden zone near your cave."

I said, "Are you scared?"

Arthur:" Yes, there is a calamity prowling around at night!"

Me: "At night we sleep, so if you stay in the cave, no problem!"

Louise: "Arthur is right, it's dangerous too!"

Me: "What is certain is that I have been here for 1 year in a cave with a calamity and that I have no problem and here I see my brothers and sisters being eliminated.

The choice is quickly made"!

Meanwhile, Hissa went around the dormitories, found the herbs that were used to drug the adults and she wanted to enter the room where the beds were but the door was blocked by chairs.

She had to break the door to enter and find that no one was inside anymore.

She raged: "I'm not going to let you escape! You're not going anywhere!"

We paused and said to ourselves, "If we get caught, we'll die!"

Hissa went to meet the adults, Misha, Brutus and the cook. They plunged their heads into the icy water to regain their minds.

Brutus who had been drugged (he taught physical education part-time with the function of village guard and orphanage guard.

Brutus went to join the guard house and the guards were sleeping, probably drugged, too.

(Sleep pattern)

Hissa saw Paul's jacket and put his snout against it to smell it. "Paul, why did they do this to you?"

In the meantime, we were running to the jungle.

Brutus shouted, "You little brats, I'll teach you a lesson!"

Brutus, furious, went back to put on his soldier's clothes and put on his boots.

And when he pressed it: ARRRRGH!

"You kids, I swear to you, this time I'll kill you!"

and he took out his bloody foot.

We put glass shards in his boots so he wouldn't run so fast!

Tom:" I'm exhausted"

I said, "Already????"

Lance is coming out of Tom by force.

"Get up, you see, it's already getting better!"

Meanwhile the adults took torches and swords and went in search of us but, knowing the configuration of the place well, they went down into the underground of the great silver.

Emilie finished the walk and she slipped on something and then fell into a hole. probably from the underground.

They shouted in the hole: "Emily?? Are you all right?"

I looked, but it was too high and impossible to access. We had to find another entrance to the underground.

Meanwhile, Brutus and Misha were in the underground and he asked, "Did you hear????"

Misha: "Yes, it is them!

Brutus: "Let's split up!"

Arthur: "The adults must be closer to her than we are, I saw stairs there, we shouldn't be too far away."

Arthur: "What a great construction, it must have been the diamond mine!"

Me: "I felt a draft! It must be from the hole where she fell from. Let's go over there!

"Louise, Tom, you hide in that rocky hole there while Arthur and I go get Emily, okay?

No lamps and if someone comes, no noise, stay in the dark. If it's us, we'll call you."

Arthur; "It's a real labyrinth!"

Meanwhile, Brutus found poor Emilie lying unconscious on the ground and took her panties off and put them against her forked tongue. He smiled sadly: "Heh, I'm lucky."

He started stroking the kid's ass like a big pervert.

We advanced into the underground and arrived in a large rectangular but vertical room. The ceiling was pierced by the hole in which Emilie had fallen and she had to fall at least 6 to 7 metres.

She had blood on her and Brutus was groping her. His sword next to him, full of blood.

They were at level Zero and we were at level 2 and we could see the scene above.

Bastard! We should have killed him sooner!

His sword is probably the one that killed Saphie.

I hope the blood is just dirt or mud, you can't tell the difference.

Then Arthur throws a big stone / brick at Brutus' head: "Leave Emilie alone, you brute!

He held his bloody forehead and shouted: "You little brat, I'm going to blow you up and he rushed up on the ladder to join us but Arthur, with his foot shook in the ladder and Brutus fell back.

Arthur had told me that he would excite him and make him angry so that he would pursue him and meanwhile, with my strength, I could transport Emilie without him seeing me!

Standing up holding his shoulder, Brutus threatened: "I take back what I said", no longer smiling at all, his split eyes looking menacing "In such a dark and dangerous place, it could well be that an accident could happen, I think it's not difficult to understand." He was looking at Arthur badly from his zero level to Arthur at level 1. The room is surrounded by a scaffolding giving access to the different levels, a bit like mezzanines.

"You little bastard, will you stay put?" As he climbed the stairs, I jumped in the dark and picked up Emilie, unconscious.

"HAha, you're done! I'm gonna get you! "Brutus rushing into the same hallway as Arthur, just behind him, the sword wielded to tear him apart.

Arthur jumped into a hole in the ground and Brutus was just behind him, one level above.

Arthur had returned to level zero and Brutus was at level one.

Then arthur took advantage of the labyrinth to sow Brutus.

He ran up to Louise and Tom and they ran up the stairs.

They were leaning and hiding behind a well with a wood that threatened to collapse the wall and Brutus caught up with us: "End of the game! You'll all come back quietly with me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
109K 4.4K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...
16.2K 1.4K 36
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
504K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.