I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Wolf Hunt
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

BAD KNIGHTS

237 8 1
By user85216283

Childebert 1 proclaimed king and took over the management of the order.

Everything rushed quickly and his daughters were put under my protection in the castle.

They were called Chrodoswinthe and Chrodoberge. They were pretty pretty and very nice to me.

I loved playing with them! One played the role of Prince Charming and I played the evil dragon. Then we reversed. Kirine was forcibly married by the Visigoth king and I never heard from her again. Nothing was holding me back except that here, I was left alone.

I kept the dungeon and had a home. I would go out occasionally to hunt but I loved the prepared meals and cured meats so I brought more than expected for the castle and its splendour, and they prepared for them as well as for me.

I never dared to disrupt a noble hunt. I was very careful to follow the rules.

Then it was the training of soldiers and knights against dragons. I made sure I didn't hurt anyone and blew snow for fire or cold water for acid.

The king wanted to ennoble me as a knight, but he met with strong opposition from the order.

The surviving round table knights died with the fighting against the Goths and Danes. But a plague came!

The Justinian Plague. It killed 9/10 of the population and the wars ended in the destruction of the kingdoms.

Mordred then settled in Norway and hybridized with giant snakes and created a kind of dragon abomination: The Snakes, a pure mixture of incest and bestiality.

Thanks to him and his population of dragons, the magic came back in the form of blood magic and necromancy.

They were all black, wyvern type like me but very very very elongated. Flying snakes.

The current king maintained his borders but was accused by the clergy of being at the source of the contamination by keeping me in the castle. The inquisition was being born and when I felt the pressure of rumours, I didn't look at it with a positive eye.

I was 7 years old now but everything was going fast, too fast.

I treated all the patients I was introduced to and my success bothered doctors and charlatans as well as the clergy.

We used to say: "Yes, he was cured by the Beast of the castle! One day she'll eat us, or he made a pact with the devil."!

The pressure on the king was terrible and attacks on his daughters were frequent.

One day, I was in a ball and ran away under a big pile of leaves. I was playing hide and seek. Pro-Clothaire soldiers arrived and massacred all the soldiers of the castle but they believed that the dragon was only a legend.

The girls and maidservants were pursued and surrounded around the castle. Surrender meant risking rape or execution or worse. Queen Ultrogotho also came to take refuge in the dungeon, terrified of me, but she preferred my scales to the swords of Clothaire's henchmen.

The latter had declared war on the Visigoths (Spain), ravaged Pamplona and made carnage everywhere. Since then, no more news from Kirine. I was very sad.

Chrodoswinthe and Chrodoberge arrived in pieces with their mother Ultrogotho:

"They killed the king and his men want to kill us. Save us Dragon!"

They went to hide in the depths of the cave and Clothaire with former knights attacked me without negotiation.

The cave came out at the bottom of the castle and overlooked an open crevasse. It was winter and a layer of snow covered the whole kingdom.

Then Zanzar, a magician from the Far East and Clotaire's adviser, stood beside his men

they dipped their arrows in gold powder and a catapult with stones set with gold coins.

SLAM, made the catapult and the stone came to smash my skull. I was open and the scales were loose.

Then came the arrows, they crossed the shield and slashed my skin

I defended myself valiantly and behind me, the children cried and screamed: "Hold on Ivan, we love you!"

I thus had a burst of energy and I defended myself against spikes, spears and projectiles thrown at me. The soldiers were exhausted and so were I.

I was full of blood and the children between my legs.

Then Zanzar, realizing my courage, made a gesture to his men who stopped the fight. I panted and kicked the 2 girls with a tongue (kiss). The queen came to join them and they put themselves under the refuge of my wings...

Zanzar: "Dragon, I admire your courage and loyalty and also your kindness towards the weak. Finally, I don't want to kill you anymore. You have the soul of a knight and not a beast.

If you surrender, no harm will come to you, especially since you have defended yourself and you have not taken anyone's life, which I admire. Others would have made a bloodbath and abandoned their masters."

Me: "What guarantees do you give me that they will not be executed?"

Zanzar: "On magic, I swear to you!"

I collapsed from exhaustion and said, "The treasure is yours! What about Lancelot?"

Zanzar:" He is dead. Only Tristan is still alive. "

Me: "Won't they come and execute me?"

Zanzar: "I promise you!"

I got angry and saw the crying girls and their worthy mothers waving goodbye to me: "Goodbye, my good dragon!"

I was given a chain and a necklace and peacefully followed the garrison of soldiers.

I kept quiet and pretended to be a workhorse.

The daughters and their mother were sent to the castle of Clotaire, which took power and banished the queen, but her son, the Crown Prince, found her beautiful and took her back from exile.

Nothing else is known about them except that they had a life as princesses and had to have children until one or more boys were born. The girls being married (sold) to other princes to keep the peace.

Zanzar was a crazy old man and wondered what I knew about Merlin but that I only knew dragon spells for dragons and that the fact that I have mana naturally, the interesting techniques for Zanzar were useless.

Big disappointment for him. But as a consolation I enchanted him with stones and minor magic.

He tried with scales, my blood, saliva and even feces but nothing, nothing was happening. I explained to him that a bird flies and a cat does not fly. But given his insanity, I was locked in a labyrinth full of deadly traps.

He wanted to create a dungeon and become a dungeon master. He used crystal orbs with necromancy to create a dungeon heart.

Its keep was in Nordie (which included Wallonia), in Chassepièrre and was the remains of an ancient Druidic city.

(Author's note: I searched in the legends and indeed between 2 houses, there is an entrance to a druidic labyrinth that extends over 50km of unexplored galleries. She is forced to forget and few photos are available given the number of missing persons, gendarmes, soldiers and speleologists. ALL those who entered it, past a certain point, NEVER left it. The entrance is in Chassepierre, between 2 blue stone houses in an alleyway of the city. It is not a small hole with a width of 2 people and an entrance not exceeding 2 meters. It overlooks a lower chasm whose ground collapses with brambles. If you walk on it and you are too heavy, you fall into an underground lake with a bank and galleries that continue. The room can also be visited and is called the Dragon Room.) It is now called the fairy hole.

I was chained in the labyrinth and waited. It was terrible. There was nothing to do. Once a week, I was brought live prey through a trapdoor and there was water.

I end up not talking anymore.

I was given a crystal ball that could watch the labyrinth and I had to keep the treasure.

In the treasure, there was a cupboard and I broke it into pieces and took back a board.

As no one ever came, I didn't care!

And with a little fire, I wrote on the sign that I had just tinkered with a clear message as a symbol

And one day, the meal didn't come anymore. And noise was heard.

Grunts of silly men, results of manipulations or evocation of Zanzar?

They were green and had a snout instead of a nose. Orcs?????? Goblins??????

Ugh, they stunk of stool and it was unbearable.

Some were screaming and their cruel eyes looked at me like a predator or a big live steak. But they rushed into a hallway to the battle noise.

Light invaded my cave and the necklace I had forbidden me all magic.

then I ball myself in a corner of the treasure, the chain stretched and the sign prominently in front of me.

Suddenly, an explosion and bits of little green men were thrown into the room.

A druid or a magician entered with a menacing luminous orb, a musician bard with a bow. He was dressed in green, a girl in full armor with a sharp spear and shield, and above all a barbarian with muscle holding a torch and a big axe.

They were coming down a staircase leading to my room, the dragon room. The final boss!

The Zanzar coat of arms hung and a crude figure of a Goth skull or I don't know what abomination was used as a lintel above the door. Torches of eternal torches brought me some light.

Goblins and orcs threw themselves on the weapons to impale themselves and soon, it was just them and me left

Goblins and orcs threw themselves on the weapons to impale themselves and soon it was just them and me left.

I was terrified! And I didn't want to die!, well, not like that. Every day I wanted to die, but when I saw the faces of the goblins dying, I quickly changed my mind.

I believe that a big barbarian with a big axe that hides a depressive in front of you instantly cures you of depression.

I was in a ball, although gigantic and crying in a corner. IIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIIIIIII.

The magician sent a ball of light and the room lit up and they saw me next to the treasure!

"A DRAGON!!!" they all shouted! "We're going to get slaughtered!"

The magician made a ball of energy grow and cast an anti-breath spell!

I trembled!

GRAAAAHHHH was a barbarian! Come on, Beast! Come and taste my HAHAHAHA axe!

Then he threw a big stone at me to provoke me. But on the contrary I reared up under my scales even more then the warrior took her luminous spear and brandished it to impale me when the wise man or magician saw the sign:

PLEASE DON'T TAP THE DRAGON

SERVE YOURSELF!

I DON'T CARE AND OUT OF PITY

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Signed:

THE DRAGON!

The barbarian Rit: HAHAHAHA, it's the best!

A surrendering dragon!

The bard pulled up her hood and came up to me and touched me.

She felt that I was shaking with fear!

Dragon??????

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I said

Dragon?????? My head came out of my ball made with my body and she saw begging and crying eyes!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Mage: Wait, he's been chained for months and he has an anti-magic collar. He's very vulnerable.

If he is docile, it is in itself a real treasure.

The bard began to caress my snout and I let myself be carried away but I was protecting my throat, I didn't want to take any risks.

Then the Barbarian threw himself on the gold coins!

Then he asked the magician: "But how are we going to take all this gold and transport it?"

The wise man thought about it and looked at me: "I think we have our transport! "

And the four of them looked at me with an immediately less aggressive look.

I'll break his chain and leave him the necklace, but if he wrote the sign, he must be smart.

I let myself be carried away and they put ropes and ropes on my back and jars filled with precious gold coins and fantastic objects.

I looked like a winged mule with spikes and scales.

Then we started walking and the magician cast a spell at the portico and we crossed.

I was dazzled and found myself in a strange forest with animals I didn't know.

Mage:

"Dragon, you are in our kingdom and you have just left your world. When you bring us home, you can take back this portal and join your world.

Or do you want to stay here with us? I turned around and saw only wars, plague, sadness and prison, rain, snow, dark and dark world.

Here I saw light, sun rays, a green and sparkling greenery. But I couldn't speak.

But I stepped forward and took the lead. FORWARD FOR A NEW ADVENTURE in a new world!

I had one last thought for my friends and family but I had to move on.

I was a Dragon, not a human! I should one day make my own family with dragons. And here, maybe there are dragons? I dream of being cuddled, of being squeezed between the legs of a wrist strap. I dream that she chews my neck, rubs her ears against mine.

A True kiss and sleep in a small chair around a fire in a cave, a dungeon or simply in a forest clearing and live simply and happily, Feel the breath and breath of a loved one and who loves you. That's what I'm looking for, but there are other possibilities!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...
312K 15.1K 51
Rhys has been unlucky in love and even though his family supports him, he knows they are anxious for him to find the one he belongs with. He recogniz...
3.1K 155 6
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...
511K 16.2K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...