I, the last black dragon chil...

By user85216283

Publied also on RR Ivan, 6 years old, is on a pilgrimage to Lourdes by plane. Crash in the Pyrenees. A swor... More

A SWORD IN MY HEART
The Ice Cave
Fly, Freedom
SIERRA NEVADA
INJURIED
Message
STOP!
Payback for revenge
THE DRAGON'S PRISONER OF WAR
A PRINCESS FOR A KING
MERLIN THE ENCHANTER
Breakdown
Kill me
The Cage
The End
A LITTLE MAGIC
BAD KNIGHTS
Other World
Tante Ezra
Back to Wildlife
Sherif
Prison
The Great Escape
Félicius II
A new Life !?
Battle
Reunion
The black Knight
RAGE
The price of victory
I, The Hell Duke
The Dark Cathedral (My home)
Escape route
Crossing through
At the Beach
At the orphanage
re-entry
Krull
Complot
Traque
They say Accident
Runaways
I vs Great Silver
DIE ! Argentrix !
In your Claws, my Belle!
A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!
EVENTS
Trahison
Magestia nova
At the orc camp.
1 vs 1
A hard fight
FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
Massacre !
ALASKA
Severe fatigue
The time of innocence!
Base Norfolk
Anchorage
academic year begins
Small spy games...
MESSAGE
Mountain
A big surprise, but very big...!
Big News
A third dragon on earth.
Blues Strike
Masques
The fire rocket train
Vertix ....
Departure !
Friction
Poor settlers....
I , Raptor
Dracosires
I, Tania
ABYSS
VERY SERIOUS DISPUTE
Slave traders
VROOM
THE DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS
Hakumen, the 9-tailed demon
Revolution
You're gonna pay for this, Argentrix.
Zothrax
Invasion in the north
Armada
Tsunami
Tears
FURRY ATTACK
The Congress
A sad end
Impromptu Arrival
Surprise!
Memories of Tania...
Memories of Tania 2
SPY vs SPY
The boat
WORLD WAR III
AΩ, the bomb of the Final Judgment
Boarding
Announcement
A dearly paid victory.
The cursed mountain
Prayer
Demodragon
An infernal body
The axis of evil
the tower
message
The World Underground
Iron Training
News
ARCHI-ARACHNE
Forced into another life.
The infernal way
In the 60th legion...
Half
cuddle
Departure
WARP
The Ordos House
Naval battle.
The sound of the bugle
the parish church
Helldrakes
Ceremony
Fenrir
The Battle of Passage of the Great Skull
After the battle.
Projet Kursk
Harvest
The sun hits hard
The Warlord
The great betrayal.
Negotiations
Rescue.
Turn of events.
Crucifixion of Unicorns
Arrakis
Biting the world...
Finally at home
celestial battle.
Victory is inevitable
Psychiatric Care
Growing up
End of the story
The Destroyed World
Prayers

Wolf Hunt

943 28 4
By user85216283

Following Alpha's instructions, in the early morning, I started climbing on a rock overlooking a small valley that was easy to climb.

I let my instincts run wild and threw myself into the void and crashed into the snow.

I climb up and crash, wings spread, I turn around on myself like a tailless plane.

I climb up and use my Tail.  Whoa, whoa, crash, head forward.

From afar I could see the wolves laughing and mocking! :

"Fly, Forest, fly higher... Come on, Forest. OOOOOOh the crash.   Again, again... HAHAHAHA!"

I could hear their mocking laughter.

Then, finally, get gliding.

Landing is something else.

After a day of tumbling in the snow and a sore rear end, I could more or less fly. But I stayed in the valley, I was afraid of being spotted.

Then the wolves waved at me! I land near them.

Alpha: "HAHAHAHA, you made us laugh but you can come back to your lair, we don't need it anymore but don't bother us on our hunting grounds.

I talked to the elders and we can do each other a favor now because then I think you'll need us."

"But Mr. Alpha Wolf, I'm all alone and I'm afraid of the..... "

I stopped saying something stupid.

Wolves: They were laughing on the floor:

"He almost said wolves HAHAHAHAHA! But how old are you in your head? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

".....I'm 6 years old---". I said to him

Alpha: "But a 6-year-old dragon is able to reproduce and your body tells me you're much older than that!  You should be 100 or 150 years old!"

"But I was with my mom and grandma when we fell from the sky!"

Wolf: "You talk like a human!"

"But I'm a human child! And I ended up as a dragon. I was slaughtered by the soldiers who put arrows and even a sword in my heart.  They called me Ténébrion!"

Tail wolf between the legs, submission:

"Please, Ténébrion, we didn't want to make fun of you.  We played the rules with you. Spare us!"

Me: "Ténébrion is dead!!!!, I am Ivan!

King Uther Pendragon killed Ténébrion but spared me because I saved him. But I am banished from humans. I'm on the run and I don't know anything about wildlife. I'm scared, I'm all alone and I don't have my mom anymore!"

The wolves pulled themselves together and understood my desperate situation and killing me was no longer an option if I had survived a sword in my heart anymore.... They talked to each other and said to me:

"We are enemies of humans but sometimes a wolf adopts one and it must submit to our laws. You are a dragon and human inside, that makes you twice our enemy but you have told the truth and you deserve our friendship but you cannot be both friends with humans and wolves.  Here we rule the forest you will have to choose between them and us."

I said, "I'm scared, but do you have any advice?."

Alpha: "If I were in your position, I would choose animals over humans.  They will chase you down and kill you with their increasingly terrible weapons. And they won't feed you either.  At best, they will cut your wings off and you will have to serve as a horse or guard chained in a castle to keep their treasure that you won't even be able to use.  Can you see yourself with a bag of gold coins shopping at the market?  Stop dreaming.  Your place is in the forest, away from men now.

Mourn your past and thank the stars for reincarnating as a powerful being and not as a rabbit or a starving human being.

You're strong, you fly, you know how to defend yourself and you hardly get old.  Find yourself a beautiful dragoness, and hide in a remote hole."

Me: "You're right..... What do we do now?"  Jumping on his feet, looking happy.

"Are we playing something?" I said.

"Well, that's how we're going to do it. There is little wind and it will be easier for you:

You fly quietly, and don't snap your wings. Above all! And be very careful with your shadow.  Your shadow makes you visible to prey.

You're going to try to spot deer and moose.  They're going to go under the trees, where you can't land to catch them.

You spot them and come back to us.  You whistle to warn us and guide us.  We'll catch him and eat together, okay? If it works, you can hunt with us and we may not be a family but we'll be your friends. Don't disappoint us! This is your only chance, Ivan."

I fly away as they say and I turn around the forest on the side of the mountain in the valleys and I spot ibexes, moose and hinds.

As expected they run and take refuge under the high peaks and I go back to the wolves and whistle.

The pack follows me and they immediately smell the smell of prey and the hunt begins.

One of the moose driven by the wolves would rather throw himself into the ravine than perish under his fangs.

He jumps into the void, to get caught by me with my big claws on his hind legs. I went up the cliff all of a sudden and here I am again in the mountain valley.  The wolves didn't come back and I squeezed all of a sudden, breaking the neck of the moose and releasing it at the wolves' feet.

I whistle a blow and they follow me for a boar this time.  But they catch him and kill him.

Then a deer runs into the plain and distances the wolves but not me. I catch it in the middle of the flight and it disappears with me in the air.

I hear the deer talking to me:" Please, please Dragon!"

I squeeze and break his neck too.

I say, "Sorry, but I have to eat to live. It's no fun."

My hunting instinct here replaced my reason.

I brought my loot to the wolves and helped them carry the loot.  We had a feast. The boar was particularly good. Roast, I had some good ham.

I still needed a pan, I liked fried and boiled but the wolves couldn't understand.  I'd have to steal a thing or two from the humans right now! But, later on.

We slept in the shelter and the wolves were full.  They were especially happy to have a powerful ally to feed them.

But the Alpha came back and told us.  My brothers and sisters, may this feast not make you forget the rigors of winter and that we must not rely on the dragon.  He will have to leave, it is his nature and do not forget that he is easily spotted.  It will attract humans to us and they will also kill us extra.  I'm not talking against you, my friend, but you have to face the facts. At the first signs or smells of humans you must run away and leave us if you are really our friend.

Me: "Yes, Chief Alpha..."

"Clamors... Good, you did the right thing."

We stayed together for another month but I saw riders climbing the mountain with big, long-haired dogs: Afghan greyhounds... Wolf hunters!

I was doing my rounds for a rabbit or a little boar to eat when I saw the expedition.  There were about twenty of them, armed with bows and studded leather armour.

Effective against bites but not against swords. But here it is!

I went to the wolves' camp and to their surprise, the Alpha was angry!

"What are you doing here, it's forbidden!"

Me: "Wolf hunters! 20, bows and arrows to kill from a distance and armor.

Fighting is useless, your fangs will not pass. Their horses are protected. They'll be here in less than an hour. They have big dogs, bigger than you and running very fast.

They have very large hairs and are wolf hunters!

You're lost if you don't run now!"

The wolves then climbed onto a promontory from where they could spot the smells when one of them said, "Yes, I feel something, of the dog and the horse.

Ivan is right. Let's run away."

Alpha: "Ivan, can you cover us for the youngest? It's not easy to have a puppy in your face.

We'll go to the other mountain.

Goodbye, friend"

And the wolves kissed me goodbye! crying a little.

In one minute, the camp was empty and the wolf warriors left in several directions to lose the pursuers.

A quarter of an hour later, the dogs were there and rushed into the wolf cave but, while remaining hidden, I blew ice and the entrance was sealed.  The dogs were prisoners and it would take them hours with the humans to break the huge block of ice.

I heard the riders coming and I didn't wait long, but unfortunately for me, out of inexperience, I left footprints in the snow and of course the hunters saw them.

I was already far away and I whistled to the fugitives to let them know that the road was clear, but I kept my promise not to follow them. I just made sure that none of them were lost or captured.

One of the hunters arrived at the cave: "Yes, the dogs are behind this block of ice.  The wolves must have dropped it to trap them inside."

But another hunter, more experienced:

"No, your wolf is a dragon, look at the print. It is gigantic.

Ténébrion is not dead as the king claims."

But a few days later, Uther, declared that the dragon was mortally wounded and had made a last jump to the eternal ice, the great sea of ice from which nothing comes until the end of time.

Lancelot didn't believe him and neither did Merlin.  He must have been under the influence of the dragon and he was poisoned during his last campaign in the days that followed in St Albans.

Dying, he shouted at me and I appeared near him at the foot of the mountain, near a lake.

Look, Dragon as a king knows how to die.  Wait, I'll help you, I said.

Stay away, Ivan. Make yourself feared and kill me, put me out of my misery. Please.

Lancelot arrived in the front guard and saw King Uther, lying between my legs. I stroked him and held him comfortably.

"Ivan, there's a fairy living here in this lake.  Give him my sword. I no longer have the strength.  But she can't show herself to the dragon, she's an enemy of Ténébrion.

I beg you, my friend, help me," said the lying king.

Lancelot approached at a snail's pace and was amazed at the dialogue between me and King Uther. I shed a tear on him but the poison was too strong and had wreaked havoc.  He was lost.

I took his sword from my mouth delicately and threw it into the lake.

She flew and spun and then, with the knob down, a hand and an arm came out of the water and grabbed the sword by the knob.  His arm was covered with a blue and white silk that the water did not wet.

"Oh a fairy, have you seen my friend?

Hey, Uther, Uther, Uther, don't go! No, my king! Nooo!" I shouted!

It was the first time a human being had died in my arms.

Sir Lancelot approached and watched me weep for the king and I handed him the lifeless body:

"I'm sorry, knight, he was my friend, your king!"

Then Lancelot turned around: "Ténébrion, why are you crying for your enemy you just killed?"

I: "I am Ivan, and the king was my friend! I am not Ténébrion!"

"Lies, Witchcraft!  You bewitched him and he died, making him believe that you were his friend and he was talking nonsense, he was delirious and lying to us.  I bring my king back to mourn him, but we will come back and you will die, Beast of the Apocalypse!" Lancelot threatened!

Thus Arthur succeeded Uther and became king.  My head was put a new price on all over the kingdom.

The knights placed Arthur at the head of their army and Excalibur fell into his hands after extracting it from a rock that the lady of the lake had designated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
3M 152K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...
1.1M 49.3K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...