Opposite worlds »punk h.s

Av oceanharryx

It was not enough to pretend to be in love and have a happy ending when enemies are outside and waiting. {Tex... Mer

Part 1: Love is a risk
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note, please read, don't ignore this.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Please read, chapter 61 on private.
Chapter 62
Part 2: The missing piece.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Not an update
NOT AN UPDATE, READ PLEASE SOS
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

Chapter 83

7.2K 241 108
Av oceanharryx

I wrote it in the morning and had to share it, of course. I really hope you like it, lots of love. You guys are the best !! xx 

Before reading:

Angelina Parker is Scarlett Johansson 

Lana is Elizabeth Grant (Lana Del Rey).

+

[Lucy]

"This was great!" I said getting off the motorcycle.

I put on my glasses and comb my hair with my fingers, trying to fix it and once is ready I tied it into a ponytail.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Cameron, it was great!" I said happy.

I had never realized I love riding motorcycles until today. It was unexpected for me but take the risk it was the best decision I made this afternoon. It's so fun to feel the speed and even the insecurity of riding a motorcycle. I felt it was risky but also full of adrenaline. Your hair becomes a mess and the wind is all you can feel.

"I was scared but then I felt a lot of adrenaline."

I put on my purple coat and my hands straightened my white shirt.

"Oh and thanks for the ice cream, how did you know I liked it?"

"Who does not like ice cream?" The redhead shrugged and I nodded. He's right, everyone loves ice cream.

"Yes, you're right," I threw my backpack on the shoulders. "I'm sorry I yelled a little."

He laughed and shook his head. "It's okay, my friends also screamed and I've also done it when I first got the motorcycle. I think it's the adrenaline and speed. "

"Yeah, definitely," I nodded and stepped back.

I looked at the sky and it looks beautiful. Finally we are not under gray clouds but under a beautiful sunset full of colors.

"Anytime we can do it again."

"Thanks, I really needed to relax and you helped me," I smiled and so did he. Now that I can see him better his smile is cute and not as terrifying as I thought.

"Your house is huge," Cameron said, looking at my house.

"Hm, I guess?" I shrugged. "It's big but is always empty," I sighed.

"Sorry," he said and I just nodded.

"Well, I have to go," I said with a smile. "Thanks again, Cameron."

"Lucy," he called my name and I turned around. "It's Friday and I don't know if you want to but we could drink a few beers."

"I like beer but I barely can drink one."

"Then we could drink one," he shrugged.

I actually considered the idea and the reasons are basically because I want to clear my mind. I want to be happy and do what I have to do until the end of the school year. For a moment I doubted about Cameron when I ran into him today but it was a risk worth taking. Besides mom has not called me and neither Mike. I have no father to control me and less my brother, they are so far away from here. I'm basically free. A beer will not kill anyone.

"Can I invite someone?" I tilted my head to one side.

"Are you saying yes?" He smiled and his smile makes me feel more comfortable.

"Yup, I accept, Cameron. I have to leave my stuff in my house and I'll be right back, okay? "

"Fine."

+

[Harry]

I stared in fascination as the cigarette smoke moves slowly through the air. I exhaled the smoke in a ring shape and watched as it rises and vanishes.

The sky looks great today, it relaxes me. It's a good way to spend Friday and just admire something so simple and natural. Finally there are no gray skies.

My arms are resting on the window and my head is out. Since I have a Sherlock I can't smoke in my room. I must protect the little hamster.

I spent a few minutes just exhaling smoke rings and looking at the street. The Beatles are playing in the background of my new small room. I really feel peace and it feels great.

Emily came two hours ago but I was polite and managed to get her out of the house. At least she was not as unbearable as always, this time she acted more rational which is odd because she's Emily, she's impulsive like me.

A couple of people walk down the street, the cars come and go and among people I recognize a blonde hair full of messy curls. She's walking distracted by her cell phone but when she walks in front of my house she looks up and she sees me in the window. I smiled and fuck, she's still pretty.

"Hi, Harry!" She waved at me and I did the same.

Angelina Parker, my first girlfriend, sexy as hell. She's wearing a tight jeans and a top that show off her huge breasts, but she doesn't need it because her tits are big.

"Hi!" Is all I can say.

She smiled one last time and then left. I haven't seen her in a long time but she's always in the neighborhood because she is dating the guy who lives here in this street. For her haircut and the little I could see her face she is looking more...mature.

She was my first girlfriend and I was crazy about her because she was incredibly beautiful and she had her eyes on me and I could not believe it. Angelina liked to drink and she liked to dance. She was funny and loved to joke. She was full of charm and she always won people that way. The problem was that she was too demanding and it was exhausting. She was jealous and so was I and we started to collide. Yet I tried to change but Angelina found someone else and I couldn't tolerate it. I threatened the boy and she was furious as never before. We took our own way, after a long time we talk and I apologize and that was our end.

She is still so pretty and she was so playful but it would never have worked between the two.

I shook my head and sat on the bed.

"Girls," I rolled my eyes. "They will destroy you Sherlock, never date, please.”

My phone rang in the bed and I answered the call.

"What's up, Niall?"

"Harry, why are you so alone in the house?!" Niall squealed. "Come with us, it's Friday, Friday!" He started to sing.

"I'm fine here."

"Zayn is playing and finally winning, this is a great moment in the history of the earth!"

I couldn't help but laughing. Zayn always play and never win. I remember Lucy played poker and won in each game she played and saved Malik's ass. Fuck, I owe money to her. Actually Malik owes money to Lucy.

"Tell Zayn he owes money to Lucy!" I told Niall and the background noise is very loud.

"Fine, but you have to come out of the house!" Squealed Horan and then hung up.

"Shit," I cursed and checked Sherlock's cage. "I don't want to leave but I must, I'll come back soon, okay?"

Sherlock kept running on his little wheel and didn't even look at me. How rude is my little hamster.

I ran my fingers through my hair, I put on a blue shirt and my black boots. I grabbed my keys and wallet and went down to the first floor.

Once I'm in my car I check under my seat and we still have pot to sell.

"Fuck my life," I cursed rolling my eyes.

I noticed that Niall sent a message with the address and I stopped at a gas station and then drove to my destination. The boys are at Kevin's bar, I remember when I came here with Lucy to save Malik and Tomlinson's ass. Lucy was so good because she paid for them. The most fun was the fact that she cheated me and Randy and won all our money. She was very clever. Now I think she always surprises me.

I sighed and now I want to go home and stay with Sherlock and watch tv the entire day.

I parked away from the bar and I had to walk about two blocks. On the weekends you can always see people drinking everywhere and today is no exception. Kevin's bar is in this "college neighborhood", where every teenager come to "relax".

"No way," I shook my head to a girl that grabbed my hand.

I showed my ID to the security guard and he let me in. The last time I was here was with Lucy and many months ago, it's weird to be back.

I don't even know why I came, it was not an obligation but I guess that share a little time with my friends would be nice.

"Zayn's a tiger!” I heard Louis' voice and I hit my forehead with my hand.

It was not difficult to find them, they are surrounding Zayn while Malik is playing.

"Harry, you came!" Niall hugged me and I patted his back without hugging back.

"The ogre came out of his cave," Liam said with a smile and I rolled my eyes. I should have stayed in my cave.

"I'll go get a beer," I said and then headed to the bar.

Shit, I forgot that Lana works here. The girl smiled at me as soon as she saw me. She rested her elbows on the table and her black shirt is super tight, probably going to explode.

"Hi Lana."

"So long Harry," she smiled innocent. "A beer?" I nodded and grabbed my wallet. "My treat."

"No way, I will pay."

"Let me do this for you and you can pay me otherwise," she said before leaving the bottle on the table.

"I know how you want me to pay you and the answer is no."

"Don't be so boring, baby," She pouted and I gave her a bill. "The last time was--"

"A mistake," I added before she could finish. "You're my friend and also I felt nothing, it was nothing to me, Lana."

"Whatever, no sex for me. How have you been? "She growled.

"I'm fine, life sucks. What about you?"

"Life sucks," she shrugged. "I know that Emily is here and she knows we fuck a long time ago so I decided to stay away for a while. For a moment I thought she could cut off my tits and it would not be fair. "

"Yeah, I know, sorry. Oh and we're not together. "

"Really?"

"Yes, it is not working anymore," I shrugged.

"So you're back with Lucy?"

"No, we're not together. Why did you say that? "

"Oh," she nodded thoughtfully. "I thought you two were together because I saw her an hour ago."

"She was here?" Lana nodded at my question.

"Yes and she asked if you were here and I thought maybe you were together and you didn't want her to be in this place without you."

I blinked quickly for a few times, analyzing every word that came out from Lana's mouth. No way, she made a mistake.

"She was winning a lot in poker and one of the players was angry about it and caused a whole fight, she had to leave."

"What?!" I barked.

Shit. I can imagine little Lucy scared and being kick out of the bar because a stupid man could not tolerate the fact that a woman beat him.

"Where is the boy?"

"I don't know, Harry," she shrugged. “Let it go but fuck everyone here.”

"Are you sure it was her?" She nodded. "Lucy?" Lana nodded again.

"Short, with big glasses like Harry Potter—"

"Her glasses are not like that!"

"Well but it was just an example," she rolled her eyes. "As I said, she is short, with big glasses, super nice long hair, big eyebrows, many freckles and something happened to her knuckles.”

Yeah, definitely Lucinda.

Lana grabbed my beer and drank it. "Oh and she was wearing an ugly shirt with flowers, that's not fashionable."

"Flowers are great," I said to defend Lucy.

"Oh yeah, sure, buddy," Lana patted my shoulder and answered full of sarcasm.

"Fuck, wait, was she alone or...? "

"With a girl, dark hair and very loud," she answered and handed the bottle of beer to me.

Cassie.

“I—um, thank you, Lana," I walked away from her and returned with my friends.

Zayn was more than thrilled with his good fortune in the game. I wanted to tell him not to thrill so much because at any moment he could lose but I decided to keep the negativity to myself.

Maybe my friends are right I look like a fucking ogre. I'm sitting drinking my beer and in a bad mood. My hand hit my forehead repeatedly and I'm thinking why the hell Lucy was here. I want to call her but I'm not sure if she is going to answer the phone.

"Harry, you look like stupid, stop hitting yourself," I heard Liam and he grabbed my hand to stop me.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked and I didn't realize he was sitting next to me.

I looked at both and I don't know if I should tell them what haunts my fucking mind. My fingers pressed the glass bottle while my mind was debating whether or not to respond.

"Lucy was here," I blurted out suddenly.

"Really? Finally she's having fun, "Louis smiled.

"She should not be here," I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"She can do whatever she wants, it's not your problem," replied Louis and sat on Niall's lap.

"But this is not a place for Lucinda."

"Really? It is just that what you think?" Niall asked raising his eyebrows and I nodded.

"It is the fourth time Harry mentioned her, you two owe me money!" Louis squealed and held out both hands to Liam and Niall.

I started to hit my forehead again and I'd do it with the bottle but surely I'd end up in the hospital and possibly Lucy's mother would see me.

"Harry, stop it!" Niall grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Are you betting behind my back?"I growled looking Tomlinson.

"Hell, yes," he told me, holding some bills in his hands.

"First you took my room and now you want to make money doing these things about me, it's not fair."

"That's how life works, bitches," Louis kept the money in his pocket. "Do you guys want another round of beer? My treat,” he didn't let us answer and just went to buy the beers.

"And what did you fucking bet this time?" I rolled my eyes without looking at Horan or Payne.

"Louis said you talked a lot about Lucy and Liam and I said no, then we bet you wouldn't mention her more than three times in a day but you did," Niall said and I took a moment to analyze his words.

"What? Did I mention Lucy more than three times today? "Liam and Niall nodded and I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"Look, if you feel so guilty you can find a way to say sorry—"

"But I've tried."

"Not enough!" I heard Zayn and I wonder how he is listening to our conversation if he is playing right now.

"Yes, not enough," Louis came out of nowhere with our beers. "What were you talking?"

"Nothing special," I crossed my arms. I don't want to keep talking about this. "Wait, did I actually mention her more than three times?"

Liam hit his forehead with his hand and Niall nodded.

"Oh, we're talking about Lucinda Fray, interesting," Louis clasped his hands. "Yes, you did. I bet you wonder: How? "Louis tried to imitate my voice.

"No jokes, Louis," Niall said and Tomlinson nodded.

"First you mentioned Lucy this morning when you were talking to that ball that you call Sherlock."

"Don't insult Sherlock," I furrowed my brows. Liam hit Louis' shoulder and he rolled his eyes but nodded.

"What did I say today? I don't remember. "

"You said, I quote: I don't want Lucy to remember you, Sherlock, but I'm sure she would be very happy if she knows I have you, unquote," Liam said and imitated my voice.

"The second time was at school today, Zayn was talking about a fight that we saw on TV and you told us that Lucy is doing boxing, which we all know because you have told us that at least twice, and how she punched Eric on the face and how brave she was."

"I bet she will punch us too but on the balls," Niall spoke before taking a sip of his beer and everyone nodded.

"The third time was today when you were watching a movie in your room before we left. You said Lucy loved to eat ice cream when it rains just like you do and you just said that because it was raining in the movie, Harry, "Niall chuckled at Tomlinson's words and Louis glared at him.

"Sorry, it was funny," Niall shook his head and covered his mouth.

"It's the truth, she likes it," I shrugged.

"Yes, we all know she likes ice cream because when you two were together you always brought to her and our refrigerator was full of ice cream, Harry," Liam said and the three nodded.

"A lot of ice cream!" Zayn spoke from the table.

Yes, they are right, now I remember the refrigerator was full of ice cream and only for Lucy.

I sighed and waited for Louis to continue the conversation.

"And now it was the fourth time because you were thinking about her," Louis said, and sipped his beer. "End of story!"

"You guys are right," was all I said with a shrug.

"I'm always right!" Louis said, clasping his hands. "The thing is, you're the dumbest person in the entire world."

"Well, thanks," I replied sarcastically.

"You haven't even tried enough. You don't like Emily and yeah, we noticed the chemistry that never existed between you two. But the thing is that if you want to do something about Lucy we will support and help you, "Louis put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him confused.

"You must be joking, Tomlinson, you of all people."

"No, he is not!" Zayn replied and I keep wondering how he is hearing our conversation when he has his head in the game.

"I hope my sisters are just like Lucy, she's a good girl," Louis crossed his fingers and I still think this is a joke.

"We are about to do something to Madison because she pissed off Taylor and you are telling me that—"

My phone cut off the entire atmosphere between me and my friends. I grabbed my phone and it's a call from Lucy. What do I do?! What do I do?!

"Answer, answer, you idiot!!" My friends told me.

"Hi!" I said as soon as I picked up the call.

I didn't hear Lucy's voice and there was only so much background noise. I heard a giggle and then the phone line went dead.

She's still here, maybe someone has her phone or maybe Lucy is not safe.

"I think she's still here," I got up from my chair and handed the bottle to Niall.

"You want us to help?" Louis asked still sitting.

"Hm, no, I'll do it myself."

"Are you sure?" I nodded to Niall and walked out the place.

Well, maybe Lucy is not here and I'm being paranoid or she can be lost out there or I don't know, anything could happen!

The four streets around me are full of bars and so many people, how am I going to find Lucy?

I called her twice but she didn't answer. Fuck. I went to every bar on the street where I was, I checked all over the place before leaving and there is no sign of Lucy. Maybe I'm just paranoid but she is worth trying.

I crossed the street and showed my ID and walked into another bar. I walked around looking everywhere and suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!" I said and turned to see the person. "Cassie!"

"Oh, shit," she stepped back. "What are you doing here? Lucy is not here, I'm alone! "She answered, knitting her brows.

"You're so obvious," I rolled my eyes and started walking.

"What? I'm serious! "She followed me.

"Where is Lucinda? What are you  doing here? "

"I'm her friend! What are you doing here? "Cassie asked and I stopped walking.

"She called me and said nothing."

"It was me, I called you but it was a mistake,” she replied annoyed by my presence. "We're having fun with her new friend, she doesn't care about you anymore, now go away."

"New Friend?!" I turned to Cassie and she stepped back.

"Shit, shit,” she whispered but I heard it.

"Are you all right, Cassie?" She nodded a little lost. “Now tell me where is Lucy."

"Screw you!"

"Tell me about her friend."

"Nope," Cassie smiled and I'm getting tired.

"Please?" I tried to be nice.

"I'll just say that he is...he is a redhead!"

Redhead? Holy shit. I will kill everyone in this fucking bar until I find Cameron.

"Cassie!" I heard Lucy’s voice over the music."Cassie!" 

I turned around and saw Lucy meters away and with her back to us. Lucinda folded her arms and suddenly turned around, her eyes looking around and she found us. 

"Run, Lucy!" Cassie screamed. "Run, Lucy, run!"

Lucy turned around and started walking at a fast pace. I followed her and grabbed her wrist.

"No!" She whimpered. "Why do you always show up everywhere?" She frowned.

"Are you here with Cameron?" She didn't answer and got rid of my grip. "Lucy, I'm going to kick every singles person in this bloody bar to find him if you—"

"Yes!" She growled. "And-and you don't have to threaten me, you know, Harry," she said fixing her glasses.

"Lucy, he's dangerous, he works for Taylor."

"Just like you," she rolled her eyes. "He's good to me and I just came here to have fun but you always show up to ruin everything."

"Lucy, Cassie called me for your phone by mistake. I thought that you weren't safe and I have been checking at least 10 bars until I finally found you."

She stepped back and her eyes looked at me truly surprised. "What?"

"Yes, you heard me," I shrugged.

"At least 10 bars?" I nodded. "You mean, you went to each one and you were—"

"Looking for you, yes. I was worried, Lucy."

"You're a liar, Harry," she closed her eyes and shook her head. "I have to go, Cassie is..." Lucy trailed off once she looked behind me. "Where is Cassie?" She asked to herself anxious.

"Let's go find her, this place is not that big."

"You mean, I'll search for her and you will go away," she squinted at me.

"No, I won't, we will search for her together," I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No! Leave me alone, please. "

"No way, come on," I grabbed her hand and Lucy tried not to move from her spot. "Lucinda Fray, please be mature only for a few seconds."

She shook her head and a small smile popped from her mouth.

"What's so funny, Lucy?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know, Harry," she shrugged.

I quickly scanned her face and her cheeks are flushed and that was it. She is fine, not drunk or something else.

"Come on," I gently pulled her hand and she started walking.

"Could you at least let me go?" She tried to get away from my grasp.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"I'm going to scream."

"No, you won't," I smiled and she tried not to smile. I know she won't do it.

"Great, I hate you," she said sarcastically.

My eyes found her face but she didn't seem upset and she is not like totally mad at me. She says in a gentle way but deep down I know that her words are seriously and honestly the feeling compares as if someone had cut off my balls.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.4K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...
3.1K 129 17
"this isn't a love story, this is a story about love." Don't expect a happy ending in this book. No, no, no, the ending will be far from happy. ...
500K 14.6K 30
❝Sometimes, a bad boy can be good for a girl.❞ cover by: ParisLove- trailer by: novemberdreamer
12.2K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...