At Your Service {The Princess...

Door kanatheshipper

What would it be like to experience love through services? . . . If you like PPGz x RRBz, cheesiness, and som... Meer

👑The Princesses👑
👑Yes or No?👑
👑The Butlers👑
👑The Princesses and the Butlers👑
👑Bad day?👑
👑I'll be your audience👑
👑Math Homework👑
👑What's This feeling?👑
👑Father's Announcement👑
👑New Friends?👑
👑She's in love?👑
👑Jealousy👑
👑Plushies👑
👑Gowns and Accessories👑
🛍Part 1👑
🛍Part 2👑
🛍Part 3👑
Quick Question
👑Can I have this Dance?👑
👑Date?👑
👑Fault👑
👑The Ball II👑
👑Hurt👑
👑Comfort👑
👑Risky Plans👑
👑Switched For a Day👑
👑Switched For A Day II 👑
👑Switched For a Day III👑
👑Tattler👑
👑Unlocked👑
👑Welcoming Spring🌸
👑Poetry and Love Songs👑
👑Piano Man👑
👑Musique de Printemps🎼
🍡Annual Tradition👑
Writer's Rant...
👑Simple Wish👑
👑Essays and Love Stories👑
👑Both begins with a K!🌼
👑Sticky Note👑
👑Boy Crazy👑
👑Love Confession👑
👑Found You👑
👑Physical👑
👑Physical II👑
💙Butterflies🦋
👑Both Hurts👑
💙Prophecy | Bubbles💙
👑Girl in Beret👑
👑Your Type👑
👑Not In Love👑
👑The Princes👑
👑Awaited Reunion👑
👑Chocolate🍫
👑White Chocolate🍫
👑A Favor👑
👑The Soiree👑
👑A Prize👑
I'm Back!
👑Dull👑
👑Tired👑
💚Ambiguous | Buttercup💚
👑Only You👑
💙Coward | Boomer💙
👑First Lover👑
👑Maturity👑
👑Pointless👑
👑Little Time👑
👑Hurt | II👑
👑Resignation👑
👑Say Goodbye👑
👑Truth👑
👑Just Two Years👑
👑Assurance👑
💚Effortless | Butch💚
青い
- - -
❤Desires | Blossom❤
- - -
❤️Hate | Brick❤️
Writer's Note

👑The Ball👑

1.5K 45 23
Door kanatheshipper

Note: This is a revised chapter

"Mr. Shirogane, I'm glad you could make it!"

The very next day, as the clock struck 6 in the evening, expensive cars began to form a queue entering the Arisugawa mansion.

As each car door was opened, the sound of fancy shoes clacked as they stepped on the ground.

And thus the guests have arrived.

The mansion that has been fully prepared for the big day is now presented to them.

The quiet ballroom was now lively. An atmosphere nobody thought it ever had.

"I made it just in time didn't I?"

At some part of the room, the host, Mr. Arisugawa was seen welcoming one of his newly arrived guests.

"Just in time indeed!"

The ball has officially commenced.

👑👑👑

The main floor of the mansion was in use for the evening party.

But as for the floors above, were reserved for the mansion residents.

Thus it was far more quiet with its halls empty.

In a certain room of that area, a young lady sat on her vanity stool.

Her pretty pink eyes gazed into the mirror, sternly viewing her reflection.

Behind her was a maid, carefully braiding half of her straight orange hair.

She was nearing the finish.

Her hair now appeared to be in a neat half up braid.

The beautiful gown she wore, representing the cherry blossoms of spring.

Having the braid secured, she felt a familiar piece put in her hair.

A red bow.

"It's done, miss"

The maid slowly backed away, allowing the young lady to stand up from the stool.

And once she did, a bow was made by her.

"Thank you for your assistance"

Creak!

"My, my"

Coincidentally her bedroom door was cracked open, allowing an enchanting fragrance of perfume to enter.

Looking over, the young lady locked eyes with none other than her mother.

Mrs. Arisugawa.

"You look wonderful, dear" the mother leaned on the door frame, a praise lightly escaping her red lips.

She herself appeared as glamourous as usual with her newly bought dress and gorgeous wavy hair.

"Now come, your sisters and the guests awaits"

👑👑👑

"Ah, Momoko-chan"

As she exited her bedroom, she was greeted by two other stunning young ladies. Her dearest sisters.

"Miya-chan, your gown looks incredible!" her pink eyes sparkled in fascination as soon as they laid upon her blonde sister's blue apparel.

"Yeah, though I don't like gowns, yours looks like a fantasy" another sister chimed in. The one with short raven hair.

"Wow, even Kaoru agrees" Momoko said in astonishment. "Is this the creation of that new boutique you spoke of?"

Being given that question, Miyako blinked her eyes owlishly.

She knew her sister referred to 'Dollhouse', the new boutique she finally visited, but unfortunately left without a bargain.

(🛍Part 2 chap reference)

"Well, you see" she weakly smiled. "This is actually a modification of an old dress of mine"

"Eh?!"

Her sisters were left in pure surprise to hear her confession.

"How did you- How much time you had to-" Momoko was left with no words.

She gawked at the aesthetic detail of Miyako's gown, utterly confused of how could she assemble such a masterpiece.

In a short period of time, that is.

"How did you do it, Miyako?" unlike the pink girl, Kaoru didn't gag whilst questioning.

And thus an eye smile appeared on Miyako's face as she raised an index finger.

"Octi helped me!"

Such a ridiculous answer indeed.

It left both Momoko and Kaoru stoned in disappointment.

They genuinely thought perhaps she had a certain method.

"Hehe~" while Miyako continued to giggle innocently.

"My dear girls"

Suddenly their mother's soothing voice interrupted.

"Come along now"

An invitation was made by her and thus they all left the area

👑👑👑

Each step they took down the stairs, the closer the lively atmosphere was felt.

They were nearing the party area.

"Wow..."

As soon as Momoko reached the end of the long staircase, her eyes widened at the sight ahead of her.

The wide main floor was now filled with various people in elegant appearances.

"I've never seen the mansion being this lively before" she thought to herself.

Following her mother's lead, she looked around in awe.

"With so many people here, it feels so warm and comforting"

The guests she saw suddenly brought in the thought of the anonymous dance partners.

The partners she will finally reveal today.

"Hey" she leaned over to Kaoru. "Who do you think the partners are?"

"Do you think they're here yet?"

Being whispered by her curious sister, the ravenette shrugged before apathetically replying

"I don't know, could it be those gentlemen over there?"

Her light green eyes disinterestedly glanced at a trio of middle aged men in tuxedos.

Following Kaoru's gaze, Momoko was met with the same sight.

It made her shiver.

"Stop joking around!" she scolded in a whispering manner.

"Mrs. Arisugawa!"

A warm greeting was suddenly heard before a fancy woman came approaching them.

"Miss Arai, what a pleasant surprise!" their mother immediately responded to her.

It was apparently one of their mother's acquaintances.

"You look absolutely stunning"

"Likewise"

Brief compliments were exchanged as the girls just stood. Watching their mother interact.

"Ah, are these your girls?" and as expected, Miss Arai's attention eventually shifted onto them.

"Good evening"

The girls automatically bowed, giving a proper greeting.

"My, my, such well-mannered girls~" Arai nicely commented.

"Your mother has spoken of how nice you girls are, it's a pleasure to finally meet you"

And thus the event has begun.

Miss Arai, their mother's acquaintance as the first guest they interacted with.

"I heard company Q is having a financial crisis"

"Oh, how unfortunate for them. Let us hope nothing as such occurs to us"

"Agreed"

The girls were soon ignored. Returning back to standing awkwardly, listening to their mother gossip.

"Pardon the intrusion, madam"

Until a senior butler of their household came, seeming to bring important news.

"What is it, Jay?" Mrs. Arisugawa asked.

"Mr. Kobayashi has arrived"

He lowered his intonation whilst delivering this message, thus the girls didn't hear.

"Thank you for telling"

Mrs. Arisugawa gave a sign to Jay for him to leave and thus he did.

Earlier when she received the arrival news, her eyes instantly turned stern.

But now, they quickly reverted back to its previous warm impression.

"My sincerest apologies, Arai" she said. "But I believe there is a certain matter I must take care of"

With hands clasped apologetically, she gave a defeated smile.

"Is that so?" Arai asked, owlishly blinking her eyes.

"Yes, I believe our conversation must be held temporarily"

"We shall excuse ourselves now"

Overhearing this, the girls stared at their mother curiously.

For her to suddenly withdraw from a conversation with an acquaintance brought question marks.

She seemed quite invested earlier.

What news Jay brought to have her suddenly halt it?

"Let's go, girls" the mother told whilst gently pushing them forward.

As she led them from behind, she took the moment to look at Arai one last time.

"Do enjoy tonight's event, Miss Arai"

👑👑👑

"My daughter and wife were supposedly participant tonight, but unfortunately she got ill and my wife insisted in treating her"

Inside the ballroom, their father, Mr. Arisugawa was still speaking to his friend, Shirogane.

"How unfortunate, we hope for her to recover soon"

"Thank you very much"

At the same time, his wife and the girls came walking in, on their way to approach him.

And as soon as they did, his shoulder was gently tapped.

"Dear"

Turning around, his three daughters and wife were seen behind him.

But his wife, seemed to be the eagerest to speak.

"What is it?" thus he asked, leaning closer so she could whisper in his ear.

"Kobayashi's here"

"!"

That news widened his eyes slightly before a firm nod was gave by him to his dear spouse.

"My apologies, Mr. Shirogane"

"But I have something important to do, we can catch up to this conversation later"

Without further ado, Shirogane understandingly nodded before departing.

"Very well, I'll make sure to enjoy myself tonight"

And thus the curly haired businessman disappeared into the crowd.

Staring at her parents, Momoko knew her mother just previously whispered the news from Jay earlier.

It sparked more curiosity.

"Pardon me, father" she spoke up. "But what could this important matter be?"

Mr. Arisugawa's eyes instantly darted down at his eldest.

Her pink eyes showing curiosity and determination.

"You see-"

"Good evening, Mr. Arisugawa"

An upcoming explanation accidentally interrupted by a prominently deep voice.

Looking over at the source, Mr. Arisugawa's face lightened.

And thus a large figure was felt near them.

Noticing this , the girls' bright colored eyes widened in unison.

Their gaze now laid upon a tall broad man.

His eyes sharp and stern with the attractive color of maroon.

An intimidating presence indeed.

"Girls" their father spoke, snapping the girls' out of captivation.

"Meet Kobayashi"

👑👑👑

"Meet Kobayashi"

The man referred to as Kobayashi then moved his eyes onto the girls.

"Ringo Kobayashi, pleasure to make your acquaintance" he bowed.

"Nice to meet you" and the girls reciprocated.

The large man ahead of them, could he possibly be the important matter their parents referred to?

"But what does he have to do with us?" Momoko internally questioned.

"Kobayashi here is our company's production director" their father introduced.

"And he is hereby to acquaint you girls with certain people"

As soon as this purpose was revealed, three unnoticed young lads step forward to stand beside Kobayashi.

And thus they now stand precisely across the girls.

"Allow me to introduce my sons" Kobayashi began.

His hand brought to appoint each individual.

"My eldest Mamoru"

A reference to the lad that stood aligned with Momoko.

Cream blonde hair and maroon eyes he inherited from his father.

But instead of an intimidating demeanor, his impression was rather charming.

This might be due to his good looks.

"Second eldest, Hiroto"

A reference to the lad across Kaoru.

Dreamy eyes and interesting yet odd hair with its base being the same color as his brother but a prominent dark blue streak on the middle part of the front.

"And my youngest, Taiga"

Finally, the lad Miyako had precisely ahead of her.

Cold dark blue eyes and dark blue hair easily mistaken as the color black.

Although the three strangers in front of them has been all introduced, Momoko was still confused.

But a spot on idea came in mind.

"Could they be-"

Before she could internally guess, her father got ahead.

"Girls, you will be accompanied by Mr. Kobayashi's sons tonight"

"As your partners"

👑👑👑

"Momoko, was it?"

A certain part of the main floor, outside the ballroom was a space for long tables.

Those tables covered by silk white cloth had a variety of edibles provided for the guests.

And Momoko has been invited by her partner, Mamoru, to stand beside it.

Coincidentally her favorite table. The dessert table.

"Though my father has introduced me, I'd like to do it myself also"

Her partner then bowed nicely whilst saying

"Mamoru Kobayashi, pleasure to meet you" he said.

"Momoko Arisugawa, l-likewise..."

For some reason, viewing Mamoru just keeps her heart racing.

She has never seen such a handsome boy upfront. It intimidated her.

"So he's my partner..." her mind spoke as she eyed his carefully.

For a week she has been haunted by the anonymous dance partners her father refused to tell.

But now having it revealed just confuses her.

"One of father's company workers' son" bringing a hand to her chest she thought.

"Why didn't he reveal this earlier? Why was it a secret?"

As she was deep in thought, Mamoru has returned to proper posture and flipped her hair perfectly.

"Momoko are you in high school?" he asked.

"No, I'm a Junior High student, a third year"

Hearing her response, his maroon eyes widened dramatically.

"Really?" an expression of disbelief was made, causing Momoko's forehead to wrinkle in confusion.

"Yes, what's the matter?"

She couldn't understand why he appeared so surprised.

"But you don't seem like one, you looked so mature I thought you were older than me"

"!!!"

Mamoru unexpectedly gave such a blatant comment, it shocked Momoko greatly.

"Eh?! You mean I look old?!" she pointed at herself in pure worry.

"Ahh, what should I do? I know I'm the eldest but I didn't think tha-"

"Ahahaha"

As the pink girl began to panic, an amused laugh was released to interrupt.

Looking at the source, Mamoru was seen laughing naturally.

"W-What's so funny...?" Momoko asked with innocent eyes.

Collecting himself, Mamoru's attractive laugh slowly departed as small chuckles remained.

"I wasn't serious, Momoko" he told with an eye closed.

"Not even the least bit you appear old. In fact, I believe beautiful is one to describe you"

As if romantic roses bloomed out of nowhere as he spoke.

"I-I..." blushes immediately occurred on Momoko's face as she was surprised of his sudden compliment.

To be praised by a handsome lad, how could she not be troubled?

But then again, she was also partially annoyed by the idea of being teased.

"Argh, I thought you were genuine for a second" a frown of hers was shown along with a childlike pout.

"It isn't good to tease people like that. They might get offended"

A smirk formed on Mamoru's face as he gazed upon Momoko's serious expression.

"Reprimanding a senior, are you not?" he raised a brow.

"S-Senior?!"

He then nodded lightly.

"I'm a Senior High second year"

And raised two fingers. His smug expression remaining.

"Two grades above you"

Being told that, Momoko flinched in surprise.

"Ugh..." she inaudibly groaned whilst clenching fists.

"Well that doesn't mean you're immune from corrections"

A lecture of her bound to begin.

"Regardless of your age, if a mistake you made thus a reprimand you deserve" she firmly told.

"Even if it comes from a younger person"

Although he knew Momoko was being serious, he couldn't help but feel amused by this side of her.

"You're very interesting"

His words uttered breathily.

Unable to hear it well, Momoko had to question "Did you say something?"

"Ah, pay no mind to it" Mamoru casually avoided eye contact.

"How about we speak more of you first? I too will share a bit of myself as you do"

👑👑👑

"Miss Arisugawa, I must say I am indeed the most fortunate man to be met with such an elusive beauty"

A pair of light green eyes showed pure disinterest whilst glaring at a certain figure.

"I have longed for this moment to come, to be welcomed into the Arisugawa manor and meet the young mistress Kaoru Arisugawa"

The eyes of the mentioned young mistress.

And the glared figure being Mr. Kobayashi's second eldest, Hiroto.

Hiroto who dragged her out of the ballroom to stand near the edibles' table, and hasn't stopped babbling ever since.

After mentioning her full name, he leaned closer, making her flinch in surprise.

"Mind if I call you by your first name?" he whispered, followed by a cheeky grin.

Gawking at him with wide confused eyes, Kaoru didn't respond.

"You see, I purposely invited you to leave the ballroom for it was so crowded there" he backed away.

"It was my gentlemanly initiative to select the perfect place for us to interact"

Hearing that, the ravenette didn't hesitate to roll her eyes.

"Oh please, do you think I'm stupid?"

She then turned around, glancing at a very familiar couple not so far.

It was Momoko and Mamoru, standing near the dessert table.

"You literally trailed behind your brother earlier" she pointed. "You led us to follow him"

"Talking near the food table was his idea.  This 'Initiative' of yours is more of an imitation to me"

Having her say that, imaginary lightning struck Hiroto.

"Ack! She noticed!"

He didn't expect for her to realize, but more importantly, he didn't expect for her to be so cold.

But he didn't let it shrink his heart. Instead he sucked it up and put on a determined face.

"Well then I shall prove myself!"

Taking steps forward, he got ahead and took her wrist, leading her away.

"H-Hey! Don't touch me!"

They proceeded to leave the area.

"I'll ensure to find the perfect and original place for us to settle in" he dramatically said, ignoring Kaoru's scolds.

Being led by him, she gritted her teeth in annoyance whilst thinking.

"He's such a pain..."

Little did she know, her bold partner that night stole a glance at her annoyed face and amusedly smirked.

"She's such a handful..."

👑👑👑

In the bustling ballroom, the youngest Arisugawa, Miyako has yet to depart.

From the moment Mr. Kobayashi and her parents left, wishing her and her partner an enjoyable night, she stayed at the same spot.

Moving her blue eyes nervously, she caught a glimpse of her intimidating partner.

Viewing his cold frown was like having shards of ice pass along with chilly breeze.

"Taiga-san hasn't spoken yet..." she thought.

"Is it alright if I were to open our conversation ?"

Although he appeared scary, Miyako tried to think nice by assuming he was simply shy.

Don't a judge a book by its cover, they said...

"Um, Taiga..." she softly called, cracking a nervous smile.

"Don't call me by my first name"

But was unexpectedly met by such a harsh answer.

Surprised, her eyes widened.

As they reverted back to regular size, her gaze saddened.

"P-Pardon me, Kobayashi-san..."

His words made her rather insecure.

"Where were my manners? How could I be so impolite? I hope he doesn't dislike me for this..."

Despite this though, she shook her head before preparing herself to continue the already failed conversation.

"As his partner tonight, I must make this conversation flow in pursuit of bringing comfort to us both!"

Thus she cleared her throat and lift her head.

"How old are you if I may ask..." and carefully gave an irrelevant question.

"My apologies, Kobayashi-san, but I have no subjects to speak of..."

"Thirteen"

"Oh! He's younger!" for some reason, this information lightened her face.

She thought perhaps if he discovered her older age, he'd become softer.

Always respect the older, remember?

"Oh, I'm fourteen! That makes me older than you" thus she confessed.

.....

"Eh? Why isn't he responding?"

Seconds of awkward silence, the blonde girl awaited Taiga's unknown reply.

And he did.

Along with giving his first eye contact.

But in a bad way.

Turning his head to face her, he gave a soul piercing glare as if they were daggers.

"So?" he pressed his voice, implying rage.

Being met with such an angered reaction, Miyako squeaked in fear.

"N-Nothing..." she muttered inferiorly.

👑👑👑

Let that be the beginning to this memorable night.

A ball between the princesses and their newly acquainted princes.

👑👑👑

Bye see ya in the next chapter👋
There'll be a part 2 so yeah..

Add to reading list
And please vote and comment :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

155K 5.1K 30
My twist on ppgz x rrbz. Enjoy
71.8K 4K 31
One is a dutiful, cold but handsome former soldier. The second is free-minded, crazy, and a hot womanizer. Then, there is one beautiful soul who has...
466 16 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
10.7K 265 16
Book 1. GxG book ᴬ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ. ᴬˢ ʸⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᶠⁱᵐⁱˡᵘᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵉˢ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᴹᵃʸ. ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇ...