Brendon Urie Imagines.

By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... More

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
You're Testing Me, Doll.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
Brendun.
I'll kiss it better.
Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.
Words.
Love will find its way.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

Art.

680 17 40
By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

∆×

"Don't be fucking stupid" I huffed, "he won't reply so what's the point?"

"You better chill, first of all and second of all its worth a shot. If he doesn't see it then oh well we'll try again, shit" she rolled her eyes, sighing.

"You're right. I'm sorry" I frowned, hugging her.

"Yeah yeah" she stuck her tongue out, "just send the damn thing already"

I was a bit hesitant but pressed the button and sent my drawing.

I squealed, jumping around.

"Cheers to us!" She yelled, smiling.

"Now we have to wait for years" I sighed, laying back down on my bed.

"Be patient. Got to go anyway. Im going to be pretty busy so text me by 10, yeah?"

"What will you be doing?"

"Stare at my posters and cry because they're too precious, read fan fiction and watch interview's. You know, don't judge me. I wasn't the one who masturbated to Brendon"

I rolled my eyes, "touché"

"Later" she laughed, closing the door behind her.

I opened the wattpad site on my laptop, scrolling down through my library filled with books I haven't even read.

I clicked on the Brendon Urie imagines book by 1Bohemian_rhapsody1 since she's updated for once since a couple months.

The title read Neighbors.
I got excited but didn't want to keep my hopes up, she wasn't a very good writer in some moments like in some she did.

finishing the chapter I decided to leave a comment, "please make more smut or fluffy ones. Im living for them"

I checked up on Chrissy's profile checking if she actually was reading some fan fiction.

She always reads Brallon or Ryden or some Gerard Way imagines.

I wouldn't judge her, cause I would to.

I kept still, listening. I neared closer to the wall only to just to slam my fist down on it.

"Quiet it down won't ya!" I yelled, rolling my eyes as I heard what I think was my mom moaning and my dad groaning.

It's not as cool as it sounds like on porn hub so I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and plugged in my headphones to listen to music.

I laid down with my phone in my hand. I stared up at the ceiling.

What would Brendon be doing right now? Does he think I'm a good artist?

I asked questions in my head, drowning me into sleep.

.....

"anything yet?"

"Does it look like it?" I groaned.

"Fine"

She walked away but I pulled her back.

"Don't leave me"

"Then stop treating me like shit!"

"sorry" I frowned.

"Is that all you got?"

"What do you want me to fucking do? Scream it while standing on a fucking table?"

She nodded and I sighed. I lazily got up the cafeteria table, held my hands to my mouth and Shouted, "Chrissy. You're my best friend, my only friend in that case. Im sorry for being an ass. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes you silly bitch" she laughed, pulling me back down.

I smiled and hugged her. She rested her face on the crook of my neck and left a small kiss. I shuddered at the feeling and sighed softly.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know" she whispered.

.....

"Mommyyy" she moaned.

I don't know what she means by moaning that but I'm taking it as a good thing.

I pumped my fingers faster, licking and twirling my tongue on her clit.

"F-fuck I'm going to.." She released on my fingers and moaned.

I pulled away and licked them clean.

"That was good" she huffed, smiling.

"I can't believe we did this"

"Hey" she got up and sat behind me wrapping her arms around me. She kissed my neck and smiled, "it was fucking delicious"

I rolled my eyes, blushing.

"Never mention this, got it?"

"You ate me out! You had a tongue of a fucking professional, how can I not? Your fingers know where to hit the right spot. No wonder you finger yourself 24/7"

My eyes widened, "okay, seriously that's enough" I coughed, getting up.

She laid back down on my bed, "or what?"

I didn't want to admit it but she looked good laying there, like she was part of a picture hung in a gallery. She was art.

she spread her legs open, running her hand down her thighs.

Fuck, the inner freak is unleashed.

"Or you'll have to be punished, darling" I walked back towards her, getting on the bed only to crawl towards her.

I licked her area up to her collarbone. She laid back down and I pinned her hands up to her head.

"What are you going to do to me?" She said innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"You'll just have to find out and see" I smirked.

I kissed below her ear, making my way back down her neck. I sucked gently, leaving a small light purple hickey.

"oh hey...Chrissy.." My mom looked at us, then walked backwards and closed the door.

We both stared at each other and laughed. I kissed her lips and smiled.

"Your laugh is so fucking adorable"

"Hey, since your mom knows. We should invite her for a threesome" she smirked.

"Fuck no" I laughed, laying beside her.

I held her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"I've loved you" she whispered.

......

Chrissy's pov;

"Get the fuck up!" she yelled, shaking me rapidly.

"W-what? Am I on my period?" I groaned, rolling over to look at her.

"No.." she laughed, "Brendon fucking posted it on his Instagram!" She grinned.

I immediately got up but laid back down because I was still naked and cold.

"he asked me if I can help him design a cool album cover"

"Are you serious?!"

"duh!" Her eyes started to water and she laid down next to me.

"Im so proud of you baby" I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears away.

"Lets celebrate" I smiled.

"He's coming over sometime next week. I already sent him everything"

"That's fantastic"

"Isn't it?" She grinned, her smile reaching her eyes.

Her smile never reached her eyes when she was with me..

"Yeah, of course" I lied.

I knew she was going to stop talking to me when she comes in contact with him.

So I made a fake account to post her picture and used those apps and sites to gain followers and get lots of likes.

I finally have a chance and I'm not letting him take it away.

∆×

Smut or cute & cuddly?

Also, have my imagines gone to shit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 212 22
A Ryden AU fan fiction, set in the 90's. Featuring past and current line up of P!ATD, plus members of other bands. Ryan/Brendon 1st POV. Trigger war...
380 32 17
EDIT: THESE R ALL BEING REUPLOADED SO I CAN SHOW MY FRIENDS MY SHITTY MIDDLESHCOOL EMO PHASE NONE OF THIS IS ACTUALLY SERIOUS ANYMORE AGAHFJGSF Annie...
70.5K 1.5K 45
F/n, the new bassist for Panic! But what happens when she meets the lead singer... ---- Sarah is Brendon's sister in this book! I'm bad at descriptio...
2.5K 286 30
Have you ever thought of Brendon Urie having an alternative life? Well this is the story of Brendon Lambert, a well known murderer of the early 2000s...