Hey Kitten (H.S)

By ImaginationOfAFan

" on your knees, like you're about to pray for your sinning little heart " --- Highest Rank: #100 in Fan Fict... More

warning ♡00:00
americana ♡00:01
pretty face on a pretty neck ♡00:02
her brother ♡00:03
zayn ♡00:04
tattoo ♡00:05
mr.styles ♡00:06
her ♡00:07
lust or love ♡00:08
opinionated ♡00:09
what you do to me ♡00:10
japanese denim♡00:11
gasoline ♡00:12
a good secret ♡00:13
love ♡00:14
touch ♡00:15
rings ♡00:16
teenagers ♡00:017
innocent ♡00:18
heart out ♡00:19
stress reliever ♡00:20
daddy ♡00:21
mobile phone ♡00:22
punishment ♡00:23
the captivating angel of confusion ♡00:24
drunk versus sober ♡00:25
luke ♡00:26
messages ♡00:27
the devil himself ♡00:28
sinful words ♡00:29
bruises ♡00:30
those brown locks ♡00:31
princess ♡00:32
clueless ♡00:33
tease ♡00:34
london ♡00:35
my first, my forever ♡00:36
little red dress 00:37
purple tie ♡00:38
who ♡00:39
british man♡00:40
ride ♡00:41
last ♡00:42
his wife ♡00:43
goodbye daddy ♡00:44
old and new ♡00:45
forgiveness ♡00:46
where ♡00:47
heavy, dirty, soul ♡00:48
little things ♡00:49
flicker of hope ♡00:50
tattooed hand ♡00:51
what ♡00:52
care ♡00:53
good night ♡00:54
maple syrup ♡00:55
if i knew ♡00:56
perfect ♡00:57
mad ♡00:58

elevator door ♡00:59

5K 77 36
By ImaginationOfAFan

Harry.

(EDITED)

I pull up in the driveway of the massive two-storey mansion, my heart suddenly missing the old feeling of my home. The home where I made memories with Clementine but also Georgia. I didn't miss those memories or her, so now I'm persuaded that the penthouse in the hills is better. It is. I fu.cked my girl good there.

"Earth to Harry..." Clementine's small hands wave around my face. "Yes Kitten?" I turn my attention to her. "I said bye, but you like travelled into a whole different universe." I chuckle before she places a sweet kiss on my cheek. The contact of her soft lips on cheek ignites the matches in my body, making me want more. "I think you need adult supervision in such a big house." I lick my lips and look down at my watch. Plenty of time.

"I'm sixteen, I think I'm capable of myself." She smiles, completely missing my point. "I don't think so sweetheart. I need to watch you until Wilson comes home. He's a great business man and I don't want his daughter getting into any trouble." I tease watching her shift in the seat. An action which I now know indicates that something's happening down there. Something good.

"Fine, loser." She opens the door, running out into the large French ones.

I turn the engine off before walking outside, locking the Audi on the way. I wipe the sole of my shoe on the outdoor carpet that reads WELCOME. I laugh knowing she probably added this to the exterior of the house.

Upon entering the mansion I become star-stuck with its size and amazing design. The man himself probably designed this. And I agree with that thought once I see the elevator.

The rich man worries me. He can give everything to Clementine. She can have anything she pleases, she can have the whole world, in fact. How can I possibly spoil her when she has the money herself?

My thoughts are once again interrupted by the angel herself. "Hurry up Harry, I'm not waiting in this elevator any longer. I stride to the elevator, watching her small finger press on the button. Before I can even lay a finger on her, the elevator dings taking us to the second floor of the mansion.

I simply follow behind the small girl. So this is how Michelle feels? She suddenly stops in front of a white door with a gold door knob. The gold door knob reminding me of my special room in the previous house I lived in. The room I never got the chance to show her. I still have the contents of the room but in a luggage at the back of my walk in closet. Maybe it's a sign that I need to start pursuing my dominance but my Kitten doesn't even call me Daddy anymore.

"Harry!" I hear Clementine yell making me run into the extremely pink room. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I frantically look for her, though I find her leaning on another door frame in her room. "Your mind is honestly all over the place. How hard are you working?" She laughs before entering the other room. I lean on the door frame watching her walk and look around the huge and almost empty walk in wardrobe. "Very hard. I think I need a reward for it, hm." I smirk. "Hmm." She simply responds, too caught up in her wardrobe.

I stand there for literally 30 minutes before her head turns to me, "Some privacy please?" "When I meant I needed to watch over you, I meant at all times, baby girl."

"But I need to change clothes." She rolls her brown eyes before walking towards me. "Privacy, please?" She stops once her socked feet touches my black shoes.

"Not like I haven't seen it all." I smirk and before her lips can say another word, I collide them with mine. I can tell she's taken by surprise, though her once frozen lips kiss me back. It was the same but different from the one in the car.

"H-Harry." She whimpers. I harshly grab her waist before commanding her to jump. She complies wrapping her honey tan legs around my torso. I rest a hand on her butt feeling the thin material of her panties before tightly squeezing a cheek earning a sweet groan.

Quickly opening my eyes I look for the bed finding it in my peripheral view. Her small body still clinging onto mines, I make my way to the bed before Clementine bites my bottom lip making me almost stumble. She giggles breaking our heated kiss. I decide to kick my shoes off because things are going to get heated.

"You're gonna get it so fu.cking hard the S.W.A.T will be knocking on these doors." I smirk watching the fear change the excitement in her eyes. I release my grip from her waist, sliding them down her ass and to into her skirt where I play with the tempting material of her panties.  "Harry..." Her long blonde hair throws back along with her head.

"Not until you ask properly." I pepper kisses on her neck waiting for the magic words to leave her pink lips.

"T-OH!-uch me pleaseee Ha-rry." I remove a hand from her bum before smacking it harshly. She groans slightly jolting in my hold. "I said properly, Kitten." She simply hums in response killing every ounce of patience I have left in my body.

Laying her onto her pink duvet covered bed, I hover on top watching her chest rise and fall. She quickly turns her head away from my glaze, though, I firmly grab her chin locking my eyes on hers. "I know you want it  baby. You just gotta ask." I smirk looking up and down her clothed body.

"Pl-please, touch me... D-Daddy." Once her sweet voice whispers these words I trail my hands up her thighs and to her soaking wet clothed se.x. I smile down at her innocence, her eyes tightly squeezed shut and her mouth slightly open.

I slide two fingers into her panties already feeling the moisture on my fingers. She whimpers in anticipation before I push my fingers deeply into her tight se.x. Her hands gripped my brown curls harshly pulling as I fasten my pace. "Oh, Daddy. I-OH F.UCK-missed you touching me like -ooh faster- this." She whimpers as I curl my fingers, stimulating her g-spot.

"And I've missed your tight pussy, Kitten." I kiss her dominantly, interrupting her moans and whimpers. "Ooo, faster please Dad-DADDY!" I fasten the pace driving her over the edge. She c.ums onto my fingers. Her sweetness dripping from her core and to her soaking wet panties and pink duvet.

"Mhm, D-Daddy, mm-p-phone." She hummed insisting to end our heated moment. "That can wait." I press my lips onto hers, feeling the softness and bliss. "Ha-Harry, it might be-OW, my dad!" She yelps as soon as my hand makes contact with her ass. "Fine." I reach for her phone and hand it to her.

She rapidly inhales, trying to catch her breathe before quickly swiping on the screen of her phone.

"Oh, okay Dad." She speaks calmly as if  her father's business partner didn't just make her orgasm in her innocent pink bedroom.

"Yes, one minute?" Her eyes abruptly widen making me sense the bad news coming.

"You're here?!" I freeze thinking about how my life will literally end in one minute.

"No, no, I'm just happy you're home now."

"I gotta get dressed and I'll come down soon." She hums before ending the call and throwing her phone on the bed.

"My dad's home." I quickly lick her cu.m off my fingers and she giggles before urging me to get up and fix myself.

"Shit." I mutter before standing up. I slide onto my shoes quickly tying the shoelaces."Crap, crap, crap." Clementine whispers frantically  running inside her walk in wardrobe. I fix my button up and pants where my eager member had calmed down. Thank God, I don't want Wilson seeing that.

I wipe any sweat from my forehead and fix my hair before clearing my throat. "Sh.it, Harry get out of my room!" She whispers and I run to the door, almost tripping on the clothes I previously threw on the floor. I hear her giggle before I open the door and make my way to the elevator.

I repeatedly press the button, feeling my nervousness eating me up. No, I'm not afraid of Wilson but I'm afraid of him meeting my relationship with his daughter like this. It isn't the road to follow if you want to marry the man's only daughter.

God dammit, I thought I had plenty of time!

The elevator door finally opens but I stop dead in my tracks seeing Wilson on his wheelchair. "Styles! I knew I recognized that car in the driveway." He chuckles making his way out of the elevator. "Yeah, the Audi." I chuckle awkwardly. "What brings-"

"Dad!" Our heads turn to Clementine and her long, silky, peach robe. God, this isn't the right time to give me a boner, Kitten.

She quickly hugs her father before standing up straight, "Mr. Styles here insisted on watching over me until you came home. Isn't he silly dad?" She giggles making me clasp my hands together and cover the tent forming. "Oh, thank you for taking care of my little girl Harold. I'm sure you took great care of her."

"He did, Dad." She nods and I just stand there trying to calm my boner. "Well I'll be coming home real late so I can finish the deal. I'm sure you won't mind taking care of Clem tomorrow then?" He looks at me and I quickly nod my head yes. "That won't be a problem sir, but I do  have work with you tomorrow."

"Oh, Styles Co. has done all it's part in the new business deal. It's just up to Floyd and I. You know the guy, he just can't seem to understand and agree so easily." Wilson chuckles shaking his head. "Aright Sir, I'll pick her up from school tomorrow." I chuckle shaking his extended hand. "Goodbye, Mr. Styles." Clementine smiles ever so innocently and waves as I enter the elevator. God, she is so gonna get it tomorrow.

"Oh and about Floyd, Clementine I want you to—" I watch the pair disappear as the the elevator door closes and takes me to the first floor.

What about Floyd?

----- ♡ ♡ ♡------

I haven't updated in ages but when I do, I make sure that it's long and I'm happy w/ it and that y'all will be happy with it. Thank you for 93K reads like shi.t bro it's nearly 100 like WHATTTTT DUDE?!

Also, thanks to Ingrid for writing the smuts. We write similarly but she can write good smut, I can't ;P

We love you lotsooo

- Eleanor and Ingrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
989K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...