Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2

3.5K 173 77
By PrincessDidi20

~Long chapter alert! Enjoy!~

Dear Diary,

Writing inside a diary is not my cup of tea but on my way home today, I felt a tap on my shoulder, then there was a man with the diary in his hands. I don't know where he came from but I realized that I had been staring at the bookstore for too long. I never saw so many books. I tried declining the gift but he kept insisting. When I asked him how can I repay him, he told me that an act of kindness a day helps feed the soul. But what he doesn't know is that I don't have a soul. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

 I don't know what to write but I'll just start with my existence. It started when I first opened my eyes and saw a short man with a huge smile on his face. I couldn't really move my body at the time but I could tell I was in an enclosed space with needles sticking onto my skin. I was able to move my eyes and I saw a bunch of adult size capsules around me, but I didn't think much of it. That man in the white coat started protruding my body and did a few tests on me before deeming I was the "perfect candidate". Afterwards, his assistant came over and took out all of the needles out of my body and helped me take my first step. It felt a bit strange to see eyes wandering around my naked body. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I was wrong. That man is actually a middle schooler and told me he's the boss. But why does he look so old? He has a body of a kid but a face of an older man. I heard other people wondering the same thing but none of them dared made a peep whenever he walks into the room. I don't know why they are scared of him, but I can tell he gives off a scary vibe. From what I've heard, he's no ordinary kid either. I caught several people staring at me when I came out from the laboratory room, but I paid no mind. I just wanted food. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Today, that kid boss of ours told us we're not allowed to go to school and that we are to spend our time training for our missions. It's fine with me, I don't see the purpose of going anyways. Doing the missions sound much better than going to a school filled with annoying brats all day. Anyways, that's all I had to say about today's meeting. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

The kid boss gathered everyone into the living room today again. He introduces himself as Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon, and that we are to serve him until we are no longer capable of continuing our service. He mostly looked at me and I couldn't shake off the uncomfortable feeling under that heavy gaze. After the ceremony was finished, he ordered everyone to refrain from making any human contact outside of the world. We agreed and went back to our respective rooms. What a strange meeting.

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I met a girl today. Her name is Kim Taeyeon and she's a few years younger than me. I was eating dinner when she approached me. We talked the entire time and her innocence was suspicious. She asked me for my name today but I couldn't answer that question because I don't know who I am. Now that I think about it, I don't recall G-Dragon ever telling me my name. I'll have to ask him later. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I was planning on going into his office today to ask him information about myself, but Jiyong ended up calling me into his office. He told me that my name is Choi Seung hyun and I am among the strongest fighters here. Hearing that made my pride swell. But that doesn't mean I have magical powers or anything like that. So he sent me off to train with a few other people so I can get stronger. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

The training room is huge and I got to mess with some of the weapons there today. Most of them were imported from Japan and China. One of assistant here tells me to be wary of the Korean officials around here and to not get caught if I do go outside for my training. I'm excited to use the weapons outside now. 

 Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

One of the older people that were around came to visit me in my room today. More like he barged in uninvitedly while I was changing clothes to prepare for my training since I had a mission later with some guy. The dude who came into my room is Kim Sung Won. What a weird guy. He is the oldest among the others. Apparently, Jiyong assigned him to me to help boost my skills and I couldn't be any more happier. I'm being sarcastic. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Jiyong called us to the living room today for another meeting. He tells me that starting today, we will train to restrict our human emotions because it could interfere with our ability. What exactly is human feelings in his persecutive view? Do I even have any? We got our agent names today to protect our identity. Mine is TOP, Sung won is Sleepy, and Taeyeon doesn't have one because she's not one of the fighters here. Agent TOP doesn't sound that bad since it means I'll top everything and everyone in the process. At least, that's what I like to think. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I am growing agitated because Jiyong isn't letting me perform my skills on anyone yet. He tells me to reserve them for the higher people and to keep training until I become powerful than I am now. Sung Won tells me that I am the only one who's actually excited about these missions. How can I not when I keep dreaming about blood?

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I found out our boss is in a gang called Big Bang at his school from Sung Won. I keep forgetting that our boss is still in middle school. But Sleepy said he'll be going to high school soon. I went back to training with the others and bumped into Taeyeon along the way. Her skills involved mind games, which I found were useful only to an extent. She wished me good luck on my training and I did the same with her. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Sleepy went out to do his mission already. Jiyong is at school right now and I'm bored. I decided to sneak outside without his assistant finding out and went roaming the area. I thought about bringing Taeyeon but she's busy with her training so I left the building and ended up at some park. It's been a while since I stepped foot outside of the place and as I roam around the park, I spot the same man again but he's with his family. I don't know what I was thinking but I suddenly started to wonder what it will be like to have a family at that time. But I walked away before he could spot me. I won't allow myself to succumb to human emotions or else it'll make me weaker. I can't and won't let that happened. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I saw Jiyong giving some guy the "Erase Memory" pills on the other side of the building. The taller stranger looked guilty for some reason but Jiyong assured him that this will helped erase his friend's memories. After the stranger left, I followed him for a bit to feed my curiosity and saw him entering his car and drove off to some neighborhood. Since I'm not familiar with that neighborhood, I didn't followed. But Jiyong caught me spying and eventually told me anyways, since I'm his favorite. I don't know how to feel about that. He said that guy was Mark Tuan and that his friend Jackson Wang, wanted to forget about some guy, so Jiyong gave him the pills. I asked him if that was a dangerous move since that guy could find out about our identity, but Jiyong says that if Mark value Jackson's life, he'll keep quiet. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I haven't update in months due to my excessive training and I've gotten stronger. Jiyong notices this and praise me for my hard work. I am proud that I have accomplished my goal of being the strongest person in the building. I have also suppress my human emotions to its lowest, not that I had any to begin with which made it fairly easy for me to remain an emotionless "robot". Sleepy became the top in his training and so did Taeyeon. Words started to spread among the corridors that we three are the most strongest people in the building and people are starting to challenge us. I took them all and defeated most of them, but Jiyong was not pleased to see that I had killed most of his creations. He's a genius, he could make a few more in his laboratory. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I finally got my first mission today. I had to go deal with some minor underground rodents on the other side of town. I was so excited to use my weapons on them. When I came back home, I reeked of blood and I liked it. The others called me a psycho, but I called that a hobby I come to enjoy very much. For the next couple of weeks, Jiyong has been assigning me all types of missions and I would handled them with perfection, making sure to not leave any evidence. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Taeyeon told me remarkable news today. We are getting our own place now and have the option of choosing a roommate or live alone. Apparently, Jiyong is rewarding us by letting us live in a better place since he trust us. I chose to live alone and so did Taeyeon and Sleepy. We all agreed to live near each other but Jiyong is the one who picks our houses. I'm actually relief that I don't have to live inside that dark building anymore but hearing Jiyong will come to visit ruins the mood. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

This house is quite nice, Jiyong has good taste. I didn't have much stuff to bring with me other than my clothes and this diary. I managed to adjust to this new "freedom life" for a couple of days now and so far, both Taeyeon and Sleepy seems to enjoy their new house as well. There's a middle school nearby where I live and I dread the fact that I'll have to see annoying brats everyday. I gotta go, Jiyong assigned me another big mission and this one pays big. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I almost got caught by some kid today while I was out on my mission. What's a kid doing up so late anyways? But luckily, he didn't see me but he did saw the dead man, so I had to quickly leave while he called the police. I managed to get home safely but on my way home from school, I saw some kid getting beat up. Weak kid, he couldn't defense himself. Normally, I don't care about humans but seeing how he allows himself to get hurt angers me so I saved him. Once I got him to stand back up, I told him to stop being pathetic and man up. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I saw the same kid today while I was doing errands at the store. It was also the same day I found out I had to start driving instead of walking now. Good thing Jiyong made us learn how to drive since most missions were located in far places. Back to the story. I could tell he was staring at me but I ignored him and started to roam around the store for food. I grab myself a basket and just threw in whatever food I wanted, basically. But when I finished grabbing what I needed, I didn't know you were supposed to pay for them and the kid ended up helping me out. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Living like a human is much harder than I thought. I told Jiyong about my problems and why he didn't prepare us for this. He simply told me that as a smart man, I would eventually figured out the life of a human and I did, thanks to that kid who thought I was some weirdo. He doesn't understand why I thought the foods were free when there were price tags listed. I didn't even see the numbers, my eyes were just set on the foods. The kid ended up paying out of his pocket money as a favor for helping him that night. I hate having to repay back a debt. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

This week was exciting for me. I had a handful of fat mens who couldn't repay back their debt so I ended their lives on the spot without leaving any evidence behind. I drove back home and saw the same damn kid again getting bullied by the same group of people, but this time, Jiyong was there. I don't know what got the best of me but next thing I knew, I knocked the living lights out of them and took the kid back to my place. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

The kid is unconscious and has bruises on his face. I managed to reduce the swellings and went to prepare dinner. I could recall Jiyong's shocking face when he saw me saving the kid but I pretended I didn't know him and left with the boy in my arms. I'm sure I'll get a yelling later but it never came. Anyways, I simply owe the kid back for paying for my food. The kid woke up later on and I saw his frightened expression, but when he saw my face, he broke into a huge smile. Why is he smiling at me like that? I was gonna tell him to leave but he looked so weak and pathetic that I served him half of my food. He nearly inhaled the thing and I ended up letting him consume my half too. When he finished, he thanked me and told me that those same group took his lunch money today so he was starving. I had nothing to say. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

That kid told me his name. Kim Namjoon. Turns out, he lives a few streets away and has no siblings. I didn't sign up to hear a life story, but the kid did help me out before so why not get to know who this human is. He goes to the same middle school as Jiyong and hardly has any friends. When I asked him why does he get bullied, he tells me it's because he's weak. So I told him to stop being weak and start training to become stronger like how I did. He was confused at first but understood later on what I meant, then thanks me again for the advice. Is all humans this weak? But I thought about Jiyong and his "gang" and thought otherwise. Maybe Namjoon is just a really weak kid.

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Taeyeon came over to visit me today. She met a new friend and they seem to be getting along quite well. I wanted to scold her for allowing herself to interact with humans but then I thought about Namjoon and shut my mouth. But he's not my friend. She seems so excited to have a met a friend and told me that not all humans are bad, and that I should try making a friend. I laughed at her and decline. She kept talking about her new friend, Tiffany and how the girl hates her step sister, Hyuna because she was bossy and always like to be right. Afterwards, she left to go hang with her new friend. I told her to be careful. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I had three missions with Sleepy today and one of them shot me on the leg. So I rammed his face with my knife until he was unrecognizable. Sleepy had to stop me since the police was coming and we had to leave fast. While my leg was healing, Namjoon came over and I saw his left arm is in a cast while his forehead had a huge bandage on the right side. I couldn't stop the shock played on my face and he noticed because he started chuckling. Tells me that this is a daily occurrence from his bullies. Again, I said nothing as this is none of my business and lets him in because I pity the boy. He had on that huge bright smile on his face again and told me he's in a relationship with the woman he's been crushing on since he saw her. Her name was Hyuna. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I made a mistake during my mission today and the guy almost caught me in his trap until I quickly escaped and shot him in the chest. I never drove away so fast. I wanted to murder a town when I got home. I never make mistakes and I knew why I did too. I was so worried about that Namjoon kid getting bullied to the point where he could be hospitalized because he couldn't fight back. Someone ratted me out and Jiyong gave me a yelling today, saying that I was lucky or else I could've died. I told him that with my ability, it's impossible to trap me down and left his office. When I drove home today, I saw Namjoon limping home and I told him to get into my car so I could take him home. Damn it, am I growing soft now? 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I can't believe this. How is it that Namjoon's father is the very same man who gifted me this diary? I was so speechless when the man gave me a hug and I froze because I didn't know what to make of this strange gesture. I could tell Namjoon is lost at the moment but his father invited me inside but I politely decline and I was about to leave when I heard a woman's voice telling me to stay. I could tell right away she was Namjoon's mother and again, I decline. I just wanted to go home and not think about my mistakes today, but Namjoon looked at me pleadingly and there was something in those eyes, I couldn't tell. I ended up staying and actually had a nice time talking to Namjoon's father. He's a nice man and I wanted to laugh when he told his son that we met already, years ago, because the look on that kid's face was priceless. After dinner, I went home feeling some type of feeling I'm not familiar with. I should talk to Sleepy about it later.

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Sleepy told me that my human emotions was opening up. I panic but he reassures me that there's nothing wrong with feeling like a human as long as my skills doesn't deflate. For the past few days, I tried avoiding Namjoon because I didn't want to grow weak. But when I told the kid to screw off, he looked hurt and I caved in. Just why did I do that? Maybe I am growing weak. I am worried for his well being and his father told me to protect him from those group, Big Bang. Jiyong is the leader there so I'll need to be careful. Why I agree in the first place is beyond my wildest dreams but I like Namjoon's father. He's a kind man but his wife is a different story. Something about her threw me off but I couldn't put my finger on it. Namjoon came over today (as always) and he brought Hyuna with him this time to introduce her to me. It was awkward. Namjoon told her I was his friend but I still didn't know what Namjoon is to me at this point, but all I know is that I want to help him grow stronger and defend himself already. The weird part was when Namjoon went to the restroom and Hyuna told me she knew who I was. 

Remember when Jackson couldn't remember Taeyang? Stay tune for the next part, guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! As always, stay tune my lovelies~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.5K 50
a story where kim namjoon, tries desperately to win over his highschool sweetheart, kim seokjin. ❝Stay away from me, Kim Namjoon... you're poison. ❞...
12.8K 429 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...
423 45 18
- In Seoul High, where grades matter most, Kim Taehyung is the smartest kid. But things get tricky when he falls for Jeon Jungkook, the class's avera...
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...