Chapter 72 Fatal Love

~ Long Chapter Alert~

~Next day ~
Jungkook gulps and fixed his hair for the nth time today. He anxiously twirls the necklace around his neck and the box of food was starting to grow heavy with each passing minute. Taehyung and him had an argument a couple of days ago all because he was jealous that people kept flirting with his Tae and one girl kissed him on the corner of the mouth after his precious Taehyung helped her stand up. He literally saw the girl tripping over nothing, and how she purposely ride up her skirt while standing way to close to Taehyung. But when he mentioned his problem to Taehyung, things escalated and he's reminded that they're just friends and nothing more. He actually thought that after they shared that passionate kiss, they were back together again, but Taehyung told him that it's going to take more than a kiss to convince him. They haven't been talking for days now and so he brought a box of honey fried chickens with buttermilk biscuits and smoked fries as an apology.

The door suddenly opens and Taehyung jumps back from almost colliding with the younger. "Kookie- I mean Jungkook, what are you doing here?" The delicious aroma entered Taehyung's nose and his eyes widen at the box before traveling up to meet bunny eyes. "I came over to apologize-"

"You're forgiven." Taehyung grabs the box and pulls him inside, the younger in completely shock at the sudden forgiveness. Once they're inside, Taehyung drags him over to the couch and left him sitting there to retrieve his laptop from his room. Jungkook watches the older comes back holding a laptop and speakers, proceeding to place it on the table. "I'll forgive you fully if you watch a movie with me."

Jungkook snorted and scoots closer until their thighs touches, not missing the blush on Taehyung's face. "Sure." So for the next half hour, they're both munching on chickens and eyes glued to the laptop when suddenly an extremely intimate scene pops up, much to Taehyung's discomfort. The older tried to skip the scene but Jungkook had other ideas and swat his hand away, leaning even closer to whisper in his ears. "We shouldn't skip the important part of the movie now, right Taehyung?" His voice low and husky.

"N-no, but it's u-uncomfortable for me to watch!," Taehyung whined, casting his eyes elsewhere and squeezing them shut at the actors lewd noises. "It's alright, Tae. You can buried your face onto my shoulder until the scene passed. I haven't watch this movie yet so I wanna make sure I don't miss out on any part." He laughs when the girl suddenly fell off the bed with her butt in the air while Taehyung yelped and quickly buried his face behind Jungkook's shoulder, subconsciously inhaling his cologne. The box of food were forgotten as time goes on.

Eventually, the movements and noises were becoming unbearable and Taehyung's body grew hot while Jungkook tried his best to stop his boner from becoming noticeable. When the bedroom scene finally passed and onto the shower scene, the older had enough and quickly ran straight to his room, making the younger stare at him with worry. Forgetting his boner, he abandons the laptop and hurriedly runs upstairs, seeing a bright room down the hall. Carefully and quietly, he strides over to the room and heard moans, sending tingles down to his Jungcock. He barges in and immediately snatches both of Taehyuns arms, pinning him on his bed, his eyes shimmering with lust. "What are you doing, Taehyung?"

Jungkook saw a bit of lust in those eyes and smirked, purposely grinding their crotches together, earning a moan from the older. "You like that?" When he heard those whimpers coming out from that mouth, his gaze darkens. Taehyung gasp at the sensation, his mouth getting cloudy. "K-Kookie.." He threw his head back and moans loudly, causing Jungkook to speed up his action. "S-stop, Kookie ahh!" But that only made the younger speed up his movements and just when the elder was about to release, the movement stopped.