Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook

"Hello to all of my babies in the world! It's ya boy Rap Monster, and my partner for today, Jungkook!"

Cheers

Rap Moni: "Now, y'all know that author-nim already did something similar like this in the previous chapters. "

Kookie: "But she recently got tagged again by NamJinshipperforever, and to honor this, she decides to do this tag. Y'all go check out her book if you haven't done so already! I promise you wouldn't be disappointed! (・ω<)

Rap Moni: Since author nim is busy working on another chapter, we'll be the hosts for today. So let's get started. Jungkook?

Jungkook nods, taking out a card. "Alright, so here are the 13 things about noona.

Rap Moni: #1! She is a food lover like my baby Jinnie. Hey boo 😚

Kookie: *clears throat* ahem. Okay. #2! She's an animal lover, just like my da-baby. Hi Tae-Tae 😚

Rap Moni: *Blinks in disgust* "Moving on. #3! Her handwriting is calligraphy and has stayed that way since middle school. So she struggles to write in print now. Whoa, jinjja?"

Kookie: "#4! Noona exercise every week to stay in shape."

Rap Moni: "#5! She loves music and daydreaming! Bet she daydreams about our smuts..."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kookie: "Hyung!" Anyways, #6! Her birthday is 5 days after Suga-hyung's birthday."

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Rap Moni: "#7! She is the eldest among 4 sisters, two of which has a wattpad account. DeathMoonEye and XoSecret100. Go follow Secret cause she wants more followers haha!"

Kookie: "#8! Noona loves nature and rainy days because it helps her relax. (•ㅅ•)

Rap Moni: "#9! She enjoys reading ghost books, playing detective ghost/horror games, watching YouTubers play ghost games, and watching ghost documentary, but wouldn't dare watch a horror movie. ( ̄︶ ̄;)

Kookie: "Ah, just like Jin and Hobi-hyung, those two can't watch any horror movies haha. For #10! She likes strawberry flavored snacks and chocolate-flavored snacks but does not enjoy eating chocolate and strawberry by itself. 

Rap Moni: "As for #11!, She is lactose intolerant but can ingest ice-cream, cheese, mayonnaise, butter, and smoothies as long as the milk doesn't overpower the food. Milk is the only dairy product she can't consume. So she opts for soymilk. (・ω・)b

Author-nim: *Cries*

Kookie: "For #12! She's allergic to Tylenol and all kinds of peanuts. ;_; 

Rap Moni: "Alright, for the last one, #13! She can draw! Bonus picture since you guys have been supporting this story non-stop. 

 (●♡∀♡) 

 (●♡∀♡) 

Rap Moni: Alright, hope you guys enjoy this show! Jungkook and I had the honor to do this and hopefully, author-nim can come stop by and--

*Author-nim bashes through the door*: I'M HERE, MY LOVELIES! Thanks for taking over, you guys. Good job! I'll take over now, you guys can go rest before the next updated chapters. 

Rap Moni: "I better get some ass in the next chapter.."

Jungkook: *Pulls Namjoon to the door* Sorry about that noona, have fun and good luck! 

d(⌒ー⌒)

Author-nim: Well, you guys just found out the 13 things about me. It's not super exciting and for the drawing, I did that two years ago while I was listening to music. It's only when I listen to music is when my drawings come out looking like that ^_^. Anywho, like Rap Monster mentioned previously, I'm currently working on the next chapter for you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this, my lovelies! 

I'm supposed to tag 13 people but I think only a few wrote a book so I'll just tag those people instead! 

eommajin_w_rude_kids
Namjin_1
CodeName_Sarcasm
whogotjams
DeathMoonEye
TaeTaesKookies

As always, stay tuned 😘